2.30 star(s) 114 Votes

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Tiff gives you a handy in the hotel bathroom in the most recent update.

I do believe that's the only non-dream erotic scene thus far though.
I must have chosen the wrong approach because I didn't get that at all.

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
I must have chosen the wrong approach because I didn't get that at all.
Yeah, the dev here is a bit of an ass in that he only has progression with Tiff tied to perfect answers with no leeway.

If you don't get the option to ask her how heavy her boobs are when you have the lotion for instance, you are already completely locked out of any Tiff progression.

I undid all that though by changing the script file so that the checks are much more lenient.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Yeah, the dev here is a bit of an ass in that he only has progression with Tiff tied to perfect answers with no leeway.

If you don't get the option to ask her how heavy her boobs are when you have the lotion for instance, you are already completely locked out of any Tiff progression.

I undid all that though by changing the script file so that the checks are much more lenient.
Well maybe someone will make a walkthrough eventually. Until then I don't think this game is for me. Thank you for letting me know. I don't mind a slow burn, actually prefer them, but I draw the line at having to either answer everything perfectly or edit the game myself to see content.

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
And now we've had 9 updates, 6 episodes and nothing sexual has happened (no I don't count dream sequences). Slow burn is fine but the updates are very short and the fact that nothing is even close to taking place makes this the slowest burn game I've played in awhile.

Also really don't like that Daria dyed her hair, redhead's should stay redheaded.

if you play a wife and mother you wouldn't say the same

• Haha
Reactions: rKnight

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
if you play a wife and mother you wouldn't say the same
Okay? I don't, not sure how that is relevant. As I said I like slow burns but this requirement for perfection to see any content is ridiculous. I understand not wanting to make it easy but essentially by requiring perfection to see any content that means some of us are just playing a poorly written teacher simulator.

Mikedazz1

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Okay? I don't, not sure how that is relevant. As I said I like slow burns but this requirement for perfection to see any content is ridiculous. I understand not wanting to make it easy but essentially by requiring perfection to see any content that means some of us are just playing a poorly written teacher simulator.

You are right about that

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Poorly written is a bit of an understatement. The dialog desperately needs all the help it can get, especially for the English translations. Yikes! :eek:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Poorly written is a bit of an understatement. The dialog desperately needs all the help it can get, especially for the English translations. Yikes! :eek:
Yeah, I can be kind if the game is delivering but this has been 9 months of updates with bad writing and zero in story sexual content. The whole dream sequence sex scenes is a cop out, the player is, supposedly, invested in what is happening in the story and wants to see sex between the characters that isn't just a fantasy. A slow burn is great when done right and delivering some tease or the MC is fucking other women while slowly working toward the final goal. But this game requires that everyone play perfectly and get a handy as a reward.

Reactions: arms99

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Yeah, I can be kind if the game is delivering but this has been 9 months of updates with bad writing and zero in story sexual content. The whole dream sequence sex scenes is a cop out, the player is, supposedly, invested in what is happening in the story and wants to see sex between the characters that isn't just a fantasy. A slow burn is great when done right and delivering some tease or the MC is fucking other women while slowly working toward the final goal. But this game requires that everyone play perfectly and get a handy as a reward.
I've mostly stopped relying on walkthroughs (for most Ren'Py games) and instead, look at the actual script itself to see what the correct choices are and go from there. I know that might be a bit of a PITA, but it's worked for me.

As to the word salad that's in the dialog, OMG I wouldn't even know where to begin. I work with another game dev closely and during our testing, spelling and grammatical errors can sometimes slip by. It happens, not much can be done unless you have a good group of people that are testing at the same time (and for the most part, we do). Needless to say, we would never allow a game to be released that looks like someone took Scrabble tiles and shot them out of a Salad Shooter.

I've tried cleaning up as much as I can to at least make the game a bit more enjoyable, but man.. when I have to stop every few seconds to change the text, it gets burdensome.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I've mostly stopped relying on walkthroughs (for most Ren'Py games) and instead, look at the actual script itself to see what the correct choices are and go from there. I know that might be a bit of a PITA, but it's worked for me.

As to the word salad that's in the dialog, OMG I wouldn't even know where to begin. I work with another game dev closely and during our testing, spelling and grammatical errors can sometimes slip by. It happens, not much can be done unless you have a good group of people that are testing at the same time (and for the most part, we do). Needless to say, we would never allow a game to be released that looks like someone took Scrabble tiles and shot them out of a Salad Shooter.

I've tried cleaning up as much as I can to at least make the game a bit more enjoyable, but man.. when I have to stop every few seconds to change the text, it gets burdensome.
My enthusiasm for this game has waned as it has gone along. I like the renders overall, especially Daria, Tiffany, and Marjorie. But the slow burn is about to be snuffed for me.

When it comes to poorly written games it is frustrating to me. There are a lot of people willing to help. I'm willing to read scripts for free to help iron out issues (I really don't have anything else to do while I'm quarantined) but it seems that a lot of developers don't care if the writing is "word salad".

It's disappointing because I was looking forward to where this game was heading. But at this point I am just playing a teaching simulator that doesn't know proper english.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
My enthusiasm for this game has waned as it has gone along. I like the renders overall, especially Daria, Tiffany, and Marjorie. But the slow burn is about to be snuffed for me.

When it comes to poorly written games it is frustrating to me. There are a lot of people willing to help. I'm willing to read scripts for free to help iron out issues (I really don't have anything else to do while I'm quarantined) but it seems that a lot of developers don't care if the writing is "word salad".

It's disappointing because I was looking forward to where this game was heading. But at this point I am just playing a teaching simulator that doesn't know proper english.
Oh I know what you mean and yes, it does get frustrating when you're trying to translate garbled dialog. Online translators (like Google Translate for example) are okay for the most part, but they often miss the mark by a long shot. There's been many times I've had to answer game-help questions on the dev's Steam forum where the player only speaks Chinese, Spanish, French, etc.. and I'm hoping like hell they understand what Google Translate has provided as far as a half-way decent translation with the answer to their question.

I recall one game I tried to play years ago that was so badly written I deleted it not more than a few minutes after I extracted and started playing it. It's an instant turn off for me because it breaks the immersion (IMHO). Most people don't care though. As long as the renders and the animations are good, that's all that matters. I like a good storyline to draw me in. Without that, I'll move on to something else where there is less of a chance in sending it to dev/null. :D

Here's just one example. The over-usage of the contraction for "I am", which does not belong in this sentence nor others like it.
Code:
    t "See?"
    t "Mineral salts, bubbles, rose petals, candles, and wine."
    t "And a beautiful girl pampering you, what do you think?"

mc "I love it."
    mc "Are you bathing with me?"

t "Of course I'm."

mc "Ok."

Last edited:
Reactions: MrFriendly

Azraelith

May 1, 2019
Agreed, I remember reading something by the author of this game awhile back. The spelling/grammar wasn't too bad but wow. This game constantly has small discrepancies that slowly over time bug me the more I go back to it.

unwelcomed

Feb 6, 2018
help please, i started new game many time to get the scene with the duaghter in the bath in the evening and the scene with daria but i can't see any of them, even tho i get the option of the duaghter How Heavy, please help me.
EDIT: i just noticed that i downloaded the old version not version 0.9.1, can anyone upload it here please ?

Last edited:

Crossfire26

May 10, 2017
Okay, I'm gonna go on a limb here and finally voice my opinion about this game because I can't take it no more. The creator is SO heavily focused on the intro to this game that I feel like the intro or a basic visual novel is all this game is going to be. He states in his bio that he is going to focus on the story and then come back to the mechanics and the mapping of events on a later date. We're already on episode 6, so when will that be? 10? 15? I will give him credit though. He revived a game that was highly popular and brought it back, he's updating frequently, and he's working on this alone and can only do so much. But the fact of the matter still stands. There's a beginning - great, but there's no direction towards the next chapter or hint of a free roaming possibility - other than the demo to the mapping at the end of each episode. This "loose end" NEEDS to be addressed NOW because if not then this game is going to self-destruct on itself like Dual Family did - All Art, Mediocre Story, No Direction.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
A LOT to replay to get all 4 females paths (esp. daughter's) and skipping speed could be quicker.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Thanks for Sharing, bradut

OP updated, i will check for a Mac Version and a Walk through later today

Reactions: Krull
2.30 star(s) 114 Votes