2.30 star(s) 114 Votes

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
Renders are good, but unfortunately that is about it for me.

I'm ok with slow burns, build up does make it worth it in the end but this just isnt that game. For me the story isn't nearly good enough to be carrying this game so far, and as it stands it feels like we are over a year away from any actual progress or content. For me, this is an unfollow and something to maybe try remembering about in a year to see if anything was changed with it.

treyW77

Jan 17, 2020
Slow burn is if i decided to get a tan and fell asleep outside for hours on end and got a sun burn this is more like trying to use 1 candle in the oven to cook something -- this is the sloth speed of burn.

HOWEVER --- i will say that everything looks good and the writing is rock solid but i would like to see it go a little faster i do not need " Bad Teacher " fast just faster then it's going atm. Keep up the good work

Last edited:

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
Is it just me or does the stuff with Tiffany feel out of place? I don't remember much from last several updates, but her letting you grope her and just giving a hj, feels like they went from father/daughter relationship in one update to somehow long-time couple like in the another one. Her renders are the best tho. Her and Daria are like the few reasons I want this to continue and succeed

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Is it just me or does the stuff with Tiffany feel out of place? I don't remember much from last several updates, but her letting you grope her and just giving a hj, feels like they went from father/daughter relationship in one update to somehow long-time couple like in the another one. Her renders are the best tho. Her and Daria are like the few reasons I want this to continue and succeed
I think I need to play this from the beginning because I don't remember the stuff with Tiffany. Mind you, the dev did say S-L-O-W B-U-R-N in the beginning, so I wasn't expecting this to take off like a rocket with sex any time soon.

Reactions: JokerLeader

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
I think I need to play this from the beginning because I don't remember the stuff with Tiffany. Mind you, the dev did say S-L-O-W B-U-R-N in the beginning, so I wasn't expecting this to take off like a rocket with sex any time soon.
Remember, this is not a harem game so you need to be on Tiffany's path to see the scenes. I haven't grabbed this yet so can anyone confirm if save naming made it into the game? With the hard gating on love paths you will need multiple passes through the game to see all content and having named saves helps with that.

In Retrieving the Past, you get routes with the three main girls, so I have named saves for each of them, so when an update comes out I know where I'm at and which girl is the LI.

• Sad
Reactions: Cernunnos.

playb0y44

Game Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Here's my compressed version.
TP: The Class Next Door [Ep. 5 v0.9.1] [9thCrux] - Original Size: 671 MB

Download Win,Linux (158MB): - - -
Download Mac (142MB): - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
nice update, but very short. nothing realy happens. And no content 4 my favorit joan :cry:

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Remember, this is not a harem game so you need to be on Tiffany's path to see the scenes. I haven't grabbed this yet so can anyone confirm if save naming made it into the game? With the hard gating on love paths you will need multiple passes through the game to see all content and having named saves helps with that.

In Retrieving the Past, you get routes with the three main girls, so I have named saves for each of them, so when an update comes out I know where I'm at and which girl is the LI.
Thank you for the tip. I am going to have to look for a walkthrough to find out how to be on the Tiffany path. I know what you are saying about RTP (although this is off-topic for this thread). Several games that are in development right now are like that including Being a DIK (Dr. Pink Cake). Save scumming is our friend!

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
A slow burn is one thing, but when this game's development is also short little bits of story released over a long period of time, having it be a slow burn just makes this game have very little incentive to play.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Hmm Nothing sexual yet :confused: Hope Next update Become Orgy with all this girls in Bedroom ahahhaah :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:
Girls Looks Good even that teacher Evans :love:(y) Tifany is Hot :love:
waiting for sexual and perv updates :giggle:(y)

• Haha
Reactions: fortuna95

darth_hiruma

Jan 13, 2020
At this rate we gonna see any not dream sex scene at the epilogue :( At least you're not giving me false hope dev.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yes you do and choose important answers correctly or no tiff.

full walkthrough?
link in op has needed answers to unlock each femmes paths (and close some of others)

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Episode four version 0.7.1 walkthrough:
TP: The Class Next Door (TP:TCND) routes, episode four 0.7.1 mini walkthrough.

The following options will display special events and/or increase stas with the selected character.
Make sure to pick the given options on the decision prompts or menus in the game.

Tiffany:
1- Take it upstairs now.
2- She's my boss.
3- That would be great.
4- How heavy?
5- Naked.

Mrs. Smith:
1-She's hot.
2-Pick her name during the first night at the hotel prompt.

Joan:
1- She's my daughter.
2-Pick her name during the first night at the hotel prompt.

Miss Evans:
1- Compliment.

-No changes from episode three to episode four.-
Needs a update

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
Hey, what a cliffhanger,

„It seems like Daria is planning to do something naughty.”

And now we have to wait for what it will be …

• Haha
Reactions: fortuna95

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Dont know where in the game that is, but in my save that I started with the new version there is a bug.

In the car with Daria you dont talk to her, instead you see your "self" monolog text but she reacts to it. very confusing.

Edit: Ok ... it is HER self having a self-monolog with herself ... still confusing ^^ - but no bug :p

Oh ha .. the Daria plot ... rly? The parents are fine with it that her teacher might start a relationship with her? ... Especially with her background I have my doubts. And that has nothing to do with age ... It is because of the power differential in that "relationship" - that is the reason why it is not allowed to have something like that with a teacher, boss or other superiors. Because you can never be sure if it is "real" or the higher up is using (willingly or subconsciously) their power to "force" the other into it.

NO parents would act in this way - or they have to visit a shrink and not her daughter.

And at least 1 decision or choice should be in every update... this felt quite disappointing. Nothing happens, that what happens pulls you out because it is stupid/unrealistic af and you cant do shit.

Last edited:
Reactions: rocopc
2.30 star(s) 114 Votes