• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.20 star(s) 114 Votes
Feb 29, 2020
I don't know what I'm doing wrong, but for me the whole version I download ... it's all the same. ends on Friday with my daughter and would give. crazy for the weekend with them ... and nothing just browsing school and hotel buaaa. helpe .... to version 5v0.8.1..has update?

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
got a logical question... when the father talks about taking in Tiffany he mentions doing so without any legal rights.. which made me think maybe he was only her step-father.. then in his dream about the ex-wife she mentions having his baby...
so which is it? is he her actual father and has full legal rights as a biological parent or just a father figure to her?
maybe he meant he had no rights since she is now over the age of 18 and as an adult he no longer has legal rights over her?

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
She's already 18, so she's free to choose with which parent she wants to live. Unless he had a restraining order (which he doesn't), there would be no reason why she couldn't live with him.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
She's already 18, so she's free to choose with which parent she wants to live. Unless he had a restraining order (which he doesn't), there would be no reason why she couldn't live with him.
what I don't get is why even mention legal rights? as an adult she can choose for herself where and with whom to live
seems like extra information that only confuses the reader...

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
I can't remember off the top of my head right now, when does that happen? I don't want to have to read through the whole game to find it.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
I can't remember off the top of my head right now, when does that happen? I don't want to have to read through the whole game to find it.
r "Just be happy about it because if she worries about you is because she really cares."
r "Besides, after your ex-wife threw her out her house, it was you who gave her a home."
r "Even though you don't have any legal obligation to do so, you're giving her a place to live and an education."
r "She wants to be close to you, and she's grateful about the opportunity you're giving her."
r "Just let her help is good for both of you."

after reading this again I think all that is needed here to clear any uncertainty is adding "she is an adult now and" between the though you part and removing the "any" word (as in "even though she is an adult now and you don't have legal obligations to do so").

fotogaik

May 13, 2017
Well, but it's true. You don't have any legal obligation. You may as well have an ethical obligation, you have an attachment or responsibility, but it's not a legal obligation per se.

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
Well, but it's true. You don't have any legal obligation. You may as well have an ethical obligation, you have an attachment or responsibility, but it's not a legal obligation per se.
I agree but when you put emphasis with the word "any" it could lead people to believe that there is no biological connection between the two since until the dream about the ex there is no clear answer about Tiffany actually being his biological daughter...
but that's just how my mind processed this information.. other peoples logic could be different :unsure:

Spawn420

Oct 24, 2018
did anyone try to mess with the girls stats and see if it has any effect on current content of the game?
I'm considering to use save editor to add stats at each choice that makes me give love points to one girl over another..
for example Mrs. Smith vs Tiffany at school tour, Tiffany vs Joan in the restaurant and Mrs. Smith vs Joan in the first dream..
wondering if it will break paths later in the game or just give me more content/options..

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
And now we've had 9 updates, 6 episodes and nothing sexual has happened (no I don't count dream sequences). Slow burn is fine but the updates are very short and the fact that nothing is even close to taking place makes this the slowest burn game I've played in awhile.

Also really don't like that Daria dyed her hair, redhead's should stay redheaded.

harem - king

Feb 26, 2018
Tiff gives you a handy in the hotel bathroom in the most recent update.

I do believe that's the only non-dream erotic scene thus far though.

2.20 star(s) 114 Votes