2.20 star(s) 114 Votes

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Aaaargh.

1) Is <> It's - "It's OK" [It is OK] not "Is OK" etc
2) Do not end a sentence with a contraction - "Yes I am", not "Yes I'm". "Yes we are" not "Yes we're". They might mean the same thing but they sound so unnatural.

Plus a million and one other errors, but these were the repeat offenders.

Zen

Oh and in the way you used it most of the time, "Lets" should be "Let's" (short for "Let us"). "Let's get a coffee" not "Lets get a coffee"
"Lets" is when permission is involved - "He lets me drive his car" for example.

Second addendum - is the writer a Spanish speaking native? - the sentence order is really Spanish direct to English without correcting the sentence order. Would also explain "es" to "is" not "it's".
It's a good general guideline to follow, but it's not always true: "If we can do it, let's!" and "They came at seven o'clock". OK, I'm just teasing with the second one (though "o'clock" is a contraction), but the first example is valid.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You're absolutely right on the game's use being improper. I'm just further explaining the grammatical reasoning so hopefully 9thCrux or any future translators for this game will know when a contraction is OK or not.

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
It's a good general guideline to follow, but it's not always true: "If we can do it, let's!" and "They came at seven o'clock". OK, I'm just teasing with the second one (though "o'clock" is a contraction), but the first example is valid.
<Snip>
You're absolutely right on the game's use being improper. I'm just further explaining the grammatical reasoning so hopefully 9thCrux or any future translators for this game will know when a contraction is OK or not.
Yeah, I wasn't really intending to type that much, but once I'd typed it out, I felt that, if I were explaining to a non-native speaker, I should really clarify slightly more, then a bit more, then a bit more. Then give a couple of examples, then point out a couple more things etc.

And I was quite drunk.

So. Yeah. Not my best work, and I was trying to generalise quite a lot whilst still giving easy to read advice. Perhaps it helped, perhaps not. They didn't reply so I guess I'll never know :p

Zen

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
Great, a rare VN where most of the current and future genres are to my liking! Tiffany seems to be pretty nice, kind of wish she wasn't the daughter and one of the non-blood related love interests lol.

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
I think it is Great that the Dev posted what the Game won`t contain, saves me the time of playing it and hoping that something wild will happen...(y):sneaky:

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
I think it is Great that the Dev posted what the Game won`t contain, saves me the time of playing it and hoping that something wild will happen...(y):sneaky:
Meh - the only 'Not' Tags I'll miss are Blackmail, Cheating, Rape, Lesbian, Bestiality, Group sex, Scat, Guro and Snuff (though I prefer 'necrophilia' as it has a more romantic ring to it)...

• Haha
Reactions: BeastMaster59

BeastMaster59

Jun 12, 2017
Meh - the only 'Not' Tags I'll miss are Blackmail, Cheating, Rape, Lesbian, Bestiality, Group sex, Scat, Guro and Snuff (though I prefer 'necrophilia' as it has a more romantic ring to it)...
a little cheating and bestiality never hurt anyone....:LOL:

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Great, a rare VN where most of the current and future genres are to my liking! Tiffany seems to be pretty nice, kind of wish she wasn't the daughter and one of the non-blood related love interests lol.
I disagree as I quite like the Incest tag. What I would like is if this game went full-core. By that I mean, carried things not to the 'Oh my gaaad, you had sex [with your blood-related daughter]', but through the 'she got pregnant' to the 'and [OMG] the pregnancy led to a child'.

Then what?

I would like a *ahem* 'realistic' game where things didn't stop at holding hands [anime reference]. What would it be like raising a child with your daughter? IDK [OC], but I've never seen a game follow through with the natural consequences of deliberate actions, and think, if any game will, this one could.

Intrigued.

Reactions: profun

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I disagree as I quite like the Incest tag. What I would like is if this game went full-core. By that I mean, carried things not to the 'Oh my gaaad, you had sex [with your blood-related daughter]', but through the 'she got pregnant' to the 'and [OMG] the pregnancy led to a child'.

Then what?

I would like a *ahem* 'realistic' game where things didn't stop at holding hands [anime reference]. What would it be like raising a child with your daughter? IDK [OC], but I've never seen a game follow through with the natural consequences of deliberate actions, and think, if any game will, this one could.

Intrigued.
Parental Love might eventually do that. If you get the girls (i.e., your daughters) pregnant, the MC and his sister talk about gene splicing to avoid pregnancy "irregularities" as a result.

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017

Then what?

Intrigued.

Zenithtb

Oct 21, 2017
Parental Love might eventually do that. If you get the girls (i.e., your daughters) pregnant, the MC and his sister talk about gene splicing to avoid pregnancy "irregularities" as a result.
Yeah, I'm playing that too, but there are too many girls to really concentrate on any one thing really well... At least on the Harem route.

Maybe if you concentrate only on one or two girls in another route.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Yeah, I'm playing that too, but there are too many girls to really concentrate on any one thing really well... At least on the Harem route.

Maybe if you concentrate only on one or two girls in another route.
Sounds like a personal problem to me. :ROFLMAO:;) Just kidding.

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
Someone said that the school introduction was too long but I have to disagree and say that it was perfect. So many school/college settings and not a single one bothers with introducing the academic setting so it was a great change.

And I really like how concentrating on just one girl leads to options opening up and also training the player to not hit on everyone if they want to go further with a girl. I'm very impressed overall. Just one thing... why is there girls underwear lying next to the apple on the table in the intro screen? Apple I can understand that kids offer their teachers but underwear?! :LOL:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Someone said that the school introduction was too long but I have to disagree and say that it was perfect. So many school/college settings and not a single one bothers with introducing the academic setting so it was a great change.

And I really like how concentrating on just one girl leads to options opening up and also training the player to not hit on everyone if they want to go further with a girl. I'm very impressed overall. Just one thing... why is there girls underwear lying next to the apple on the table in the intro screen? Apple I can understand that kids offer their teachers but underwear?! :LOL:
It's meant to reference another game, as a way of paying respect to it and its developer: https://f95zone.to/threads/teachers-pets-v2-06-1-irredeemable.2880/ — that's also why there's "TP" in the game's title.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
I liked it just... It is drawn out but nice in a sweet way. I am sorry it is going to move to a sandbox mode. I cant stand a grind and this will certainly be that. It is missing something. I dont like the hotel situation. It just does not work.
The renders are good but the story has not taken off and moving into grinder mode it will never.

Reactions: El Tanque
2.20 star(s) 114 Votes