4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Some people just really hate female-protag games and really want me to know about it. There are so few female-protag (non-corruption) out there. I just don't get it.
Yeah, It's disheartening to see that, especially for me being of the older generation. In my day, that youngin would get a good whooping :LOL:

I'm enjoying the game. I like the use of effects and color that make up for the lack of high-end renders (not a putdown):giggle:
It's like the college drama club, creatively using sets and lighting to compensate for the lack of budget. It forces innovation.
And the script is very good. It's not (and then she walked to the door and opened it and walked through it and then closed it)
that kind of dialogue. I like the addition to an already-known story. It's been done with the Wizard of Oz etc...
Keep at it deepglugs (y)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Tragedy of Medusa v0.4.3

Chang Log:
-Fix missing image/animation in Ceto Andromeda scene

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: deepglugs and "CJ"

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Tragedy of Medusa [v0.4.3] [deepglugs] crunched

Thx for the share SonsOLiberty!

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 693 MB / 143 MB - Tragedy_of_Medusa-0.4.3-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 678 MB / 128 MB - Tragedy_of_Medusa-0.4.3-mac-crunched.zip
= ~20,6% of the original size, image/video quality 80%(png 90+%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

deepglugs

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
Tragedy of Medusa 1.0.1

Changes:
- Completed Story
- Dialog fixes throughout

Complete game now has:
- 800+ images
- ~43 animations
- 1hr+ of playtime

Thanks everyone here for your kind words and encouragement. Thanks also for giving this strange adult visual novel a try. It's a weird combination of sexy and sad. Couple that with the female-protagonist genre and almost everyone is chased away :LOL:. Hope to see you all in the final part of the trilogy: Athena's Revenge.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Tragedy of Medusa 1.0.1

Download

Changes:
- Completed Story

Complete game now has:
- 800+ images
- ~43 animations
- 1hr+ of playtime

Thanks everyone here for your kind words and encouragement. Thanks also for giving this strange adult visual novel a try. It's a weird combination of sexy and sad. Couple that with the female-protagonist genre and almost everyone is chased away :LOL:. Hope to see you all in the final part of the trilogy: Athena's Revenge.

Ha, I love the folder name....

1.0.1pirate :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: deepglugs

deepglugs

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
Who the hell thought it is a good idea to go to a warzone
Athens was not the epicenter of the long conflict at the time.

The Gorgons knew about the conflict with demons because everyone fought the demons all the time. But living in isolation, they had no idea the Olympians had "expanded" the scope of the war. Athens had been a city that welcomed other gods. After all, Athena is their distant family. I think if you play the game, it'll make more sense.

Last edited:

The Revenant

Jun 3, 2017
Tragedy of Medusa 1.0.1

Download

Changes:
- Completed Story

Complete game now has:
- 800+ images
- ~43 animations
- 1hr+ of playtime

I was actually waiting for more updates on the game. When I saw the Completed tag so fast I was a bit disappointed as I thought the story had to be rushed to end this project. Judging by reading some comments, I guess this is more of a compendious type of game than a large storyline type. This is also the 2nd part of your planned trilogy(Maybe mentioning this in the overview along with the fact that it is a part of a whole story can help the visitors understand your plan and style of the game). I hope to play it and give my review as well. Good luck to you on your future projects.

Reactions: deepglugs

deepglugs

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
I was actually waiting for more updates on the game. When I saw the Completed tag so fast I was a bit disappointed as I thought the story had to be rushed to end this project. Judging by reading some comments, I guess this is more of a compendious type of game than a large storyline type. This is also the 2nd part of your planned trilogy(Maybe mentioning this in the overview along with the fact that it is a part of a whole story can help the visitors understand your plan and style of the game). I hope to play it and give my review as well. Good luck to you on your future projects.
Yes, this was intended to be short and I estimated that it'd be less than 1 hour of playtime. Steam says it already is 1.25 hrs on average, which will go up slightly with the latest update. I do plan on adding at least one more scene to the game. Looking forward to your feedback.

deepglugs

Game Developer
Feb 1, 2018
Tragedy of Medusa 1.0.2 contains the following changes:

• Add dialog and renders where Medusa is experimenting with her energy skills right before Perseus arrives
  • Add a few renders during "Cry of the Gorgon" scene
  • Add Medusa shrine renders and dialog
  • Minor dialog fixes

Last edited:

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
TragedyOfMedusa-1.0.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 2 Votes