emanon98765

Jul 18, 2017
thanks bro. One more thing... where does the green haired girl appear? That's the only one I never got to see. I saw the blonde once and that's it, but the one with green hair not even once in 3 attempts xD
She gets on at Kichijoui (Sincerity) station on car #3 during the day.

Reactions: TankyThomas

starmaster29

Aug 19, 2017
where should i put SugoiOfflineTranslator.dll file?
You'll want to put the .dll in {game root directory}\BepInEx\plugins\XUnity.AutoTranslator\Translators. This goes for any game that uses this translator plugin.

it worked, thanks man. ill be using this method for every untranslated japanese game from now on

edit: forgot to ask, does this program works with every untranslated japanese game?
it depends.

if you are talking about a Unity-based game, yes, it should be able to. And also note that it might differ in terms of how to "hook" the XUnity AutoTranslator plugin since it is using the old Unity, which is the Mono version. I haven't tested it yet on the latest Unity version, which is the IL2CPP, but should be possible and might need to refactor the XUnity AutoTranslator code so that it will work in the IL2CPP version

This plugin can be used using the BepInEx ( ) so any Unity-based that has BepInEx should be able to use the plugin

I also haven't used the latest Sugoi Translator in Renpy-based, I'll get back once I found some interesting games (y)
Sugoi Translator also comes with a toolkit that includes several programs. One is a manga auto-translator that uses captures a screenshot of a user-defined window size to automatically translate any japanese text it sees on the page.

Another program is for any VN that has japanese text. It works in the same way as the manga translator but is designed for VNs. You draw a text box (typically over the text box in a VN) and it will auto translate any japanese text inside of that text box. This program also comes with an image processing suite that allows you to isolate the text if there's a background behind it.

Pretty amazing program and highly recommended for literally any japanese text that needs translating. Here's a demo by one of the devs:

domed

Mar 12, 2023
My save files load with me only have 100 currency and I cant click anything and new game is also bugged for me, anyone else having this issue?

bone34

Feb 13, 2021
Does anyone here having a visual glitch with the train conductor where the the animation that is supposed to play when her bar is empty gets cut off at the very beginning? In my case it happens only when her skirt is intact (i.e.: not lifted), otherwise the animation plays normally.

BMS

Jun 3, 2018
Which version of the game am I supposed to download in the OP? The first MTL one or the "Japanese (supported languages)" one? Does the second one have a better translation?

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
Which version of the game am I supposed to download in the OP? The first MTL one or the "Japanese (supported languages)" one? Does the second one have a better translation?
I don't think any of them are properly translated. Best one was MTL with some files around 67-69 post, but even then game isn't fully translated (iirc messenger and skills weren't translated and I think messenger determines endings)

Reactions: zmbr

woodandiron

May 10, 2019
Translation Progress 20/04/2023
Tweet for Momiji First Ending already translated. A lot of item/skill description editing for easier understanding. There is a lot of item not translated yet, but on surface level, already playable. If possible, I want a fully unlocked gallery save.

edit: forgot to include known bug.txt
Using your translation, I translated the remainder of the item, description and menu. I didn't touch the story dialog.

Reactions: derp_diggler

downloaderbo

Aug 18, 2017
Hello people.
I'm playing this game now and i want to achieve Happy ending for Wakaba (Big boobed train conductor)
After many efforts to progress her story and using the japanese guide translated using google translator, i got stuck and don't know where to go or what to do.
Please help.
I got stuck just after this dialog scene.
I'm playing the MTL version.
imagen_2023-05-09_203646613.png

emanon98765

Jul 18, 2017
Hello people.
I'm playing this game now and i want to achieve Happy ending for Wakaba (Big boobed train conductor)
After many efforts to progress her story and using the japanese guide translated using google translator, i got stuck and don't know where to go or what to do.
Please help.
I got stuck just after this dialog scene.
I'm playing the MTL version.
View attachment 2609340
"You can record the login ID and password on your smartphone by examining the bag in the molester phase.
On the next turn, when she heads to the boutique in Shinjuku, an event occurs in which influencers are interested in the discontinued train."

woodandiron

May 10, 2019
Follow the guide, make the target character lose all their sanity (SAN) and enter "vagina state" then follow them to get H-scene. Afterwards, tweet the correct answer choice for happy or fallen ending (answer choice matters!).
(repeat) until you get an ending.

downloaderbo

Aug 18, 2017
"You can record the login ID and password on your smartphone by examining the bag in the molester phase.
On the next turn, when she heads to the boutique in Shinjuku, an event occurs in which influencers are interested in the discontinued train."
Tried, nothing happens.

Follow the guide, make the target character lose all their sanity (SAN) and enter "vagina state" then follow them to get H-scene. Afterwards, tweet the correct answer choice for happy or fallen ending (answer choice matters!).
(repeat) until you get an ending.
Tried, nothing happens. :-(

Will try again.

UPDATE: I was missing to inspect her bag. That was the point. The text instructs to tell her about the news, but the only way to do that is by inspecting her bag. lol

Last edited:

jackacik

Mar 23, 2018
anyone know why the girl did not appear at the start of the game?
it cannot begin the train stage if the girl not there

PutraAK

Nov 2, 2019
Using your translation, I translated the remainder of the item, description and menu. I didn't touch the story dialog.
uh, okay...

not sure what is fixed, but at least other can use it. not going to add to my current progress since merging them is a pain.

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes