Oct 20, 2021
copy pasted version of the first, with the same problem ...
lacking proper translation for skill and most things. boring grind with half of it being cutscene of train door opening. no way to start at a specific station, meaning for anyone other that the 2 default girl you'll spend most of your time waiting for the train to move from station to station.
too bad because the game might be decent otherwise, the click/dodge the lines is fine.

6DarkRaven9

Nov 14, 2017
way too grindy, bad controls, and the lack of animated sex hinders it. Floating penis dot gif doesn't count. Not animated. Waste of potential. Train sex games are such a gamble of mostly bad. Kind of wish JSK did one with their corruption games where you talk to the girl and choose different routes.

Reactions: TankyThomas

TankyThomas

Jan 1, 2019
copy pasted version of the first, with the same problem ...
lacking proper translation for skill and most things. boring grind with half of it being cutscene of train door opening. no way to start at a specific station, meaning for anyone other that the 2 default girl you'll spend most of your time waiting for the train to move from station to station.
too bad because the game might be decent otherwise, the click/dodge the lines is fine.
spending 10s on stations with no characters day after day is really stupid. Generally that 10s chasing target part is stupid.

Gerlach

Feb 4, 2023
Has anyone got the sns links from the conductor to get extra skills? I was able to do that for the hostess and delivery girl.
when do you switch from the "happy" replies to the "fall" replies (for conductor)?
edit:
I got it, the skills you get from the sns depend on how many message exchanges there are, so with the conductor you only need to go on the fall route and you get all the skills. the others you need to switch from happy to fall to get to the correct number of messages to collect the skills.

Last edited:

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
So.. DLC1, Nursery Teacher from the first game. Next heroine is the MC's wife who is also a nursery teacher with the first game's most likely.

To be released on 13/6 (Tues).
Hope there be a DLC2 & 3.

Off-topic but hopefully, goblin fable guide comes out around that time too. I reckon beelzebub and pepperoni are by the same studio but different teams... the game guides tend to tease the next game...

Last edited:

NeetYeager

Dec 7, 2019
Anyone know how to fix camera bug? its like you're touching her somewhere but the camera still showing previous action.

Chaostomb

Sep 23, 2017
Hey, does anyone know how to get autotranslator or regex to skip or workaround the MCs name? I am trying to manually translate the story bits and H scenes using autotranslator but if you change the MCs name in-game, autotranslator will put out a new machine translator with any sentences containing the MCs new name ignoring the old translation.

PutraAK

Nov 2, 2019
Hey, does anyone know how to get autotranslator or regex to skip or workaround the MCs name? I am trying to manually translate the story bits and H scenes using autotranslator but if you change the MCs name in-game, autotranslator will put out a new machine translator with any sentences containing the MCs new name ignoring the old translation.
that is difficult. unlike RPG Maker, this unity game combine the MC name with his line.

Code:
[声 f="cv_50ap0032_00_10.ogg"]
Mei:"[落]Ahi, Naaaaaa! That's right, this is this...!"[待]
;
[声 f="cv_50ap0032_00_11.ogg"]
Mei:"[落]This otagei feels so good... nkk, nnuuuu, mo, impossible...! !"[待]
;
[声 f="cv_50ap0032_00_12.ogg"]
Mei:"[落]Ah, ah, ah, ah - Iku, uuuuuuuu...! !"[待]
I'm planning to edit the in-game txt for translation instead using autotranslator plugin for performance reason. but still got my hands tied up with the first game. other major obstacle is I don't understand which one is the JP text with the code line that I can't touch.

Reactions: BrothersKeeper

dThursday

Aug 1, 2022
Has anyone got the sns links from the conductor to get extra skills? I was able to do that for the hostess and delivery girl.
when do you switch from the "happy" replies to the "fall" replies (for conductor)?
edit:
I got it, the skills you get from the sns depend on how many message exchanges there are, so with the conductor you only need to go on the fall route and you get all the skills. the others you need to switch from happy to fall to get to the correct number of messages to collect the skills.
Did u get the skill "Gacha Verivication" from the first girl?
I didnt get it even until the fall route end..

shadelol

Aug 15, 2017
Already tried to merge the version of this site with the patch and it throws an error after applying the patch so yeah, gotta need the latest version of main game otherwise no new milf :c

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes