Zircana

Mar 31, 2022
So is the dlc missing the characters after the tutorial or is it just me?
Enabled MTL still sucks lol
1686692782552.png
Am I missing something or what. It says standalone yet after 5 days of riding the train no girl showed up after the tutorial girl. Help

Last edited:

zenyattasballs

Feb 24, 2020
View attachment 2695554
Am I missing something or what. It says standalone yet after 5 days of riding the train no girl showed up after the tutorial girl. Help
the update is a bit tedious.

1. youll first need an updated version of the game. I think this post has it.

2. Then youll need to download the standalone dlc.
3. Then youll possibly need to start the new version of the game go to file -> Register Work Information (2nd item) I'm not sure if that actually does anything
4. Then boot the standalone version of the game. this should prompt a merge so select okay when it pops up.
5. I think this creates a dll in the main game then so you can close out of the standalone and boot the main game. There should be some extra text in the bottom left showing a new dlc has been added.

I havnt tried this yet though because I'm waiting on my mega to stop being capped out. having the newest version is key though because if you dont you get a throw error.

Reactions: paulo2prg

argo12

Jan 26, 2018
View attachment 2695554
Let's be clear about this

Base game has around 6(?) girls to pursue

The DLC adds two girls. The DLC can be played without the base game, but you will only have access to one girl. The second girl also requires the base game.

Both DLC characters only appear after several days have passed in game. You'll see an event notifying you that they're available.

Edit: Just FYI, this is also how most Beelzebub dlcs work. The dlc can be played by itself but not integrating it with the base game locks you out of all content of the base game. The same can be done with Jitaku Keibiin and Konbini Shoujo Z.

Last edited:

Muramasa0

Thicc thighs for breakfast
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
So the japanese download ALSO has english? The way the OP puts things isn't the best.

Reactions: Jstain

Sorath

Jan 11, 2023
it has been 10 years until finally ppl start to know beel ze bub games. it's sad because their games are top class, but well better latter than never

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes