nelson969

Aug 3, 2020
mtl is direct translate with google translate /AI, unreliable translate because it is just DIRECT.

japanese support english , the author add the translation but from the confirmation author beel ze bub himself, he wont be doing more translation english beside story.

nico360

May 17, 2020
So someone who can explain to me how to play this thing? I played the first one and I liked it, but I always ended up losing and didn't get anywhere so I got frustrated and ended up deleting it, I'm assuming that both play the same

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
Huh.. the nursery lady from the first game for the DLC cameo? odd choice. Was hoping for homeguard 2 and before those first.

TankyThomas

Jan 1, 2019
So someone who can explain to me how to play this thing? I played the first one and I liked it, but I always ended up losing and didn't get anywhere so I got frustrated and ended up deleting it, I'm assuming that both play the same
Have you tried
Also lolotech's explanation:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TankyThomas

Jan 1, 2019
after that?
After replying the twitter message, before your next night train ride, the game shows "this is serious. Should I tell the train staff?"
If it is the morning ride than nothing happens.
For the night ride, get out of train at Kamiyado station. Than go up a random platform.
If you tried to leave the station at a common exit, the game will show another cut scene and suggests you to think again because "Momoji is in deep trouble and I should help her." If you leave the station for the second time than the event will not trigger.
The "seeking help" cut scene triggers after you press OK to the message box "do you want to go out the platform?"
Momoji will send the final twitter about she is finding a lawyer. Answer that and you get the happy end.

TankyThomas

Jan 1, 2019
I know i'm asking for spoils here but i got a question.
I manage to get a girl horny, right ? I follow her to bathroom or wherever she's going. A CG ensues.
Are there no animated sex scenes where you interact ?

Edit: Yeah i don't think this game is for me. I'm sure it scratches certain tastes but god damn. I thought this was gonna be like This . In the link i posted you can have sex for longer on the train and so much more. Maybe i'm impatient and i'm missing something with this game.
There are no animated scenes. Personally I think this game is pretty bad and not even a match for Illusion's rapelay (2006).

Reactions: ChudBuddy
3.60 star(s) 16 Votes