Jun 17, 2022
For anyone trying to merge the DLCS, please see the txt file in the DLC files.
Here it is translated:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you dont want to bother reading all that:
Download the main game.
Download DLC 1.
Download DLC 2.

"Run the main game for safe measure first."

HOW TO DOWNLOAD DLC 1?

1. Run the exe found in DLC 1 zip.
2. Click yes/ok to merge.
3. Wait for it to merge.
4. Once finished merging, exit out of the exe and run the main game (afaik it should do this for you automatically).

The version list should say:
DLC 1 + MAIN UNIT

HOW TO DOWNLOAD DLC 2?

> With DLC 1 now installed, repeat the same steps but using the exe file found in the DLC 2 zip.

Now finally, the version list should say:

1691705508118.png

This method applies to almost all [beel-ze-bub] games and should work as such. i think? lol.
PS. this is just off the top off my head so if my simplified instructions dont work, just read the txt file.

Jun 17, 2022
if I already have the game, I just download the DLC? or was there an update to the original too
yea. afaik there was no update to the original.
if u want to be sure just make sure your ver is 0.23.5.26

edit:
see dungbeatle's post about this :

quick note: the versions available in OP are not the latest, so you will encounter an error if following these instructions, but they're very easy to fix: simply copy the UnityPlayer.dll from one of the patches and place it in the top level folder of the base game. You'll still be on version 0.23.4.20 of the base game, but the updated UnityPlayer will work with it and the new DLC. Well, it looks like it works fine so far.

Last edited:

dungbeatle

Jun 26, 2020
For anyone trying to merge the DLCS, please see the txt file in the DLC files.
Here it is translated:

If you dont want to bother reading all that:
Download the main game.
Download DLC 1.
Download DLC 2.

"Run the main game for safe measure first."

HOW TO DOWNLOAD DLC 1?

1. Run the exe found in DLC 1 zip.
2. Click yes/ok to merge.
3. Wait for it to merge.
4. Once finished merging, exit out of the exe and run the main game (afaik it should do this for you automatically).

The version list should say:
View attachment 2842581

HOW TO DOWNLOAD DLC 2?

> With DLC 1 now installed, repeat the same steps but using the exe file found in the DLC 2 zip.

Now finally, the version list should say:

View attachment 2842601

This method applies to almost all [beel-ze-bub] games and should work as such. i think? lol.
PS. this is just off the top off my head so if my simplified instructions dont work, just read the txt file.
quick note: the versions available in OP are not the latest, so you will encounter an error if following these instructions, but they're very easy to fix: simply copy the UnityPlayer.dll from one of the patches and place it in the top level folder of the base game. You'll still be on version 0.23.4.20 of the base game, but the updated UnityPlayer will work with it and the new DLC. Well, it looks like it works fine so far.

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
Wonder will there be a 3rd DLC... i kinda want homeguard 2 cameo. instead we get CG from previous games in the Gallery section on DLC2 too.

What doesn't make sense for me is how hypno president is the adult version while Kozue (hypno's teacher as an adult) is homeguard 2's student.

Talk about timeline screw.

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
There is also an option to steal, you buy the skill and using it changes the bag inspect.

nhokrauboy

Jan 21, 2019
I will continue doing some guide here since I'm free enough (I can't play the game, too many people around me so I can only play when they all slept, othertime this is the only thing I can do)
Q: How to find Mei (the convenience girl, who appear in gallery with the "???"
A: There are many ways, if you link to some previous posts there is someone wil guide you using cheat to unlock her, some said she just appear suddenly and some edit the data for her name (I can't find it, how?) but for me, I already do some ending (I mosly landed in Momiji or either reset or neutral by accidently killing ppl lol) and still didn't saw her anywhere so this is the easiest thing to do. Since I like Beel game I download and play both game (first game almost kill me lol). But if you don't have the first game then download it, run the game up them go and select this just like in the image below, there should be something pop up and you're done, she will appear in your game.

Q: Where is the girl I want to molest (number of car) and what station she got in / got off? Also btw when will she appear?
A: Well, Long answer so let's take it to the spoil. I will write what the thing in game translate and also put the kanji for it too

Q: So... mind if you tell about the place to molest her? Is it fixed?
A: Well yeah actually yes, but you still need to keep an eye on it. Because some will go to another platform or try to escape from the gate or use left/right restroom, this will only help you limit some of the place you look for them only, like if it Boutique there only 1. The best way is always scan around when you get off the train (you can get off before her too, don't need to do it later than her)

Q: Time to make money?
A: There are 2 way to make money in this game, the slow (stable) and fast way.

Q: So, about undressing...
A: Sometime the action make it dangerous> Force it and you'll get caught?

When do do action with a heroine sometime the danger warning will appear, keep doing it and you'll get caught in no time (either when you try force the D into her or undress her) like the picture below
This mean either 1 of the 2 problem:
- The train is not crowded enough (not very much the case here, this not likely the problem)
- Her sensitivity is too low (this is the correct answer)
If you want to undress her bra or pantsu or use your D then you must do the action like groping to raise her sensitivity (the color bar) When the color change then an action might be unlock and you will be able to do more than that. If you do it in Easy (Dream) mode then the regressive will not really matter and you will be able to undress them immediately when meet them the next time then do their event. But in Hard (Reality) mode... yeah, more work need to be done

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 16 Votes