Bazmanfoo

Mar 8, 2020
For anyone trying to merge the DLCS, please see the txt file in the DLC files.
Here it is translated:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you dont want to bother reading all that:
Download the main game.
Download DLC 1.
Download DLC 2.

"Run the main game for safe measure first."

HOW TO DOWNLOAD DLC 1?

1. Run the exe found in DLC 1 zip.
2. Click yes/ok to merge.
3. Wait for it to merge.
4. Once finished merging, exit out of the exe and run the main game (afaik it should do this for you automatically).

The version list should say:
View attachment 2842581

HOW TO DOWNLOAD DLC 2?

> With DLC 1 now installed, repeat the same steps but using the exe file found in the DLC 2 zip.

Now finally, the version list should say:

View attachment 2842601

This method applies to almost all [beel-ze-bub] games and should work as such. i think? lol.
PS. this is just off the top off my head so if my simplified instructions dont work, just read the txt file.
Am I the only one that doesn't see any option to Merge? If I open either of the DLR exes it just runs the game?

Jun 17, 2022
Just gonna bump kumarin's post since there's a new DLC. If you want to unlock the gallery, just download Kumarin's cheats and use his gallery unlocker.

Mansha_mei cheat plugin.
It's independent from game version. Game is updated ? No problem. just use this.
This is plugin of BepInEx. If want to use it, You must install . Do you installed ReiPatcher already? That's too bad. BepInEx is not working with ReiPatcher. Remove it or get original game files.

Features
  • F1 : Time Stop Toggle
  • F2 : HP/Distrust Toggle
  • F10 : Gallery Open Toggle
  • Mouse wheel-button can move/zoom Camera
  • 'Zenmyoutsutsumi Mei' added

May be you know about that she's name is "Zenmyoutsutsumi Mei". I was made cheat for "Car Capacity 300% 1". But it's working on 2 too. At 1, there are ninja girl was bonus(?) character. 2 has the above girl.
As you see the screen-shot, It's a low angle(camera). You can move the camera with wheel-button. drag/wheel makes move/zoom the camera. You can see the town too(?).
You can edit the parameters of girls, get all item, foods, ... on debug menu.
Gallery open makes open the all scene, ends. You can't select wears of girls. may be it's not implemented yet.

Install
  • Install BepInEx. this game was released with x64/mono type. I recommend that use
  • Game path must have no multi-bytes characters. (ex. "c:\게이무\mansha2" is NG) But "c:\Games\満車率300%弐 v230420" is safe. hmm... Don't ask to me that. It's a BepInEx's bug.
  • Run game once.
  • "BepInEx \ plugins" folder will be created. Not created? there are some problem. If you're using the special folder of windows(ex. "Download", "My Documents", ...) the absolute path has your login(windows) name. (ex. "c:\Users\Your Windows login name\Downloads\") If your login name has multi-bytes characters, It won't works.
  • Put "Mansha300_mei.dll" file to "BepInEx \ plugins" folder.
  • Enjoy.

Aug 27, 2017
For anyone trying to merge the DLCS, please see the txt file in the DLC files.
Here it is translated:

If you dont want to bother reading all that:
Download the main game.
Download DLC 1.
Download DLC 2.

"Run the main game for safe measure first."

HOW TO DOWNLOAD DLC 1?

1. Run the exe found in DLC 1 zip.
2. Click yes/ok to merge.
3. Wait for it to merge.
4. Once finished merging, exit out of the exe and run the main game (afaik it should do this for you automatically).

The version list should say:
View attachment 2842581

HOW TO DOWNLOAD DLC 2?

> With DLC 1 now installed, repeat the same steps but using the exe file found in the DLC 2 zip.

Now finally, the version list should say:

View attachment 2842601

This method applies to almost all [beel-ze-bub] games and should work as such. i think? lol.
PS. this is just off the top off my head so if my simplified instructions dont work, just read the txt file.
i can't find this 0.23.5.26 version of the base game anywhere, how did you get it?

Reactions: moisturizeUwU

mai-san

Aug 13, 2023
Mansha_mei cheat plugin.
It's independent from game version. Game is updated ? No problem. just use this.
This is plugin of BepInEx. If want to use it, You must install . Do you installed ReiPatcher already? That's too bad. BepInEx is not working with ReiPatcher. Remove it or get original game files.

Features

May be you know about that she's name is "Zenmyoutsutsumi Mei". I was made cheat for "Car Capacity 300% 1". But it's working on 2 too. At 1, there are ninja girl was bonus(?) character. 2 has the above girl.
As you see the screen-shot, It's a low angle(camera). You can move the camera with wheel-button. drag/wheel makes move/zoom the camera. You can see the town too(?).
Gallery open makes open the all scene, ends. You can't select wears of girls. may be it's not implemented yet.

Install
  • Install BepInEx. this game was released with x64/mono type. I recommend that use
  • Game path must have no multi-bytes characters. (ex. "c:\게이무\mansha2" is NG) But "c:\Games\満車率300%弐 v230420" is safe. hmm... Don't ask to me that. It's a BepInEx's bug.
  • Run game once.
  • "BepInEx \ plugins" folder will be created. Not created? there are some problem. If you're using the special folder of windows(ex. "Download", "My Documents", ...) the absolute path has your login(windows) name. (ex. "c:\Users\Your Windows login name\Downloads\") If your login name has multi-bytes characters, It won't works.
  • Enjoy.

i dont know why but my game did not care about BepInEx, even i upt it inside the game folder, i can run debug on Mansha 1, but Mansha 2 is not
1691894962899.png
and this is the folder path
1691894998269.png

Jun 17, 2022
i can't find this 0.23.5.26 version of the base game anywhere, how did you get it?

quick note: the versions available in OP are not the latest, so you will encounter an error if following these instructions, but they're very easy to fix: simply copy the UnityPlayer.dll from one of the patches and place it in the top level folder of the base game. You'll still be on version 0.23.4.20 of the base game, but the updated UnityPlayer will work with it and the new DLC. Well, it looks like it works fine so far.
try dungbeatle's solution. if not, try looking through other sites at your own discretion. Downloaded mine from either ryuugames.com or fapforfun.net , i forgot which.

gfnone

Jun 7, 2020
Oh, i think the skill only change the skill on ear.
For ending, you mean
Kamiya is Shinjuku staition, go upstair to start event i think.
I'm going down to Shrine Inn after work, but all the stairs give the same response - strong worker checks documents. How should I continue, due I need more Hentai encounters? I have 4 till now

Pijee

Jan 14, 2019
Mansha_mei cheat plugin.

Features

Install
  • Run game once.
  • Enjoy.
thank you woreked fine

ngtrungkhanh

Oct 30, 2017
I'm going down to Shrine Inn after work, but all the stairs give the same response - strong worker checks documents. How should I continue, due I need more Hentai encounters? I have 4 till now
You did something wrong. I don't know what but i got the same once. Then i had to replay from start cause i didn't know what's wrong XD

Rempacious

Aug 4, 2019
Do I need the latest version of the game for the DLCs? Or is there a link with the DLCs pre-installed in the base? Much appreicated
Edit: Nvm found a torrent with base game and dlcs pre-installed

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes