stanz_frost

Sep 19, 2019
I will continue doing some guide here since I'm free enough (I can't play the game, too many people around me so I can only play when they all slept, othertime this is the only thing I can do)
Q: How to find Mei (the convenience girl, who appear in gallery with the "???"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
A: There are many ways, if you link to some previous posts there is someone wil guide you using cheat to unlock her, some said she just appear suddenly and some edit the data for her name (I can't find it, how?) but for me, I already do some ending (I mosly landed in Momiji or either reset or neutral by accidently killing ppl lol) and still didn't saw her anywhere so this is the easiest thing to do. Since I like Beel game I download and play both game (first game almost kill me lol). But if you don't have the first game then download it, run the game up them go and select this just like in the image below, there should be something pop up and you're done, she will appear in your game.

Q: Where is the girl I want to molest (number of car) and what station she got in / got off? Also btw when will she appear?
A: Well, Long answer so let's take it to the spoil. I will write what the thing in game translate and also put the kanji for it too

Q: So... mind if you tell about the place to molest her? Is it fixed?
A: Well yeah actually yes, but you still need to keep an eye on it. Because some will go to another platform or try to escape from the gate or use left/right restroom, this will only help you limit some of the place you look for them only, like if it Boutique there only 1. The best way is always scan around when you get off the train (you can get off before her too, don't need to do it later than her)

Q: Time to make money?
A: There are 2 way to make money in this game, the slow (stable) and fast way.

Q: So, about undressing...
A: Sometime the action make it dangerous> Force it and you'll get caught?

When do do action with a heroine sometime the danger warning will appear, keep doing it and you'll get caught in no time (either when you try force the D into her or undress her) like the picture below
This mean either 1 of the 2 problem:
- The train is not crowded enough (not very much the case here, this not likely the problem)
- Her sensitivity is too low (this is the correct answer)
If you want to undress her bra or pantsu or use your D then you must do the action like groping to raise her sensitivity (the color bar) When the color change then an action might be unlock and you will be able to do more than that. If you do it in Easy (Dream) mode then the regressive will not really matter and you will be able to undress them immediately when meet them the next time then do their event. But in Hard (Reality) mode... yeah, more work need to be done
thanks ma dude for the guide (y)
edit*
why haruka from car 5 doesn't has voiced when you got the scene
and also why her message is blank? is this a bug or future?
1692110798954.png

Last edited:

Gerlach

Feb 4, 2023
FYI, there are many questions being posted that have previously been answered. Like how to merge DLC properly, where the girls are, how to unlock Mei.

gfnone

Jun 7, 2020
Activate the three levels at once and they are available on the "ear" wheel.
Because they all act like DoT (or arousal over time to be more precise lol), you can cumulate them

Any idea on how to get happy ending with momiji? I followed the guide on doureview but
For the good ending, u have to select dialog 1 chat all the way until she say she is going to jump from the platform into the railway , THIS WILL HAPPEN DURING BREAK AFTERNOON REST PHASE , then at night, stop at Shinjuku [神宿] , go to the ticket station to trigger a story progress, then after that next day the MC will said she is very annoying and should i inform the staff to prevent suicide ,THIS WILL HAPPEN DURING BREAK AFTERNOON REST PHASE, at night go back the same stop Shinjuku [神宿] and go to the platform and inform the staff , the staff will mention thank you along the way and after that u are on the way to good ending

funcb

Jul 17, 2018
Why i cant find Momiji? I waited for days and nothing on the car number 4.. But i got the caretaker of the 1º game on the car 4.. She dont spaw nor i have info ou the cellphone thing. Why is that hapening?

GomoZekan

Jun 17, 2020
Guys, why when I search the bag, the target's account does not appear on the phone? sorry for my bad english

SubtleCopy

May 4, 2021
Guys, why when I search the bag, the target's account does not appear on the phone? sorry for my bad english
You have to search their bag at least 3 times to unlock their SNS account. You'll know if you got it when the text log mentions "SNS".

JanForShort

Jul 17, 2020
this is the best
the only issue is censorship.maybe i should work out on it...anyways +1 to my collections this!

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes