OniHikari

May 12, 2019
For those who have problem with no voiced during the H scene, try changing your language to JP in game if you set it to English. See if changing it work.

pestyp69

Feb 20, 2022
How do you get these F key features? It did not show up for me during the game.
Mansha_mei cheat plugin.
It's independent from game version. Game is updated ? No problem. just use this.
This is plugin of BepInEx. If want to use it, You must install . Do you installed ReiPatcher already? That's too bad. BepInEx is not working with ReiPatcher. Remove it or get original game files.

Features
  • F1 : Time Stop Toggle
  • F2 : HP/Distrust Toggle
  • F10 : Gallery Open Toggle
  • Mouse wheel-button can move/zoom Camera
  • 'Zenmyoutsutsumi Mei' added

May be you know about that she's name is "Zenmyoutsutsumi Mei". I was made cheat for "Car Capacity 300% 1". But it's working on 2 too. At 1, there are ninja girl was bonus(?) character. 2 has the above girl.
As you see the screen-shot, It's a low angle(camera). You can move the camera with wheel-button. drag/wheel makes move/zoom the camera. You can see the town too(?).
You can edit the parameters of girls, get all item, foods, ... on debug menu.
Gallery open makes open the all scene, ends. You can't select wears of girls. may be it's not implemented yet.

Install
  • Install BepInEx. this game was released with x64/mono type. I recommend that use
  • Game path must have no multi-bytes characters. (ex. "c:\게이무\mansha2" is NG) But "c:\Games\満車率300%弐 v230420" is safe. hmm... Don't ask to me that. It's a BepInEx's bug.
  • Run game once.
  • "BepInEx \ plugins" folder will be created. Not created? there are some problem. If you're using the special folder of windows(ex. "Download", "My Documents", ...) the absolute path has your login(windows) name. (ex. "c:\Users\Your Windows login name\Downloads\") If your login name has multi-bytes characters, It won't works.
  • Put "Mansha300_mei.dll" file to "BepInEx \ plugins" folder.
  • Enjoy.

Lutz_

Mar 17, 2020
any guide on where to look for the in-game text? i saw someone picked it up but they havent fully translate everything. wanted to pick up on it as my personal project.

luckyboy300199

May 2, 2023
Why did the MTL not working? (i've play many game with MTL before so i know how it work). Did this game need some further steps that i miss ?

askl115

Nov 10, 2021
cheat money and followers with cheat engine (value type: all); buy tons of food, costumes and items and you are pretty much set

dudibudi

Sep 27, 2017
Can someone give me pls the name order of the train stations and the names of the powerups? Than I can look up in a guide what the power ups do and play this mess.

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes