dudibudi

Sep 27, 2017
theres a translation here somewhere in page 30++ or -- where people translate the game. its i think this 1 and another 1 you find it

https://f95zone.to/threads/train-capacity-300-2-final-beel-ze-bub.156791/page-31
Thank you for your reply but I alread found that. Sorry for not being clear enough. I dont want to download anything. The game is good, but not worth the trouble and time that will come with setting up the translater or download a cheat program. And to play, I only need the Train Station Names and the names of the power ups and what they do. This could be done in some screenshots if someone is kind enough to me.

bjose

Nov 29, 2020
Does anyone know how to obtain Hyuga's special skill (the biker girl), I've read the tutorial on this page but it's not clear at all.

I tried both ending but still ...

Pd. It doesn't matter I already found it, the way to do it is to respond with the second option for 7 times and after the first event (you must molest her and chase her out of the train station) respond with the third option all the time. Maybe even you don't need to chase her outside the train station and not sure if you need at least 2 H-Scene to continue the conversation.

Last edited:

brineshrimp

Aug 17, 2020
View attachment 2555802

Overview:
Welcome back to paradise with 300% full capacity
I thought I was the only one left behind in society.
When she works and her eyes are open, she still thinks only about molesters.
They won't understand.
But I decided not to turn back​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-09
Release Date: 2023-07-19
Developer: Beel ze bub / /
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English(Partially + MTL)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
MTL

Win: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Japanese (Supported languages English, Chinese + Simp)
Win:
- - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Append 1 Kindergarten Teacher Coupling DLC
Win
: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Append 2 Hakodume connection DLC
Win:
- - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

View attachment 2555797 View attachment 2555799 View attachment 2555801 View attachment 2555804 View attachment 2555800 View attachment 2555803
thanks for the game! btw does the MTL file have the 2 DLCs already? do i need to download them too?

Lutz_

Mar 17, 2020
Thank you for your reply but I alread found that. Sorry for not being clear enough. I dont want to download anything. The game is good, but not worth the trouble and time that will come with setting up the translater or download a cheat program. And to play, I only need the Train Station Names and the names of the power ups and what they do. This could be done in some screenshots if someone is kind enough to me.
1695109170981.png cant help with powerups since theres more than 30+ powerups. go to doureview page and translate the whole page. thats has understandable powerup

• Red Heart
Reactions: dudibudi

Lutz_

Mar 17, 2020
How did you get the correct names for the train stations? mine are fully translated
There was a post by other user who translated it(human translation). He also teach how to use it. It was on page 30+ i think or around there.

Reactions: bjose

Sunnyderg

May 24, 2019
You can download the base game plus both DLC from here( ) you don't need to merge or do anything else.
Hey man thanks, this might help others as I just found the whole ordeal infuriating, but I decided to just buy the game from them as I was a fan of the first.

Jun 29, 2023
What I like about this game isn't much of the story or the h scenes it's the molestation process itself, to be able to undress the herions and stick your meat in them and even cum inside them is amazing, you can even full your cum meter in one herion then leave her to empty your jizz in another so quickly, and the tension from being caught or the herions themselves beat you up till you faint is amazing, I just wish it was uncensored and subtitled for the speech inside the train.

Jason Chadwick

Oct 1, 2018
Only thing left is the censorship part. Please help me with that if it comes in future. Also, are there any games with animations like this?

bjose

Nov 29, 2020
Apologies if this has been covered else where, is there a way of equipping more than one skill?
You can buy different costumes in the boutique, the most expensive one (500,000 yen) has 4 spaces and reduces the number of lines during molester scenes, meanwhile, you can buy the 20k one to get 2 extra skill slots. You can also buy some sex toys on Anazon and equip them for some extra slots (until 6 slots I think)

Lolkills

Oct 30, 2020
for some reason the Galery or Replay option isnt shown on the menu, do you know why?
You've only downloaded the DLC(s), you need to download the base game as well, then extract the 2 dlcs into it for everything
PS: The DLCs are stand alone, but if you merge them, you can keep your progress and gallery

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jeycii_

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
You've only downloaded the DLC(s), you need to download the base game as well, then extract the 2 dlcs into it for everything
PS: The DLCs are stand alone, but if you merge them, you can keep your progress and gallery
ohhh im stupid, i see i see
i tried to read the merge instructions, but would you merge them best?

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes