Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Am I the only one that doesn't see any option to Merge? If I open either of the DLR exes it just runs the game?
for some reason whenever i DL the 1st DLC the text becomes unreadable. do you know why?

EDIT: NVM i got it now, thanks!

Last edited:

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
quick note: the versions available in OP are not the latest, so you will encounter an error if following these instructions, but they're very easy to fix: simply copy the UnityPlayer.dll from one of the patches and place it in the top level folder of the base game. You'll still be on version 0.23.4.20 of the base game, but the updated UnityPlayer will work with it and the new DLC. Well, it looks like it works fine so far.
whenever i try to follow your instructions i get this error
i copy paste the unitplayer.dll from one of the patch folders and replace the unitplayer.dll from the base game or am i doing something wrong?
version is 0.23.4.20
but i cant update the version any higher as there is always an play error whenenver i try to start it.
do you know any soluations?

Last edited:

Lutz_

Mar 17, 2020
Only thing left is the censorship part. Please help me with that if it comes in future. Also, are there any games with animations like this?
unfortunately, the game was drawn to be censored. unless someone manually redraw it, thats the only hope for uncensored version

Bamboinco

Jul 17, 2023
whenever i try to follow your instructions i get this error
i copy paste the unitplayer.dll from one of the patch folders and replace the unitplayer.dll from the base game or am i doing something wrong?
version is 0.23.4.20
but i cant update the version any higher as there is always an play error whenenver i try to start it.
do you know any soluations?

how did it get fixed?

Cyber_Hibiki

May 8, 2023
Excuse me
Does anybody have unlocked the ending? If yes, what are the conditions?
I only managed to got nozomi mugi (teacher with short hair) and I dont event know how.. Just do her the most and voila.. XD

On wakaba (the train conductor) route I think there's a part where it said "I'll ask other conductor" but I don't know for sure

Cyber_Hibiki

May 8, 2023
Excuse me
Does anybody have unlocked the ending? If yes, what are the conditions?
I only managed to got nozomi mugi (teacher with short hair) and I dont event know how.. Just do her the most and voila.. XD

On wakaba (the train conductor) route I think there's a part where it said "I'll ask other conductor" but I don't know for sure

Nvm, I figured it out, its true that I have to follow the story its just the station name is not true (I guess since the one I use isit's no official translation --" )

But I'm still didnt have all the ending yet

Considering each dlc girl each own Happy end (since none of them have SNS), can someone else tell me is there anymore special ending besides getting captured, jumped off the station and normal non-girl ending?

Bamboinco

Jul 17, 2023
After 20 minutes of the game I lose and it starts all over again, tell me how to avoid this?
i think you are stil playing the easy mode that lasts 20 min, after you usually end the run you get the option to play the realistic version (the translation said realistic but i think its just the normal way of playing, and the easy is a tutorial)

Lopata1

Oct 11, 2023
i think you are stil playing the easy mode that lasts 20 min, after you usually end the run you get the option to play the realistic version (the translation said realistic but i think its just the normal way of playing, and the easy is a tutorial)
thanks, I'll try hard mode now

Greasy_Steve

Jan 29, 2023
Ive downloade the gofile for the 2nd DLC, but when i tried opening it i couldnt unzip it, and i couldnt delete it or locate it on my computer at all after i removed it from recents. Should i be worried?

Pana_brother

Sep 11, 2021
hey guys i want to play this game may i know which file to download so i get the english version also any tips would really help

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes