nelson969

Aug 3, 2020
guy the original version is already uncensored, there is zero no way to make it uncensor unless the author himself redo the entire drawing

HellThrob

May 29, 2017
As far as installing the DLC, I just dropped them into the main game folder and overwrote any conflicting files. Not sure if it fully worked but now I have two new icons just under the game name and version numbers of the DLC on the bottom left.

Seems like you just drag and drop the dlc into the main game folder.

Last edited:

AnubiSs2167

Mar 1, 2018
i saw that orginal game on dl site now shows as having english as an option, does it means it has official translation? The MTL was terrible last time i checked, skiped most dialog and skills.

nhokrauboy

Jan 21, 2019
Some note I made because I'm realy like these series (I somehow don't like the previous works but this is really okay)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please note that all the girls can disappear if you did not stop her in time in her own route, I did make Wakaba, Momiji & Nagisa gone and I can't reach them again, neutral ending. Someone already make a guide so I'll not be doing that, for the new girls, idk, too lazy to do some research
Oh yeah, I almost forgot about weak spot since each of them has different weak points, if you don't want to strip them all and just want to have fun then read it, if not then just strip

3.60 star(s) 16 Votes