SubtleCopy

May 4, 2021
i got two questions. one is there a free mode or something to this that i can unlock? the other is when the chikan segment ends and the woman breaks away is she supposed to be fully clothed in the next go at her? feel like a glitch or something to me.
Free 3D molest mode was added in the 4/19 game update (the devs apparently update DMM first and DLsite later). An earlier update made the target retain her state of undress for the rest of the trip if her SAN hit zero.
How do you lower the eyesight icon
The 2nd Stan-Do skill (1st skill in the left column) lowers the Detection gauge during the molest phase. You can't use it if the Stan-Do skillset isn't equipped (or unlocked for open use via the last skill in the right column).

theimpregnator

Jun 21, 2017
Free 3D molest mode was added in the 4/19 game update (the devs apparently update DMM first and DLsite later). An earlier update made the target retain her state of undress for the rest of the trip if her SAN hit zero.

The 2nd Stan-Do skill (1st skill in the left column) lowers the Detection gauge during the molest phase. You can't use it if the Stan-Do skillset isn't equipped (or unlocked for open use via the last skill in the right column).
How do I unlock or equip it?

SubtleCopy

May 4, 2021
How do I unlock or equip it?
Equip: Click any blank spot on the Stan-Do box, and you'll be prompted to confirm equipping the skillset.
Unlock for open use: Have at least 1 point in every skill leading to the bottom-right (note that some skills cost more than 1 skill xp to unlock). An unlocked skillset no longer needs to be equipped to make their skills usable.

plied

Jan 7, 2020
Those who have this problem have already been able to solve it, not even in the new version do the scenes appear

1650909867624.png

Pope1233

Donor
Sep 18, 2018
Interesting game play. Too much grinding.
A common problem with this circle's games. They make some dam quality games but by the end of it you get real sick and tired of doing the same thing over and over for 1 extra graphic. Ontop of that they always make things time sensitive so if you don't get things figured out quickly, you'll have to start from the beginning.

Reactions: m4ntep
3.20 star(s) 20 Votes