Also it does look like another update was released on May/09:
・所持金の増減額の調整
・ミニマップの表示不具合を修正
・ムービーの再生をエンジンでトランスコードするように修正
MTLED:
-Adjustment of increase / decrease in possession money
-Fixed a mini-map display bug
-Fixed to transcode movie playback with engine

If I had to guess the last item was done to fix more issues with video playback in specific systems, so you might want to wait/get the last update.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i like the idea of this game definitely different then everything ive played here on F95 and out of all of the games ive never seen anything like this one before...sucks that its censored BUT as much as i hate censored figured this being something i havent ever seen before thought what the hell ill try it ...it could be me i dunno i found the mechanics buggy as hell
im on the train walk up to a girl next i know im on the platform and just a circle jerk of that happening
i didnt get to grope or anything tried for a while not sure whats more annoying the mechanics or the fucking time i sit and stair at conversations waiting to translate to english so i can read wtf is happening
im not a fan of mini games (dont even get me started on that) hope to oneday see a game like this BUT no fucking mini games and not censored and decent game mechanics so i can walk around,etc with out screen jumping all over the god damn place and sandbox mode would be fantastic too
no offence to the story lovers out there BUT far as im concerned if i wanna read ill open up a news paper or something
well heres to wishful thinking !!!although i didnt enjoy playing this game at all i still have to give the dev credit because out of the 370+ pages of games i sort through weekly NONE of them are anywhere near like this as far as ideas goes
the rest are all the same shit your ither stuck in a house or in a school so high 5 to the dev for at least one of the best ideas!!!

Iona_Blue

Oct 23, 2017
Are you using japanese locale?

Also it does look like another update was released on May/09:
・所持金の増減額の調整
・ミニマップの表示不具合を修正
・ムービーの再生をエンジンでトランスコードするように修正
MTLED:
-Adjustment of increase / decrease in possession money
-Fixed a mini-map display bug
-Fixed to transcode movie playback with engine

If I had to guess the last item was done to fix more issues with video playback in specific systems, so you might want to wait/get the last update.

yes i'm using japanese locale

so wait again until fix the problem?

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
so wait again until fix the problem?
Well either that or fix yourself, if I was having the same issue I probably could fix it.

But since the videos are working for me it is harder to debug, It could be something as simple as missing video codecs or another playback incompatibility.

So waiting for the new update is the easier solution, probably more people are having this issue otherwise the dev wouldn't be releasing so many bugfixes.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
decided to take another go at it i made a bit of progress FINALLY but having a hell of a time with mechanics still
go to walk and fucking screen going up and down and all the while i wanna go forward then when i do go forward i end up going on/off train several times in a row jesus man fuck wish i had everything all unlocked so i can have fun without being caught LOL ffs
Change to the stalker skilltree if you are having problem with the movimentation, it has a skill where other people can't push you around and it becomes very easy to move around the crowded train.
You can literally push your target to a corner of the train and keep molesting her for many stops.

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
in my version wouldnt be any of them stupid red lines all over and wouldnt be any timers or mini games just be straight up game playing and UNCENSORED not that the censored stuff in THIS game matters as i cant get anywhere with clothes on never mind off LOL
Well you would remove all the good stuff this game offers.
Those lines are what give weight to the molesting phase, they make you be extra careful to not be seen and also make you appreciate different skills and builds even more, if you had no challenge it would just be a gallery viewer instead of a game.

It is much more rewarding to unlock the scenes when you actually had to work for them.

Reactions: My naok

ciagletwardy

Oct 15, 2017
I running on this build.
Stalker with lvl2 running in train, 2 back/front flip and most of all - sliding feet to not be dragged around by NPC.
Stand-do selected (stalker working "offline") to lower lines and lower awerness of passengers.
My gameplan - try to push the girl into the back of the car (triangle between emergency exit and sits or at the train entrance) - if performed correct, girl is "locked" and you can do her all the way to the last station. Be aware that after locking girl to the wall, using front/back flip in molest mode will make her free

skilltree.png

EddieLewis

Oct 16, 2018
But since the videos are working for me it is harder to debug, It could be something as simple as missing video codecs or another playback incompatibility.
I tried looking into it, but mine also doesnt show the vids.
I tried installing codecs and vc_redist stuff around, and tried running the game with ` -force-glcore` and other commands (as seen on ), but only got some rendering engine error.
I already had problems with opengl/webgl/whatever before, and I believe its because Im on a vm with a linux host, so thats probably the reason..

Its a pitty cuz I really like that studio games.

Reactions: Meaning Less

ciagletwardy

Oct 15, 2017
I already had problems with opengl/webgl/whatever before, and I believe its because Im on a vm with a linux host, so thats probably the reason..
DUDE...i read that you are on linux. Your choice etc not my OS not my pc. And it was sad that on 2022 linux unity game have problem with playing video and belzebub should work this out...but now you saying you on vm?
Go ahead - write that this linux VM is trought remote view from fucking playstation.
Give them a brake, they doing only fap games for 30 people xD

Reactions: gzrtjhgtyhjljk
Aug 11, 2020
I tried looking into it, but mine also doesnt show the vids.
I tried installing codecs and vc_redist stuff around, and tried running the game with ` -force-glcore` and other commands (as seen on ), but only got some rendering engine error.

Its a pitty cuz I really like that studio games.
What VM? If it's Virtualbox then you can already stop trying unless you feed your actual graphics card through to the VM instead of using the shitty virtual one that only supports 20 year old RPG maker games.

leethefang

Feb 24, 2018
nvm I'm an idiot xD
Well I must be dumber than you because I downloaded BepinEX (I think) and whatever the hell I downloaded doesn't even have a config folder nor does it have that ini. I'm really in the weeds on this one.

EddieLewis

Oct 16, 2018
Give them a brake, they doing only fap games for 30 people xD
No no, you didnt get me. I wasnt complaining (I didnt even pay them after all). Nonetheless, its still true that I find its a pity fact/situation, that I couldnt get it to work. That said, Im still willing to give it up and still not install windows directly to my pc.

What VM? If it's Virtualbox then you can already stop trying unless you feed your actual graphics card through to the VM instead of using the shitty virtual one that only supports 20 year old RPG maker games.
Its the other crap one, but not actual virtualbox. But yeah I didnt got as far as having that direct graphics card to the vm stuff.
But you got it, another problem is that some games are quite unplayable for performance reasons. But ofc thats a problem Im willing to have.

neeiin

Oct 6, 2017
Everything but the main text is transtlated. need help. how to fix it
Open with notepad: yourgamefolder/BepinEx/config/AutoTranslatorConfig.ini

change all these options to True

[TextFrameworks]
EnableIMGUI=True
EnableUGUI=True
EnableNGUI=True
EnableTextMeshPro=True
EnableTextMesh=True
EnableFairyGUI=True