Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
how do you even play the damn game. I game over in the tutorial. no explanation of what to do or how to do it. just some man grabs your hand and jail bad end. I would like an actual tutorial and not a, "o here she's easy to dominate but we'll still game over you without even telling you how to properly play the damn game in the first place" And where is the save option? would be more willing to try if I didn't have to go through the whole game over bull and fn intro "Explaining" how to play without bn in english like it says it's supposed to be

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
how do you even play the damn game. I game over in the tutorial. no explanation of what to do or how to do it. just some man grabs your hand and jail bad end. I would like an actual tutorial and not a, "o here she's easy to dominate but we'll still game over you without even telling you how to properly play the damn game in the first place" And where is the save option? would be more willing to try if I didn't have to go through the whole game over bull and fn intro "Explaining" how to play without bn in english like it says it's supposed to be
Been a few weeks since I played this, but if I remember correctly...

The lines crossing the screen during the groping mini-game represent other passengers' line of sight. You want to avoid groping while they intersect with the area you're trying to grope. Groping while unseen fills the success (girl's arousal) bar, groping while seen fills the failure (bystanders' suspicion) bar. Fill the success bar by the end of the trip to get a sex scene. Repeatedly do so with the same girl to get more extreme scenes and eventually that girl's ending. Scroll wheel switches between actions (grope/undress/rub dick on). Undressing a girl requires *sustained* contact for several seconds, so you only want to do it when you can see you're going to have a long gap in onlookers' notice. The more undressed the area you attack, the more it fills the success bar, but all undressing is reverted at each stop, so it's only worth bothering with on the longest sections of the commute.

"Grope" a girl's phone to get her fake-Twitter account, or to unblock yourself if she blocks you. (Messing with them on fake-Twitter between commutes influences which endings you get iirc.) Post about your exploits on fake-Twitter to increase your follower count, then you can spend your salary on promoted posts to get your followers to come watch your next commute in-person, which will crowd out the "normies" on the train car, making the groping mini-game easier. The more followers you have, the more pronounced the effect.

There's also a skill system, but somebody else will have to explain that. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: catmemejpg

Sistemdark

Mar 16, 2020
(for those who need help with the game)

Jasra343

Oct 4, 2018
what is this? do I have a limited number of days or something? just randomly get shanked by a passing women that claimed you groped her?

EddieLewis

Oct 16, 2018
2022-05-09 changelog says something about the video decoding/playback (for those having problems with this), anyone got their hands on that version?
  • 2022年05月09日 不具合修正 ・所持金の増減額の調整
    ・ミニマップの表示不具合を修正
    ・ムービーの再生をエンジンでトランスコードするように修正
Adjustment of increase / decrease in possession money
-Fixed a minimap display bug
-Fixed to transcode movie playback with engine
I tried the trial but either that hasnt been updated or it still doesnt work.

Dragantis

Jul 30, 2018
2022-05-09 changelog says something about the video decoding/playback (for those having problems with this), anyone got their hands on that version?

I tried the trial but either that hasnt been updated or it still doesnt work.
Don't bother in 3more days there is going to be new version as well as first DLC, so just wait for now.

Dragantis

Jul 30, 2018
So far that DLC look great, new charackters and special items for old ones. Only if they decide to translate it to English already.

OmegaArk

May 5, 2018
Would like append 1, DL link.

Also, there might be a 2nd? Looks like someone from Hustle Time.

Nuts looks like it might need 9th May Version Base game to run.

Last edited:

mashumellow

May 26, 2021
Would like append 1, DL link.

Also, there might be a 2nd? Looks like someone from Hustle Time.

Nuts looks like it might need 9th May Version Base game to run.
yes, DLC should be run in 09.05 ver.
im already play dlc a bit in 04.22 ver. and looks like have bug
2 new girl is fine but the 5 previous girls doesnt have sound when molest and cut scene movie have same problem.

3.20 star(s) 20 Votes