Prototype909

Jul 2, 2018
Is there any way to skip the night train ride home during the portion of the game where no unique girls appear on it?

Desuro

Sep 6, 2016
Did they ran out of money to actually animate the sex scenes or am I missing something here ? I managed to go through the whole molesting stage without a problem and it was all nice and animated (honestly surprised me with the gameplay part) and then BAM walls of text and just the eyes are animated for the girl and not even in a good way (no expresion change or anything like that just a loop of her blinking), the rest is just static cg... are they serious ? after that annoyed I downloaded the gallery unlocker and every single scene have the same eyes blinking animations slaped on the girls faces the rest is just static cgs. I dont want to jump the gun too fast but if the "real" sex scenes are not animated then all I can say is... What a fucking shame.

Tonytiger13

Apr 21, 2020
Yeah finally understood what to do it took some time you need to get the meter with the heart it will be a blue bar you just have to touch her when it's gone you will get a pink indicator on her mouth but you have to be facing forward and dose anyone know the name a the female ninja game?

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
This is unplayable without at least some better translation and some kind of tutorial that explains what exactly you have to do in order to progress in any way.

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Would it kill to have the decency to honestly post that this isn't actually MTL but rather very minimal translation.

Beatoften

Aug 26, 2017
Where is the boundary between heaven and hell, good and evil?
crowded train.
Ah yes of course, why didn't I think of that? The answer was so simple all along, it was right there in front of us!

kevsg

Jul 21, 2018
- There are 3 sex scene for each victim stage. (See the gallery in front page). First is using their mouth, using their lower part from the front and finally using them from the back. You have to unlock them in that order. I still don't know what the condition for turning girl from stage 1 -> 2 -> 3. I assume we just fuck them a lot and they should progress.

- Money is for calling follower. It will make the train more crowder, making it easier to do your thing.

- To skip the train, just get out of the train when you board. You sure there are no unique girls though? Usually they come in different stop. No girls is at the platform in the evening, you have to wait in the train.

- Ninja girl game (Kunoichi) ->

- Sanity bar is the bar with heart on top of it.

Reactions: eloveboot and mitjo

Voreaway

Jul 17, 2018
Found a few details that may have eluded others, based on the other posts.

Make sure you activate the MTL by going to BepInEx/Config/ and editing the .ini to set all TextFrameworks to True.

Firstly, be mindful that you need to hold the button to interact. I noticed one commenter who didn't understand the effect of the undress command.
Somebody mentioned skipping night segments. Victims will board after a few stations, pick a car and stay put on the train. Make sure you are checking the floor numbers on the boarding side to know which car you are boarding.
It isn't very clear what you get from follower count, but you can spend money to increase it further. I think it affects the number of lines that will display on a train, as you can see how many on a train are your followers in the lower right. Followers carry over in NG+
Each interaction point has a sensitivity tracker that slowly increases in stages Doubt, unsensitive, sensitive, hypersensitive. More sensitive locations will further reduce target SAN to trigger scenes. Sensitivity carries into NG+.
Continuing scenes will iterate. I'm not sure if the resulting scene is based off of only the prior scenes, or has a relation to sensitivity, or is driven by twitter interactions. During play, I reached an end point for some twitter interactions on "Lobster" and was able to progress twitter further after triggering more scenes.
Don't go for a finishing scene too early in the trip. You'll progress further if you instead persistently molest to raise sensitivity and level up.
It seems the twitter interactions are quite influential, though I'm not sure to what degree. Merits experimentation. Looks like there are 17 endings based on the translation log.

Sangaze

Oct 20, 2017
I need help. The game crashed on me once while on fullscreen. It ran fine for 5 hours. And then when I restarted it, it does this weird thing where it gets zoomed in like this. I've tried switching the screen back to window and fullscreen, even switching my resolution to 1920-1080 (It's set to 3840-2160 by default, 4k monitor). I've even tried opening the game in a new downloaded file and it still does this. And yes, I've restarted the PC as well. Don't know what else to do :unsure:

3.20 star(s) 20 Votes