• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

kevsg

Jul 21, 2018
Got Mitsuri sex slave ending. Do sexual harassment on her twitter until she blocked you.
Then steal her account from her bag again. This time tame her on twitter.
Was hoping the ending doesn't involve twister lol. My local tranlator dont detect twister part.

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
so we need to focus huh.
Focus on one
choose the lewd answers on twitter and get blocked
steal phone and unblock during harassing.
rinse and repeat.
When she's lewd enough, lewd answers won't get you blocked anymore.
Hell, she'd go lewd as well with her answers.
I just wish I understand what the skills do better xD

kevsg

Jul 21, 2018
I am doing Child care worker ( Nozomi Mugi ) route and I haven't harrassed her on twitter at all. I got new cutscene but haven't got to ending yet. I think it a specific quest to each victim same as other game.

Marigel

Jul 9, 2017
I like this game, it's one of my fetishes. The translation is terrible, it is true, but it is totally playable although too repetitive. I never go beyond doing the same thing with the same woman. However if you look at the results you can have full sex with her.

kevsg

Jul 21, 2018
so we need to focus huh.
Focus on one
choose the lewd answers on twitter and get blocked
steal phone and unblock during harassing.
rinse and repeat.
When she's lewd enough, lewd answers won't get you blocked anymore.
Hell, she'd go lewd as well with her answers.
I just wish I understand what the skills do better xD
I can give you the translation but there are so many skills I don't know how to put it in readable format.

kevsg

Jul 21, 2018
If you can, how do you get pass the 2nd health bar(the red one )? is it a skill or a part on each girls body?
Not sure what you meant here. Do you mean the bar on the victim's body or the two bar on the right?

If it's the bar on the girl body, that's just level of how sensitive that part is.
If it's the bar on the right with a heart on top. That's just sanity meter. There is only one bar of it as I know.
If it's the bar on the right with a eye on top. That's detection meter. If it full, you get arrested.

Unsafe

Dec 29, 2017
There really should be an ugly bastard tag, even though its obvious. i tend to avoid these too, but the women are so hot

3.20 star(s) 20 Votes