Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
View attachment 1752806
I wonder what this translates to in English?
Inside \BepInEx\Translation\en\Text you can find all the translated lines and edit them

Alt+1 and you can see the translation ui.
Alt+T returns all screen text to japanese.
Alt+0 you can change the default translator.

This games uses a lot of invented words to create station and character names which is why the autotranslator is having a hard time with it.

Last edited:

darkmapler

Oct 1, 2018
I did played the demo before finding this.
Kinda learnt how to play the game:

The gauges on the right (heart and awareness)
By touching her, you can lower her awareness to progress to the next "level" with that heroine.
The lines on the screen during the interact will cause the awareness to increase and when its at max, you will get caught.

the % of the top of the timer is how busy the train is, the more busy, the less lines that show up on your screen from what I noticed, but that's when it is over the 100%

But from the looks of the game, its find the girls and then go touching.

P.S. One of the ending is you falling off the tracks.

Reactions: mitjo and Ekzar

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Well i love impregnation games allot but this one is hard -Maybe im touching to much Delicate places so i end in Jail :LOL:

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Oh, Japan. Every day making people stray away from God one crazy title (and game) at a time.

I really like the overview on this, though. "When a man and a woman meet, it turns into a hunting ground swirling with desires".

What a romantic way to spin being an absolute rapist.

DarkXDaemon

May 14, 2018
translation is shitty, I say that because it doesnt translate the menu and over half the text for me and thus its shitty.

3.20 star(s) 20 Votes