kevsg

Jul 21, 2018
How to play
1.Selecting the victim.

There is a total of six train car. Each one has a different victim. They get unlock bit by bit. Look for the dialog about them with number in it. You can see which number of train by looking at the floor before entering the train just like irl.

Here's the summary though.
1.Ninja cosplay girl (You need to register their other game to unlock this girl) -> Car Number 1
2.Dark purple hair student -> Car Number 2
3.Flight attendant ( Aoba Ishido ) -> Car Number 3
4.Child care worker ( Nozomi Mugi ) -> Car Number 4
5.Basketball club student ( Mitsuri Shukugawa ) -> Car Number 5
6.Nurse ( Hakui Mizuho ) -> Car Number 6

2.Molesting the victim
Walk up to her. There are two different scene depending if you are facing from the victim's front or back.
You can finger her, kiss her, etc. Whatever a rapist do u know. Try to get her sanity bar (The bar with a heart) to zero to unlock a scene.

The bar with an eye on it is the game over bar. If it is full, you got caught. If get fill when the laser pass through where you are molesting the victim. Laser is basically people's eyesight and you want to avoid it.

Another thing you can do is reach into the victim bag and get their twitter account and get their personal info.

3.Resting phase
- Upgrade skill -> It's very detailed so I won't explain here.
- Post a molest picture on twister -> Get money
- Buy follower on Twister -> Use money, get follower -> No idea what follower is for
- Talk with victim on Twister -> I think it related to each girl alt ending. Don't know what to do though can't read Japanese.
- Rest -> Go back to victim selection stage.

4.Ending
The games end when a set amount of days are passed.
Ending seems to be related to Twister. One is good?? ending and the other one is lewd ending. My hypothesis right now is if you don't harass the girl on Twister and just answer normally and correctly it should lead to good ending. If you harass her only then bad ending. Not confirmed though.

There is also Harem ending between first girl and the youtuber from the extracted file.

That's basically how to play. I'm still trying to figured it out. I love this circle game so I want to put "How to" here incase someone want to dive in.

Last edited:

4lex

Oct 12, 2017
How to play
1.Selecting the victim.

There is a total of six train car. Each one has a different victim. They get unlock bit by bit. Look for the dialog about them with number in it. You can see which number of train by looking at the floor before entering the train just like irl.

1.Ninja cosplay girl (You need to register their other game to unlock this girl) -> Car Number 1

2.Molesting the victim
Walk up to her. There are two different scene depending if you are facing from the victim's front or back.
You can finger her, kiss her, etc. Whatever a rapist do u know. Try to get her sanity bar (The bar with a heart) to zero to unlock a scene.

The bar with an eye on it is the game over bar. If it is full, you got caught. If get fill when the laser pass through where you are molesting the victim. Laser is basically people's eyesight and you want to avoid it.

Another thing you can do is reach into the victim bag and get their twitter account and get their personal info.

3.Resting phase
- Buy follower on Twister -> Use money, get follower -> No idea what follower is for
- Talk with victim on Twister -> I think it related to each girl alt ending. Don't know what to do though can't read Japanese.

4.Ending
The ending depends on how much progress you got on a victims.
I'm still try to figured out but from seeing the screenshot. You have to get victim to 'Nasty' stage for normal ending and maybe do something on Twister for the other one. I cannot confirm though.

That's basically how to play. I'm still trying to figured it out. I love this circle game so I want to put "How to" here incase someone want to dive in.
Thanks for the détails, i have some questions for you :
- Do you know the numbers of days in a run ?
- You can choose a general type of skills (among four), what does it involve ?
- Is it better to target only one girl on a run ?

Reactions: ji280896

kevsg

Jul 21, 2018
Thanks for the détails, i have some questions for you :
- Do you know the numbers of days in a run ?
- You can choose a general type of skills (among four), what does it involve ?
- Is it better to target only one girl on a run ?
1. The games end on 28th day. Look at the bar on top right.

Grover -> Skill that helps with molesting. It will help getting the girl sanity lower faster. First one is mouth I think. Then other skill are for other parts.
Watcher -> Skill that helps by watching? The skill are all over the place here. But the first couple skill help with the laser eyesight. It help to distinguish it between lighter and heavier penalty.
Stalker -> Skill that help with movement. You move faster. First skill is for speed on platform. Second skill is for speed on train.
Stand-do -> Skills that help control people minds. Effect are all over the place here. Ranging from reducing detection to avoiding detection.

Anyway, you don't have to specialize in any of it since the last skill in the skill tree. Let's you use the skill you purchased without having to be that class.

Note that the last skill is the one with letter as icon and the description on the left does not have 20% in it.
Note two. The one that has 20% percent in description increase your exp by 20% I think.

3. Yes. It's hard to muti-task and there is only one harem ending from the scene (ChildCare worker and Purple Hair JK Student). Ending seems to be related to Twister. One is good? ending and the other one is lewd ending. My hypothesis right now is if you don't harass the girl on Twister and just answer normally and correctlt it should lead to good ending. If you harass her, bad ending. Not confirmed though.

Last edited:

kevsg

Jul 21, 2018
I think that's in the download section on Frontpage? Haven't checked it. I don't have 100% though.

thegooglyman

Googlyman Studios
Game Developer
Dec 15, 2017
Does anyone else feel like the guy here looks like the vice principal from great teacher onizuka?
LOL yeah I was a little upset for a moment (why him of all GTO characters???) but then I realized that no that's just a generic template for crochety middle aged japanese dudes.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Why are there two gofile links with two different files?
The file is the same but usually the original uploader upload manually the files, instead the uploader "role" (or mods) use a bot to multihost, this will change also the names.

Derosani

Dec 3, 2020
Odd, the box where I'm assuming the groping cut-ins appear is see through at all times wondering if I'm alone on this issue

Neoazeta

Dec 23, 2019
How to play
1.Selecting the victim.

2.Molesting the victim

3.Resting phase

4.Ending
The ending depends on how much progress you got on a victims.
I'm still try to figured out but from seeing the screenshot. You have to get victim to 'Nasty' stage for normal ending and maybe do something on Twister for the other one. I cannot confirm though.

Got Mitsuri sex slave ending. Do sexual harassment on her twitter until she blocked you.
Then steal her account from her bag again. This time tame her on twitter.

3.20 star(s) 20 Votes