Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
Inside \BepInEx\Translation\en\Text you can find all the translated lines and edit them

Alt+1 and you can see the translation ui.
Alt+T returns all screen text to japanese.
Alt+0 you can change the default translator.

This games uses a lot of invented words to create station and character names which is why the autotranslator is having a hard time with it.
Yes I'm well aware of that I WAS JOKING because the MTL is so bad there. Truthfully I couldn't really care less what that was supposed to say because this whole game is mtl trash.

gospel2k

Oct 4, 2019
is it possible to fix problem that MTL hooks only system words + twister words? never hook normal game text whole time...

Luke009

May 4, 2017
[Normal beginning with max Skill Points and Max Money]+No Story progression
for the players who can not get it working..

First make a save file 1 so its stored in the systemdata.dat... then use the save file provided to overwrite it.. then load save file 1 and you will have 999.

You can not use the save file until there is something already in its place.

All the best.

Heyesey

Sep 28, 2017
As someone who actually works with translators, I haven't seen this happening, and I can think of several examples with mtl's and hand translations.

That said, I don't think it would hurt to draw a distinction between four grades of translations:
A: High quality localizations, fully translated by hand by fluent or native speakers, tested, and stable.
B: Amateur manual translations, edited machine translations, and high end machine translations.
C: Quick machine translations with no editing or testing, but competently executed.
D: Shit like this.....
This calls to mind a quote from I forget which Douglas Adams novel, about an instruction manual which "had been translated from the Chinese via the Japanese, and clearly enjoyed many interesting adventures along the way..."

Reactions: Thrixxy60

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
kevsg sorry man i need your knowledge do you you which is the trigger to advance in tge scenes ? i've unlocked sex with condom but i really didn't understand how, is how many sanity bars i reduced to 0 ? times of sex scenes ? or twitter answers ? thank you

TheshadowofH

May 24, 2021
Not sure what you meant here. Do you mean the bar on the victim's body or the two bar on the right?

If it's the bar on the girl body, that's just level of how sensitive that part is.
If it's the bar on the right with a heart on top. That's just sanity meter. There is only one bar of it as I know.
If it's the bar on the right with a eye on top. That's detection meter. If it full, you get arrested.
it's not red ,it's the Orange one and thank you. also is there a shop in the game where you are you get item/toys?

3.20 star(s) 20 Votes