Unity Training Space Station [Build 22] [GoodBadRobot]

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes

69ztare

Nov 7, 2018
My man, could it be that you do not really know what a "Asset Flip" is?
Because this Game is no Asset Flip.
It looks like people are beginning to call "asset flip" anything that use assets. I ask myself if they really think that every AAA game creates everything from nothing.

wallng252

Dec 3, 2021
The new update increase the size slider of tattoos, it made my previous samples look ridiculously bad. Enjoy the new tattoos and haircuts tho.

I'm still can not find a way to activate "Lactations Heavy" as well as the 3rd option- (purple thing, I forgot the name), which only have 0.8% chance to get from the Tentacles Planet sex spot.

count_floyd_77

Feb 28, 2019
I'm still can not find a way to activate "Lactations Heavy" as well as the 3rd option- (purple thing, I forgot the name), which only have 0.8% chance to get from the Tentacles Planet sex spot.
I think it is impossible to get "lactations heavy"..... maybe in feature update?

TrainingSpaceStation_WgJQY3iTxB.jpg

This is the max I could get. I trained with another girl more then 40x, never get lucky (1% chance to get fear of tentacle) , so I just captured a girl (I think it was wasteland) with the trait, as the other things are easy to train.

lolotech

Oct 7, 2018
i did put a woman in first
Hey mate , for me had to strip them first in a container tube, put them in, change clothes to naked. take out then they register as 2nd actor once u select the station with a female on it.
Used to do this automatically I belive.

Alleyne

Feb 5, 2020
How to get in the bunker in raiders Village. I destroyed the air turrets
You go in there with the "Missing employee" quest. Mind you, after you complete that quest, that little party is also gone. Which is quite sad. And you can also disable those turrets (which you also learn in that quest), by cutting the cables behind a little hill close to that lil town.

roypadu

Oct 11, 2022
You go in there with the "Missing employee" quest. Mind you, after you complete that quest, that little party is also gone. Which is quite sad. And you can also disable those turrets (which you also learn in that quest), by cutting the cables behind a little hill close to that lil town.
How to find missing employee quest ?

count_floyd_77

Feb 28, 2019
Where to get that
The game wants a male. So easiest is to buy the scanner upgrade and scan a male and print him out. Or you could just capture one? But I am not 100% sure if that works too. Another way is to buy the strapon suit for a female.

Anon747

Aug 6, 2019
any time I have to visit the trash planet, I know Im in for wasting atleast 30mins wandering around, my god this planet sucks.

NCOGEEK

Mar 13, 2022
Any possibility to transfer save from build 17 to build 18 ?
I don't know if the question has already been ask.

wallng252

Dec 3, 2021
Any possibility to transfer save from build 17 to build 18 ?
I don't know if the question has already been ask.
In the TrainingSpaceStation_Data there is a file named Save.sav
Copy the file and put it in the build18 TrainingSpaceStation_Data

4.00 star(s) 21 Votes