3.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Tkl27

Jan 1, 2022
It has barely even been a day since she released it on her patreon and she started this thread so I'm not about to upset her by jumping the gun. If you really can't wait then scrape up the $6 to support her. There are so few games like this one so let's not ruin it for everyone, okay?
I was talking about v0.18, that should v been public after v0.19 have been posted for patreons. Anyway i guess i'll wait :)

Apr 19, 2020
It was posted to the patreon on Sunday and you posted your request at 3am Monday morning......
Still, I requested she get that up here soon.

Edit: This was her response to me asking for an update on this site.
" Hi, i just made the post public on patreon so they can download It. I still have to upload 2 links and each link takes me like 4 hours and during that time i need to have the computer on nonstop. So that is the reason why i tend to procrastinate It and why It takes me so long to update there (i need at least 3 links and in patreon i can update with just one)"

Last edited:

Tkl27

Jan 1, 2022
It was posted to the patreon on Sunday and you posted your request at 3am Monday morning......
Still, I requested she get that up here soon.

Edit: This was her response to me asking for an update on this site.
" Hi, i just made the post public on patreon so they can download It. I still have to upload 2 links and each link takes me like 4 hours and during that time i need to have the computer on nonstop. So that is the reason why i tend to procrastinate It and why It takes me so long to update there (i need at least 3 links and in patreon i can update with just one)"
Okok i'll go download it on patreon thank u

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Does anyone know why her new project's teaser haven't become public yet?
No, though I ain't a patron. It's been a couple of weeks since I last saw her Patreon, and no new posts in DeviantArt (which I check regularly). So far, it's like she's MIA.

Apr 19, 2020
Does anyone know why her new project's teaser haven't become public yet?
They are public on her Patreon page. She hasn't gotten around to updating the free stuff because, as she says, it's 2 uploads for this site plus the uploads on the other sites like DeviantArt. That requires 4 hours and during that time she needs to have the computer on nonstop. This is a free game that you can get by going to her patreon instead of waiting for her to get the spare time to do the uploads and trust me, she is in no hurry to get that done. She likely has a job and family and does this on the side. It's not like she's EA Sports.
On the very first page, you can go the link to her Patreon page, make an account for free and access all the games made to be free there. While you will not be able to play the newest games without donating, it is only about $6 USD so either be happy with it or upset her and then we won't get any more.
I don't see why she would have an issue if someone wanted to upload v0.18 on this thread but then again, I'm not about to risk losing another good and rare game because others don't want to give a little back or use a little patience.

Her exact words were:

Reactions: HumanRug

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
They are public on her Patreon page. She hasn't gotten around to updating the free stuff because, as she says, it's 2 uploads for this site plus the uploads on the other sites like DeviantArt. That requires 4 hours and during that time she needs to have the computer on nonstop. This is a free game that you can get by going to her patreon instead of waiting for her to get the spare time to do the uploads and trust me, she is in no hurry to get that done. She likely has a job and family and does this on the side. It's not like she's EA Sports.
On the very first page, you can go the link to her Patreon page, make an account for free and access all the games made to be free there. While you will not be able to play the newest games without donating, it is only about $6 USD so either be happy with it or upset her and then we won't get any more.
I don't see why she would have an issue if someone wanted to upload v0.18 on this thread but then again, I'm not about to risk losing another good and rare game because others don't want to give a little back or use a little patience.

Her exact words were:
Nice, I'll try 0.18 once it's downloaded. I'm also hyped for her side project, though. Do you know why at least the teaser isn't public yet? Does it follow a different availability rule than Trampling Town's?

Derek0013

Nov 16, 2022

Her exact words were:
I got that bro, but I wasn't talking about the new trampling town update, I want to know about her new project (Summer Femdom School), I am not triyng to annoy her or anything like that 'cause I love her work too. I was just curious about, sorry if I haven't expressed myself clearly.

Apr 19, 2020
I'll ask if she plans on releasing the buggy and unplayable Summer Femdom School demo. I wasn't impressed and honestly, you should probably wait for the end of the month and get the new one on her Patreon for free.
Other information you might like to know:

SFS v0.02 should be ready by the end of this month or the beginning of the next one.

The next Trampling Town update will be between day 10 and 20 of this month.

Last edited:

Derek0013

Nov 16, 2022
I'll ask if she plans on releasing the buggy and unplayable Summer Femdom School demo. I wasn't impressed and honestly, you should probably wait for the end of the month and get the new one on her Patreon for free.

SFS v0.02 should be ready by the end of this month or the beginning of the next one.

Thanks for the information!

Apr 19, 2020

Aery said " I Will probably make v0.01 public once v0.02 is released not the teaser ^^ "
and
"Don't worry I'll release Next update Next week and make v0.19 also public then"

I hope she isn't very upset that you released it on a thread she made, either way. Her uploads won't be on a torrent so they will be safer for the rest of us. I hate getting those letters from my internet provider that tell me to stop using torrents.

Apr 19, 2020
i can go to eve house?
Once you reach a high enough level of dominance, Eve with ask you to go get her boots from her house. You can then get one of the parts to the code to get into the basement. The other two are in Mia's house and in the caves where you fight the bats and the ogres. Then you will be able to shrink 75% or 50% and get the new scenes.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
I hate getting those letters from my internet provider that tell me to stop using torrents.
What??? Just where do you live? Or who's your ISP, for that matter. I've never heard that kind of complaints (from an ISP's part) before, unless you're downloading in your school/work, but in those cases it's the school/employer who complains, not the ISP.
No offense intended, pal, but that seems like someone is too busy watching your traffic. I've been downloading torrents for more than 12 years now, and I've never received a warning like that, even considering my broadband is comprised of some crappy 6Mbps, and that I never use a VPN (everyone could track me, I'm not in Norway or any other white-listed country).

Apr 19, 2020
It happens to me nearly every time. I'm in the USA and I've been told it's an empty threat but the last time I was getting games for the PSX. Maybe it depends on the content that you are trying to get but a quick search gave me this:

Your internet service provider (ISP) and copyright trolls monitoring the BitTorrent network can take action if they catch you illegally torrenting. This can range from a warning letter and throttling (slowing down) of your internet connection speeds to legal action – although the latter is increasingly rare.

Jan 11, 2023

When torrents were the new thing I used them all the time. I miss getting an entire season in one go off of limewire but the speeds were terrible and never enough peers sharing.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
It happens to me nearly every time. I'm in the USA and I've been told it's an empty threat but the last time I was getting games for the PSX. Maybe it depends on the content that you are trying to get but a quick search gave me this:

Your internet service provider (ISP) and copyright trolls monitoring the BitTorrent network can take action if they catch you illegally torrenting. This can range from a warning letter and throttling (slowing down) of your internet connection speeds to legal action – although the latter is increasingly rare.

Jan 11, 2023

When torrents were the new thing I used them all the time. I miss getting an entire season in one go off of limewire but the speeds were terrible and never enough peers sharing.
Whoa, talk about the States being a free country. Have you ever considered using a free VPN service, like Psiphon?

Apr 19, 2020
Whoa, talk about the States being a free country. Have you ever considered using a free VPN service, like Psiphon?
America gets worse every year....
I just don't use torrents. Plenty of ways to get the same stuff with less risk. Although I do have a VPN I mostly use it to get all the files you need to join together without having to wait for each to finish.

Reactions: HumanRug

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
America gets worse every year....
Although I do have a VPN I mostly use it to get all the files you need to join together without having to wait for each to finish.
You mean in sites where a single file is divided into many compressed parts that need to be extracted together? Boy, how could I never thought of that...

3.70 star(s) 3 Votes