VN Ren'Py Abandoned Transcendent [Ep. 4] [GMgaming]

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Aug 17, 2019
Unofficial Android Port for Ep.4 Compressed :

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports now have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.
Discord:

Last edited:

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Transcendent Ep3.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
Hope this doesn't get abandoned like Outbreak and don't be ignorant and say it was completed when it wasn't game got put on hold almost a year the 1st time then 2 or 3 updates with a cliffhanger and completion.

Steinchen

Mar 3, 2017
Hope this doesn't get abandoned like Outbreak and don't be ignorant and say it was completed when it wasn't game got put on hold almost a year the 1st time then 2 or 3 updates with a cliffhanger and completion.
heh...

what are you talking about??
Outbreak was not abandoned quite the opposite chapter 4 was released not long ago and that completed the lets say "first Season"

chapter 5 will be a new game.

some devs are developing games as a hobby and sadly that are some really good games so get used to long developing times.

so i recommend you look first before telling something is abandoned :cool:

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Interesting story mixing mythologies together can’t wait to see where he takes it and Cerberus being a women was a interesting choice but love the models nevertheless ;)looking forward to more(y)

Last edited:

GM Studios

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2018
Outbreak update was released a couple weeks ago I don't know where you getting that i abandoned it.

GM Studios

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2018
Not sure why, but 119 renders after 6months doesn't look OK to me
I don't make the big bucks like other devs do, I been doing this for almost a year and my patreon barely gon over 100$ I have a full time job and 2 kids.....i like doing this stuff that's why I never stopped......if at some point I end up making as much as other devs I'll dedicate myself full time to both games

Reactions: Vibescu

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Well, Lilith is going to be pretty angry when she gets back I look forward to how that will play out.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
just in general, opening menu, loading, animations, etc. I remember it was really bad on first release during that scene where the other dude is getting tortured. I think you mean that was fixed, but there are general performance issues. I'm playing on a laptop, so its pretty potato, but most other renpy games run smoothly. Just something to look into if you have the time.

Gardan

May 3, 2019
I don't make the big bucks like other devs do, I been doing this for almost a year and my patreon barely gon over 100$ I have a full time job and 2 kids.....i like doing this stuff that's why I never stopped......if at some point I end up making as much as other devs I'll dedicate myself full time to both games
Working on two games with not much of time is really bad idea, we have seen it here many times.

Your patreon will less likely grow, because there have been a lot of DEVs before working on multiple games, releasing small updates, milking patrons and then abandoning their games.

I believe some other members would agree with my opinion, focus on one game to build your fan base

Reactions: apollo32

GM Studios

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2018
Working on two games with not much of time is really bad idea, we have seen it here many times.

Your patreon will less likely grow, because there have been a lot of DEVs before working on multiple games, releasing small updates, milking patrons and then abandoning their games.

I believe some other members would agree with my opinion, focus on one game to build your fan base
transcendent is not really a full game so im not worrying about that one....Outbreak is my main focus thats why Transcendent was on hold for a couple months

Aug 27, 2019
Outbreak isnt abandoned this is the devs side project outbreak is his bigger game at the moment that's why this games updates are short to release something for his patrons while he works on outbreak

Reactions: GM Studios

apollo32

Oct 23, 2017
Hello everyone! :cool:

A game that had everything to be good, but with delay and extremely short updates ... leaving something to be desired!

Unfortunately!:cautious:

Good luck to Dev!

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes