VN Ren'Py Abandoned Transcendent [Ep. 4] [GMgaming]

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
The succubus have an interesting design, but I'm not really sure about the one half T-1000 :p

Reactions: rKnight

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
shes a siren, thats my take on them succubus usually have bigger wings and horns
Well Katharina (it's that ? I don't have memory for names) transformed version really good, and bigger wing are a pain to deal with in daz.:cautious:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Two updates in the main game and already a spin-off? In my experience after being on this site almost since it started, that's not a good idea.

GM Studios

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2018
Two updates in the main game and already a spin-off? In my experience after being on this site almost since it started, that's not a good idea.
it takes place in the same universe but its a totally different story

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
what a so mush enjoyable 5 mins, fuck ... that fiancée is a knock for booty lovers sad we won't see more of her.
that mommy; what a sexy horror she is:love::love::love:. i did choose to not jump and got game over, want atleast watch her sucking life from MC:D:D

GM Studios

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2018
what a so mush enjoyable 5 mins, fuck ... that fiancée is a knock for booty lovers sad we won't see more of her.
that mommy; what a sexy horror she is:love::love::love:. i did choose to not jump and got game over, want atleast watch her sucking life from MC:D:D
SPOILERS

never in the game did i mention that we wont see the fiance ever again

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes