VN Ren'Py Abandoned Transcendent [Ep. 4] [GMgaming]

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Transcendent v0.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

GM Studios

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2018
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Transcendent v0.1.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Damn 66 you beat me to it lol I just did the Android port as well, Yours is probably better tho Renpy Android builds dont seem to like me.

Reactions: tappp92

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I'll ask the most important questions of all! What happened with the girl's clothes she was wearing when she transformed. Its merged with her body? Is it part of her body? Does she have a wardrobe at all?

Reactions: GM Studios

GM Studios

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2018
I'll ask the most important questions of all! What happened with the girl's clothes she was wearing when she transformed. Its merged with her body? Is it part of her body? Does she have a wardrobe at all?
which one, mother? her clothes burnt away when she transformed (Not that advanced in animations to make that effect lol) thats why at the end when she transformed back she had no clothes.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
which one, mother? her clothes burnt away when she transformed (Not that advanced in animations to make that effect lol) thats why at the end when she transformed back she had no clothes.
No, i meant the date, but apparently forgot she was -rightly- still wearing them. Kinda.. kinda was busy staring at other things :D

Reactions: GM Studios

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Can we all just agree that the mother's one massive clam jam?
Don't even mention it, sheesh :cautious: Was kinda rude with her daughter. Not letting her have sex. I think she is a bad mom! The show afterwards gives it a way but cockblocking her daughter.. what a hag. You don't try to just soulsuck your daughter's meal! I mean thats impolite.

GM Studios

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2018
Don't even mention it, sheesh :cautious: Was kinda rude with her daughter. Not letting her have sex. I think she is a bad mom! The show afterwards gives it a way but cockblocking her daughter.. what a hag. You don't try to just soulsuck your daughter's meal! I mean thats impolite.
lmao very rude indeed

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
lmao very rude indeed
Yeah, i'm telling you, she is a bad influence on her daughter. I think their relationship is strained with lots of pent-up emotions, clearly not enough quality mom-daughter time in their past. Mom is overprotective and controlling, not allowing her daughter to grow up and have a real date. Probably gave her home education too, severly limiting her social life. Now she basically jumps on the first drunkard she happened to bump into, not suprisingly, the poor thing must have desperate.

And she was lucky too because that drunk lout wasn't that much of a lout after all but the one and only Carlos Spicyweener who is a real prince charming when it comes to chicks with massive juggs *COUGH* ..er.. i mean comely laides in need of consolation. With the sole intention on his mind even after a bottle of whiskey to provide moral support of course he earned the good graces of such fair Damsel. After much hesitation, pondering whether its virtuous enough to give in to the need of flesh even as the fair lady shyly implored him to do so in the form of a sloppy blowjob he was about to come to the decision that such desperation alone is a cruel suffering that he had to dispel regardless of his conflicted conscience.

But mum just had to cockblock the fuck out of them. Most literally i can assure you. Carlos Spicyweener doesn't approve such callous motherly behaviour but to honor the sanctitiy of her family's home he bid farewell and hit the road. Again, quite literally i'm afraid...

Last edited:

Gardan

May 3, 2019
Lets hope this game doesn't end up like Lucky Mark 10GB in size, since this current gameplay of 5 minutes is 450MB in images

Reactions: Tumai
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes