VN Ren'Py Abandoned Transcendent [Ep. 4] [GMgaming]

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
its not bad at all. if you want i can give you model pics and the right font
thnx ...its not that i dont want ... but u should give those models pics and the font to Krull and Walg ; they doing this for a very long time they r pro, i am new on this stuff , send them a private message with the model pics and the font that u want , i am sure they will do a great job , i am sry if i disappointed u but this awesome game need a pro signature to make it rise up , i am sure they will do an awesome signature for ur game ;) (y).

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
thnx ...its not that i dont want ... but u should give those models pics and the font to Krull and Walg ; they doing this for a very long time they r pro, i am new on this stuff , send them a private message with the model pics and the font that u want , i am sure they will do a great job , i am sry if i disappointed u but this awesome game need a pro signature to make it rise up , i am sure they will do an awesome signature for ur game ;) (y).
There's nothing wrong with your signatures, my advice: go ahead and do them, doesn't mean others can't make more signatures later on.
And practice is always a step forward even when you fail, we are humans beings, we not born perfect, we learn and more so from mistakes.

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
what is this like a resident evil type game
other then that and nice shape girls the genre leaves a lot to be desired
this is nothing like outbreak

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Canto Forte

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Like the story concept and character designs. This first release is very short though, around 5 to 7 mins of content, considering the size (500meg download).

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018

*Dev Update* I have some great news!!

1564474939240.png

What's going on guys? Both games are going good no set backs. I have some very exciting news to share, starting with Transcendent Episode II now both games will have animations!!. Yes animations, even though i'm late to the party I worked real hard on learning and of course they will get better with time. I also have an announcement coming soon in the next couple of days regarding some features on my patreon. See you later!

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes