VN Ren'Py Abandoned Transcendent [Ep. 4] [GMgaming]

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

nobrumski

Donor
May 27, 2019
No, he's not the MC he's just part of the story
Yeah I was surprised that led to Game Over also. It might be better to give an additional scene if you give in at the last moment. Then if you resist replace game over with someone watching over the scene as they find him dead. They could then follow back to the safehouse since no way to know if he spilled the beans or not.

Definitely like this more than Outbreak. More of an Urban Fantasy vibe and a little burn out on zombies. It also doesn't hurt the women are a step up from Outbreak though of course all the hot ones are evil.

Reactions: GM Studios

GM Studios

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2018
Yeah I was surprised that led to Game Over also. It might be better to give an additional scene if you give in at the last moment. Then if you resist replace game over with someone watching over the scene as they find him dead. They could then follow back to the safehouse since no way to know if he spilled the beans or not.

Definitely like this more than Outbreak. More of an Urban Fantasy vibe and a little burn out on zombies. It also doesn't hurt the women are a step up from Outbreak though of course all the hot ones are evil.
Well Outbreak is my first game, since then I've learned alot from model morphing to animations, Outbreak will improve next Chapter. The game over was like a last minute thing I added to give a bit more interaction to the scene but I have something similar to what you mention in store for future updates.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
1. Its quite fun, but I dont know .. Outbreak is on a 2-3 month release window? Why then even "waste" time with a 2nd project? I mean when the first game would be one stable 1 month cycle and you could add a 2nd project without changing that ... fine. but this?
2. Get rid of the game over stuff. It does not add anything, because game over is no valid choice in any case. So it is still a no-choice scenario - you added just some clicks to it and ppl get angry because they havent saved before that.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I hope the transcendent part is where the MC gets revealed to be some dark lord from hell reincarnated and you can choose to embrace that and corrupt all the chicks.

Reactions: LegendKing23

GM Studios

Game Developer
Nov 29, 2018
1. Its quite fun, but I dont know .. Outbreak is on a 2-3 month release window? Why then even "waste" time with a 2nd project? I mean when the first game would be one stable 1 month cycle and you could add a 2nd project without changing that ... fine. but this?
2. Get rid of the game over stuff. It does not add anything, because game over is no valid choice in any case. So it is still a no-choice scenario - you added just some clicks to it and ppl get angry because they havent saved before that.
Outbreak has always been on a 2-3 month release window, This game is a monthly release in between Outbreak chapters. The game over was a last minute thing, I had one for episode 1 as well.

morphiospain

Jan 8, 2019
The story is very intriguing and the girls look great. as for Outbreak-have to see how it goes but the story, music and art I like following both.

Waiting for the next update. good luck!!!

Reactions: GM Studios

Somnay

Jan 29, 2018
View attachment 336956

Overview:
Transcendent is a spinoff of my main game Outbreak.
You (The MC) will discover that the world is not what it seems, as you travel and encounter entities once thought of as only fictional.​

Thread Updated: 2019-08-10
Release Date: 2019-08-09
Developer: GMgaming
Censored: No
Version: Ep. 2 "Cerberus"
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac (Ep1): - -
Android (Ep1): - -

View attachment 336954 View attachment 336955 View attachment 336957 View attachment 336958
It started of OK,but any decent gameplay is going to allow you to have the character Carmine resist to his ability.I mean that's what he's supposed to do,to defeat the bad guys but have a game over because he does this?It seems the game is designed for him to fail.That makes no sense and is total crap!I wonder if I will come across more B S scenes like this that will just take me out of the game!

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes