2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Abby sees MC (Teacher) getting a blowjob from Vivian (Student) and blackmails him to give her a blowjob or she is telling it the Principal. Didn't play it further because of the clicky click grind and the boring text/dialogs. All other characters besides MC are Transsexual (no Futa)
Confirmation of "no futa", thank you.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Ikr, they would rather invade a real girls school than accept a tranny school.
Who wouldn't really? I have a hard time understanding the motivation for traditional gender seperated schools, just serms odd to me.. Do they really want a whole school of their own and if so why?? or is it forced..?

So is this school atleast open to all transgenders or is there a "sister school" for trans males?

fzaner

Dec 27, 2016
i like how each gurl have different dick shape, i love this game already :love:

Goronthil

Jul 14, 2017
How can you access Vivian room ?
I have 10 relation point with and 10 gaming point, she invites me in her room Tuesday evening but the elevator doesn't show her room...

Deleted member 2598552

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2020
I can't edit the thread yet. So I am going to post the links here.
Also I don't own a mac, so I have not tested the mac version.

apk:

mac:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Could not agree more. We are not freaks.
This game is weird, Usually I love trans games But this game gives a bit of a SJW vibe, This is not my cup of tea but best of luck to the dev
You know I really don't like critizicing much a first release but what is this? :oops:
I can understand renders' quality being low as this is highly dependent on the videocard but the models are bizarre. It is almost like they were made to be a mockery, Vivian's face and Abby's testicles come to mind.

Second. Vivian states that she is underage, add that to how young Myu looks and you have a really bad start. :oops::oops:

Also the dialogue is bare bones. Just 3-4 lines of dialogue between griding stats.

Reactions: HorizonD

kazacku

Jul 27, 2017
Few questions: Are the sex scenes avoidable, meaning can I choose to not be fucked by them, or not?
Why are some of the models in the screenshots just horrifying?
Is this Marx pill nonsense, or is it a relatively normal story?

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes