2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

ThisKmavel

May 28, 2017
I'm all for trans content but this game disgusts me. Models are one of the worst I have seen in a while. I've played this game and the dev made some really strange choices.
1. Something strange like an infectious fungus grows out of Vivians ass
2. Jacks pubes looks glued on
3. Why is every dick an abomination of a real one?

I'm now off to r/aww, to get those images out of my head.

zh

Oct 17, 2017
*sigh*...
this game is a demonstration of why 'Futa' and 'Trans' should be separated tag. I'm ok, with Futa games but I'm not AT ALL into Trans games. I didn't want to check this thread before trying the game because I didn't want to get spoiled, but I should have...

I hate to try a game... just to discover that... oops, it's not Futa, it's Trans...

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Just finished all the content. Not bad, a bit bland, and super repetitive. not sure if it's on purpose, but all the girl's dicks are super weird and gross.

Futas aren't even hard to do ...
Futa Mom.jpg

DevilPants

Mar 10, 2018
A nice start, an interesting main theme, if you could correct some graphic errors and improve sex animations would be great. :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

Dented

Aug 31, 2018
Good concept, let's see how it will evolve in time.
The dev should seriously consider those free Daz Studio tutorials, it would help a lot with the quality of the renders, not to mention the dreadful animations.

Also, nice to see a fully trans Renpy game with no futa in sight.

Last edited:

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Dev. I'll be Honest, Your characters are all either super ugly or bland. Especially your Blue Haired Gamer girl. I was legit just going to take the piss, but now I just feel bad for you and want to re-create your character. I can tell you're new to Daz kuz most of your scenes are bare bones and the camera angles are odd. It all looks so bad that I'm almost sure you did this on purpose. If you need help, I won't mind lending a hand ...

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Good concept, let's see how it will evolve in time.
The dev should seriously consider those free Daz Studio tutorials, it would help a lot with the quality of the renders, not the mention the dreadful animations.

Also, nice to see a fully trans Renpy game with no futa in sight.
I agree, a full Trans/Futa game is a nice palate cleanser. It would be better if you had the option and choice of being a dom or sub. What if I want to be the Fucker and not the Fuckee? What if I'm not interested in one girl? Being forced to engage with all the girls to further the content is kind of dumb.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn

Acheron32

Aug 12, 2019
Apart from the first picture the others are downright terrifying the teacher should put in for a transfer!

Dented

Aug 31, 2018
I agree, a full Trans/Futa game is a nice palate cleanser. It would be better if you had the option and choice of being a dom or sub. What if I want to be the Fucker and not the Fuckee? What if I'm not interested in one girl? Being forced to engage with all the girls to further the content is kind of dumb.
Exactly, there should definitely be an option for who pokes who.

D

Deleted member 2043115

All the members in this game look like they need to be fixed.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Few questions: Are the sex scenes avoidable, meaning can I choose to not be fucked by them, or not?
Why are some of the models in the screenshots just horrifying?
Is this Marx pill nonsense, or is it a relatively normal story?
Nope, nothing is avoidable.

Many of the models need to be reworked.

Vivian doesn't look like a 17 year old of any gender, she looks like she's in her mid 30s and has a 2 pack a day smoking habit. Then when she finally undresses it's a young body that doesn't match her face.

Myu looks like a girl with a penis tacked on as an afterthought.

There is no story. This is the barest outline of the game with scenes that trigger when the appropriate values are high enough and the "animation" is the barest nod to animation.

The Dev needs to flesh out the game a lot so that you're able to explore the tiny world that exists and you aren't forced to select those options that only advance the plot.

It's just jarring.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As a player I shouldn't have to watch the gaming/affection values change to know "I can now go to this room at this time" when that has never been available before.

Basically it's a reasonable to good game idea that's got a start but it's a v0.0.1, not a 0.1, i.e. 1% done, not 10% done.

Reactions: HorizonD

ddf

Jun 27, 2017
I looked through the images (didn't play).
They are mostly ok, but one girls looks way to young to be on that site while another has her genitals covered not by a human skin but some hide (by the look), while having no other body hair.

P.T.

Dec 7, 2019
Whats up with the red butthair lol
Also the dicks look either weird or are too large.
One seem to have a ball warmer.
Sec contains of 2 repeating images.
Day looks like "Class -> talk to one person -> do 1 action on your PC -> Sleep"
Weekend is like "Do 3 actions on your computer -> Sleep"

Resolution is the smallest i have seen so far

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes