2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

JohnJohn0979

Apr 18, 2020
Could any of you get to Myu's 3rd scene? Mine doesn't seem to appear even after I have the pre requesites.

robertsmithx86

Feb 12, 2020
Y'know, I hate it when a new dev gets shit on by idiots. it would be nice if geeks could work together and help each other out and accept each others help to make products like this better. This is a cool and really novel approach to a tranny sex game. IRL I've been with a few and the experiences in this game reflect my own. It doesn't have that cartoonish bi-queer / curious feel to it. Instead it's right over the plate- oh, Myu is too tight? Well just stick it in my ass then, we'll loosen yours up in time... I dig it.

And yeah, the animations are fucked. We fuck from the hips, not the knees. But the idea and setup is there so even though it doesn't work, it works. I like Martha the old broad and Myu. Those two have an interesting feel of innocence / experience, respectively. The other classroom chic is a hag and should be led to an alley to live unseen forever. The other characters I never got to, but I played for awhile trying to get to them which says something positive about this game.

The thing that was most great about this game is the lack of superfluous dialogue. The dev did not drown the player in piles of bullshit exposition showcasing their ability to ejaculate literally. Dialogues are kept short which makes actions scenes more punctuated and rewarding.

Overall there are glaring faults in TranSexTeacher, but they are all outweighed by what this game could be with some effort. Comments on this game are thickest in July 2020 when the game was released. Positive or negative, it received great interest. With a little polish and a lot of effort this game could be great. This game could be the first of its kind. I hope to see that effort actualized and i hope the dev reaches out to people like me and others who support them for guidance, direction and support to achieve this project.

Last edited by a moderator:

Eddard

Aug 4, 2017
Y'know, I hate it when a new dev gets shit on by idiots. it would be nice if geeks could work together and help each other out and accept each others help to make products like this better. This is a cool and really novel approach to a tranny sex game. IRL I've been with a few and the experiences in this game reflect my own. It doesn't have that cartoonish bi-queer / curious feel to it. Instead it's right over the plate- oh, Myu is too tight? Well just stick it in my ass then, we'll loosen yours up in time... I dig it.

And yeah, the animations are fucked. We fuck from the hips, not the knees. But the idea and setup is there so even though it doesn't work, it works. I like Martha the old broad and Myu. Those two have an interesting feel of innocence / experience, respectively. The other classroom chic is a hag and should be led to an alley to live unseen forever. The other characters I never got to, but I played for awhile trying to get to them which says something positive about this game.

The thing that was most great about this game is the lack of superfluous dialogue. The dev did not drown the player in piles of bullshit exposition showcasing their ability to ejaculate literally. Dialogues are kept short which makes actions scenes more punctuated and rewarding.

Overall there are glaring faults in TranSexTeacher, but they are all outweighed by what this game could be with some effort. Comments on this game are thickest in July 2020 when the game was released. Positive or negative, it received great interest. With a little polish and a lot of effort this game could be great. This game could be the first of its kind. I hope to see that effort actualized and i hope the dev reaches out to people like me and others who support them for guidance, direction and support to achieve this project.
Goddamn Right.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
How do you get Milena affection points to trigger Milena scene 1 and Pamela scene 2?

Edit: nevermind. Called her on the cell phone

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Game should be tagged with Female Domination because Jack is a good little subbie.

millyhab

Jun 28, 2020
Just to bump this for the 0.3 release, I freaking dig the body builder in the gym, hope that goes somewhere. Would actually be amusing if she turns out to have a shrunken dick from stereoids.

Eddard

Aug 4, 2017
So what's the deal with the ghoul in the 4th screenshot?
She's a japanese trans, who have a long relationship with the other woman in the 4th screenshot, in this update you can fuck her! :-D

I really like this update! The woman in the canteen is so hot !!! I think you could be better at the scenes, it's a little too mechanical.

and man... the time between updates, it's very long!!! One month between "patreon" and public, does not create a strong and loyal community.

the hype is everything! The time have to be not so short and not to long. Sorry about the english, I'm brazillian and my language is portuguese... :HideThePain:

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes