2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Are there any male on male content in this game besides the FUTA? Cause I'm not really a fan of FUTA based games

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Are there any male on male content in this game besides the FUTA? Cause I'm not really a fan of FUTA based games
Not as far as i know, also this isnae really a futa game, it's more shemale on male or male on shemale, so it is technically male on male if you ignore the tits.

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Probably. Last post on their sub was on Jul 19, 2021 10:00 PM and they were last seen on the site on Aug 5, 2021.

pabo

Oct 28, 2018

Played at some point, I think it should have all the scenes.

FunnyDream

Nov 27, 2022
I'm all for trans content but this game disgusts me. Models are one of the worst I have seen in a while. I've played this game and the dev made some really strange choices.
1. Something strange like an infectious fungus grows out of Vivians ass
2. Jacks pubes looks glued on
3. Why is every dick an abomination of a real one?

I'm now off to r/aww, to get those images out of my head.
hello cute could yu please give me youe save i cant play that

FunnyDream

Nov 27, 2022
Okay, so I've given it a try. Not too bad, but needs A LOT of work. The animations are quite bad, the dialogues are too simplistic, and the models (especially when it comes to dicks) could have been better. Vivien is actually not as scary as she looks in the OP picture, the model has a strange charm.

I take it the secretary and Monica don't have special interactions yet? A bit of a shame, I was really looking forward to them.
Also, I'd suggest adding simple dialogue forks for when you "punished" the blackmailing girl, something like:
  • "I really don't mind being dominated\ blackmailed" (result in casual femdom sex with her)
  • "If you wanted sex, all you had to do was ask, especially since you knew that it's not forbidden" (results in casual sex with her, or not, depending on how you want the character to be, maybe if there was a way to increase her affection, this would work nicely)
  • "Serves you right!" (ends all sex encounters with her)
Speaking of the blackmailing girl, why doesn't she appear in class anyway? Don't tell me the school has three students, only two of which attend classes.:LOL:
Maybe add more casual sex options, like with Vivian, but with Myu and other characters? A (consensual, or not) threesome option sounds good actually.
Well, I'm sure you'll figure it out eventually. Best of luck!
could you please give me full saves or full gallery this game

2.80 star(s) 5 Votes