2.80 star(s) 5 Votes

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
Sandbox too hey?! I love sandbox games. What does that do to the game exactly?
You've pretty much the option to go to most in-game locations at mostly any time. In this game you're allowed to travel between your dorm room, the classroom, the teacher's lounge, the principal's office (including secretary's office), the cafeteria, the gym, the med room, and when certain conditions are met - some student dorm rooms too. Granted, some locations are only accessible at certain in-game hours or on certain days.

• Love
Reactions: FartingRainbows

FartingRainbows

Oct 14, 2019
You've pretty much the option to go to most in-game locations at mostly any time. In this game you're allowed to travel between your dorm room, the classroom, the teacher's lounge, the principal's office (including secretary's office), the cafeteria, the gym, the med room, and when certain conditions are met - some student dorm rooms too. Granted, some locations are only accessible at certain in-game hours or on certain days.
Interesting. Thank you too for that. I've bookmarked it to download at some point. :)

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
It seems like I am missing something. I am gaining affection but stilll had not a single sex scene with any of the characters that a are present in the game. I mean Ive talked to characters through whole game week but aside from talking. eating and teaching, nothing else happens. So how I get to sex scenes?

Reactions: JackMeHoffsomer

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
It seems like I am missing something. [...] how I get to sex scenes?
There's a hint mechanism built within the game. To access it:
- go to your room and click on computer
- click the icon with "?" - you'll see a list of versions
- start with 0.1 and it will show hints for what you need to do to trigger the scenes with different characters

Reactions: Anderus1984

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
There's a hint mechanism built within the game. To access it:
- go to your room and click on computer
- click the icon with "?" - you'll see a list of versions
- start with 0.1 and it will show hints for what you need to do to trigger the scenes with different characters
Thank you for your help

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
sweetstick, ya know, it's cool that you keep adding new content like locations and characters, but wouldn't it be better to first make content for the already existing characters before adding new ones? I mean, the gym coach still hasn't got any content, and I'm pretty sure there are at least two more gurls that don't.
Not that I'm criticizing your vision or anything, mind, just something that slightly worries me.

Reactions: Icarus Media

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
sweetstick, ya know, it's cool that you keep adding new content like locations and characters, but wouldn't it be better to first make content for the already existing characters before adding new ones? I mean, the gym coach still hasn't got any content, and I'm pretty sure there are at least two more gurls that don't.
Not that I'm criticizing your vision or anything, mind, just something that slightly worries me.
Now I don't know anything about futa game/video development...but I second what this guy said ^^

Reactions: GrabberWalkie
2.80 star(s) 5 Votes