TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
good plot. when is next update coming? :D
I am not sure since I am still cobbling things together and flitting around like a hummingbird. Once I complete a couple more blocks I will start adding things to Twine and then will have a better idea of an ETA. I am shooting for something before the middle of the month. I have a fair bank of "almost ready" content I will devote some time this week to finishing, so I might have something a bit earlier if the stars align.

It always helps to mention what routes you want to see updated first.

Thanks for the compliment and your interest in Transfigure!

Reactions: Namco15

Lillen B.

Oct 18, 2017
Out of curiosity, is there a path in the game that doesn't involve getting sexual with a dude in some form or another? I'm looking for this lesbian tag and I'm not finding it...

Vuljin

Sep 16, 2018
I am not sure since I am still cobbling things together and flitting around like a hummingbird. Once I complete a couple more blocks I will start adding things to Twine and then will have a better idea of an ETA. I am shooting for something before the middle of the month. I have a fair bank of "almost ready" content I will devote some time this week to finishing, so I might have something a bit earlier if the stars align.

It always helps to mention what routes you want to see updated first.

Thanks for the compliment and your interest in Transfigure!
Hey thank you for replying :D! Really kind of you. Well I'm in the "lost in the woods path", so I would like to see where that one is going. Now I am discovering other paths as well tho. But I would like to see where the woods will take the trio :)

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Out of curiosity, is there a path in the game that doesn't involve getting sexual with a dude in some form or another? I'm looking for this lesbian tag and I'm not finding it...
By turning down Evan's (and other men's) advances you can enter a lesbian section with both Sam and Rhea (depending on your actions), entering the party at Jimmy's under different circumstances. Rhea's route has a decent amount of content (and a surprise ending). You can also do things with Julie depending on the level of misunderstanding and Taylor's choices (by meeting Julie in the early game and not identifying yourself, one of the connection offshoots is from meeting Mitch early). Sam's path is short because it is a core route and I am trying to make it not suck. I have been working on Sam's romantic route for a few months now and it is close to being good enough for a release. There will be full length lesbian routes for all the major female characters eventually.

To summarize:
Current Lesbian ero scenes/paths: Rhea, Julie
Current Lesbian romance paths (previews): Samantha, Dr. Bloom, Victoria, Louise (Mitch route), Marg Roux :p
Implied and future updates: Sandra, Sophie Bell

Transfigure is meant to explore a lot of aspects of Taylor's new life. Given the powers Taylor possesses, it makes more sense to be pursued by men but women are affected by P-H-99 too :) There will be a significant amount of f-f content by the time the game is finished. Even by the end of the year I expect the amount of this content to more than double.

I don't know why but some photos (like the character profile pic) doesn't shows propperly to me. Already tried four different browsers.
The images display if they exist in the Images folder. When someone asks me something like this there is a 99% chance they downloaded an upgrade pack instead of the full version. The upgrade packs are small and for saving bandwidth and keep save games and are meant to be combined with the previous version to equal a full Images folder.

You can play the game online here:

Or you can download a full version:

Hey thank you for replying :D! Really kind of you. Well I'm in the "lost in the woods path", so I would like to see where that one is going. Now I am discovering other paths as well tho. But I would like to see where the woods will take the trio :)
The woods may foreshadow some lewd events at a certain cabin in the near future :p

Q: What are you working on right now?

Random additions for the most part. I have Sam's romantic arc in development, a date with Evan, a bunch of Lucas/Victoria/ card worship stuff including bimbo Tay and Mitch among other things. There is also a Trans Corp escape attempt. I also have a fair bit of Craig content and minor scenes like sex with Louise and being punished by Bloom. In general, I am trying to get a preview complete of all primary routes before I work on major endings. I also have a decent amount of Natalie Prynn content as well as the setup for Ariana Mucho and a hundred other stories :p I usually don't add tiny scenes since people complain so I work until I create at least a couple thousand works and then add to my development document. I try and follow suggestions from votes and fans but I tend to follow my creative spirit since it leads to a lot of a raw production that is a lot faster than my normal pace.

Oh I also have a Taylor impersonates Julie and meets Ryan scene :)

Lillen B.

Oct 18, 2017
By turning down Evan's (and other men's) advances you can enter a lesbian section with both Sam and Rhea (depending on your actions), entering the party at Jimmy's under different circumstances. Rhea's route has a decent amount of content (and a surprise ending). You can also do things with Julie depending on the level of misunderstanding and Taylor's choices (by meeting Julie in the early game and not identifying yourself, one of the connection offshoots is from meeting Mitch early). Sam's path is short because it is a core route and I am trying to make it not suck. I have been working on Sam's romantic route for a few months now and it is close to being good enough for a release. There will be full length lesbian routes for all the major female characters eventually.

To summarize:
Current Lesbian ero scenes/paths: Rhea, Julie
Current Lesbian romance paths (previews): Samantha, Dr. Bloom, Victoria, Louise (Mitch route), Marg Roux :p
Implied and future updates: Sandra, Sophie Bell

Transfigure is meant to explore a lot of aspects of Taylor's new life. Given the powers Taylor possesses, it makes more sense to be pursued by men but women are affected by P-H-99 too :) There will be a significant amount of f-f content by the time the game is finished. Even by the end of the year I expect the amount of this content to more than double.
It would appear I gave up too soon. Touche, min vän. Jakten ska fortsätta!

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
It would appear I gave up too soon. Touche, min vän. Jakten ska fortsätta!
Let me know what you think. In my opinion Julie is under-rated :p The next couple updates will likely have strong F-F additions. Stay tuned!

Last edited:
  • Love

Lillen B.

Oct 18, 2017
Let me know what you think. In my opinion Julie is under-rated :p The next couple updates will likely have strong F-F additions. Stay tuned!
Nice! Spent quite a bit more time with it and found the routes for the three main girls, and I gotta say: the Julie scenario was pretty sweet :sneaky:
I'm a little surprised to see that the route ends after you get jiggy with her, does that imply that there's going to be a romance route for her? I would've imagined you'd be able to advance onwards back into the rest of the game's options if it was meant to be a one-time thing. She definitely seems like the kind of person that would have a lot more than you think going on in that head past the slutty, airhead surface layer.

Also curious why the Sam route is hidden behind rejecting Evan lol, very unintuitive to find, but maybe that's by design? Anyway, I have no idea where Sam's route is headed thematically, so kudos, you've got me interested!

Oh! Also, given the fact this is a tf game with drugs, mad scientists.. spontaneous gender reassignments and all the rest of it, I'm kindof surprised not to see some sort of dickgirl path in here somewhere. Any plans in that direction?

Reactions: TangoTF and Namco15

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Nice! Spent quite a bit more time with it and found the routes for the three main girls, and I gotta say: the Julie scenario was pretty sweet :sneaky:
I'm a little surprised to see that the route ends after you get jiggy with her, does that imply that there's going to be a romance route for her? I would've imagined you'd be able to advance onwards back into the rest of the game's options if it was meant to be a one-time thing. She definitely seems like the kind of person that would have a lot more than you think going on in that head past the slutty, airhead surface layer.

Also curious why the Sam route is hidden behind rejecting Evan lol, very unintuitive to find, but maybe that's by design? Anyway, I have no idea where Sam's route is headed thematically, so kudos, you've got me interested!

Oh! Also, given the fact this is a tf game with drugs, mad scientists.. spontaneous gender reassignments and all the rest of it, I'm kindof surprised not to see some sort of dickgirl path in here somewhere. Any plans in that direction?
Hey Mugg, thanks for giving it another shot and providing feedback.

There is a path with Julie where she discovers Taylor's identity and one where she doesn't, depending on if Taylor is guilted into revealing his identity. One is romantic, the other is more lust focused. The romantic one will be full length eventually, the other one might be a bit shorter. These are parallel to the main story block, so it doesn't connect due to the common Julie scenes making no sense in this context.

There are a lot of unintuitive decisions in the game to preserve realism. Generally the player has a strong hint of what a decision will do but just like real life, there needs to be a degree of danger/randomness. Taylor's thoughts about what will happen are generally but not always correct. Arbitrary decisions can have a disproportionate impact on one's life. Should you go for a walk now or wait five minutes? One leads to death in a car accident crossing the street, the other leads to you meeting the love of your life. Usually it is more subtle than that, but this kind of stuff does happen... every day. So it is by design and I try and write in a way that preserves this realistic edge to the fabric of the Transfigure universe... even if the world is ridiculous at times, just like our own :p Given Taylor's personality and circumstances, it makes the most sense to ask his close friends for ideas vs Sam or someone distant. Most of the relationships are proximity based, ie hang around with x -> romance with x, but in order to hang out with someone you have to meet them first and Taylor is kind of a wuss at the start. Meeting new people is based on location and a bit of chance, so that is how new characters are introduced. Drew and Evan's branches are designed with multiple main pathways. If you turn them down, the narrative redirects. Most of the dead ends and ("outs") on these paths direct to a route I call "Real Roux." This will be one of the last things I complete because it contains a lot of spoilers and isn't very sexual, it is purely a story story :p. So, like the Sam/Rhea stuff, it is kind of hidden but still makes sense in the respect that if you play from a non sexual mindset, and focus only on solving the mystery, you get results fairly quickly. In the same way I don't personally find refusing the advances of Evan / (other males) leading to different non male content to be directly unintuitive. If you play from a lesbian (or male heterosexual mindset) you still need help but Evan's advances are super creepy and borderline gay... Considering his arguments, rejecting them and pursuing Taylor's natural sexual inclinations work towards a pretty natural and obvious conclusion.

I recently wrote some posts up in the thread about other future content, including futa and the like. It will come eventually. Transfigure has a lot going on though so it might take some time.

Lillen B.

Oct 18, 2017
Hey Mugg, thanks for giving it another shot and providing feedback.
For sure! It's shaping up to be one of the more complete and inclusive stories in the genre, so I want to see it grow and do well :)

There is a path where Julie discovers Taylor's identity and one where she doesn't.
Oh. Hah! Woops... Hadn't tried that one before, I assumed she'd just be like 'Wait, what!? ... Damnit, Taylor, ya butthole! Fuck you!' and then leave and that would be the end of it. Pleasantly surprised to see that's not the case. Now very interested to see where that goes :sneaky:(y).

On the subject of Julie, though.. What do you mean by the common Julie scenes not making sense in the context of the main story? Do you just mean that Julie would otherwise treat Tay with utter contempt and indifference, or is her NOT being sexually/romantically involved somehow pivotal to the progression of the story? If it's the former, I imagine it wouldn't be tooo terribly difficult to just write some alternate conditional text based on their relationship e.g.

[IfJulieRomance=false] You rush to your room, eager to get to the bottom of this, nearly knocking an irritated Julie into the potted plant in the hall. You hear your sister shouting at you with increasing velocity from the hall, even as you slam the door behind you.

[IfJulieRomance=true] In your mad dash to get to your room, you round the corner into the hallway and smash into your sister, sending both of you tumbling to the ground. After the initial shock, you look up to see Julie grinning deviously down at you, and it takes your mind a moment to realize she's now sitting upright, straddling you. You blush, deeply, but soon make your apologies and explain you have research to do. She gives you a kiss and a slap on your shapely butt to send you on your way.

There are a lot of unintuitive decisions in the game to preserve realism. Generally, the player has a strong hint of what a decision will do but just like real life, there needs to be a degree of danger/randomness.

In much the same way I don't personally find refusing the advances of Evan / (other males) leading to different non-male content to be directly unintuitive. If you play from a lesbian mindset, then rejecting them and pursuing Taylor's natural sexual inclinations will lead to obvious conclusions.
That's pretty cool, actually, that you have this philosophy in mind behind your writing. So many times out of ten, you can count these things down to either a) the writer isn't a very good writer, b) they couldn't be arsed to think of a better way, or c) they were maliciously steepling their fingers thinking 'MWAHAHAHAHA, they'll never find the Sam route if I put it here! Then I can put a lesbian tag on my game, which will, in turn, bring all the yuri nerds to my thread to vent their frustration and drive up traffic, ultimately making me the most popular thread on the forum! BWAHAHAHAHA.'

So, it's good that your thinking about these things and not arbitrarily having a bunch of hard-to-find routes scattered everywhere for no reason :)
HOWEVER, there are some seemingly very obvious connection points to some of the more fringe characters that are not utilized, that, imo, seem like they should be. For example:

Why is there no option to approach Sam after your transformation if you talked to her at school the first day (is there, or will there be a point to doing that, btw?) 'Hey, Sam! It's me, Taylor, we talked the other day. Yeah, that Taylor. I know, I know, I'm a girl. I can tell you about it over lunch, maybe? It's quite the story.' Now, I might be wrong, but Sam seeeems like the shy innocent girl who is actually freaky af in the bedroom. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure she'd be curious enough about that to take Tay up on the offer.

Or, how about the option to talk to Rhea after the soccer match? You were on the same team, you almost made a comeback, you're both feeling good, and it's pretty clear from her route via different circumstances that she's into you. I'm pretty sure she'd be down to hang out since you're already there to relax and get your mind off your situation anyway.
(I'm sure you're planning to flesh things out and add/expand on various branches, and maybe some of these things will be addressed. Anyway, enough rambling on the subject!)

...future content, including futa and the like. It will come eventually.
Cool. That's all I gotta know. Story comes first (y)

P.S. Sorry for the wall of text >.>

Last edited:

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
For sure! It's shaping up to be one of the more complete and inclusive stories in the genre, so I want to see it grow and do well :)

Oh. Hah! Woops... Hadn't tried that one before, I assumed she'd just be like 'Wait, what!? ... Damnit, Taylor, ya butthole! Fuck you!' and then leave and that would be the end of it. Pleasantly surprised to see that's not the case. Now very interested to see where that goes :sneaky:(y).

On the subject of Julie, though.. What do you mean by the common Julie scenes not making sense in the context of the main story? Do you just mean that Julie would otherwise treat Tay with utter contempt and indifference, or is her NOT being sexually/romantically involved somehow pivotal to the progression of the story? If it's the former, I imagine it wouldn't be tooo terribly difficult to just write some alternate conditional text based on their relationship e.g.

[IfJulieRomance=false] You rush to your room, eager to get to the bottom of this, nearly knocking an irritated Julie into the potted plant in the hall. You hear your sister shouting at you with increasing velocity from the hall, even as you slam the door behind you.

[IfJulieRomance=true] In your mad dash to get to your room, you round the corner into the hallway and smash into your sister, sending both of you tumbling to the ground. After the initial shock, you look up to see Julie grinning deviously down at you, and it takes your mind a moment to realize she's now sitting upright, straddling you. You blush, deeply, but soon make your apologies and explain you have research to do. She gives you a kiss and a slap on your shapely butt to send you on your way.

That's pretty cool, actually, that you have this philosophy in mind behind your writing. So many times out of ten, you can count these things down to either a) the writer isn't a very good writer, b) they couldn't be arsed to think of a better way, or c) they were maliciously steepling their fingers thinking 'MWAHAHAHAHA, they'll never find the Sam route if I put it here! Then I can put a lesbian tag on my game, which will, in turn, bring all the yuri nerds to my thread to vent their frustration and drive up traffic, ultimately making me the most popular thread on the forum! BWAHAHAHAHA.'

So, it's good that your thinking about these things and not arbitrarily having a bunch of hard-to-find routes scattered everywhere for no reason :)
HOWEVER, there are some seemingly very obvious connection points to some of the more fringe characters that are not utilized, that, imo, seem like they should be. For example:

Why is there no option to approach Sam after your transformation if you talked to her at school the first day (is there, or will there be a point to doing that, btw?) 'Hey, Sam! It's me, Taylor, we talked the other day. Yeah, that Taylor. I know, I know, I'm a girl. I can tell you about it over lunch, maybe? It's quite the story.' Now, I might be wrong, but Sam seeeems like the shy innocent girl who is actually freaky af in the bedroom. I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure she'd be curious enough about that to take Tay up on the offer.

Or, how about the option to talk to Rhea after the soccer match? You were on the same team, you almost made a comeback, you're both feeling good, and it's pretty clear from her route via different circumstances that she's into you. I'm pretty sure she'd be down to hang out since you're already there to relax and get your mind off your situation anyway.
(I'm sure you're planning to flesh things out and add/expand on various branches, and maybe some of these things will be addressed. Anyway, enough rambling on the subject!)

Cool. That's all I gotta know. Story comes first (y)

P.S. Sorry for the wall of text >.>
Thanks for taking the time to write all that! It is really helpful when people provide detailed feedback.

When I mentioned the connection nodes with Julie I am talking about several "funnel" scenes I use to reduce spaghetti when adding things to the engine. There is one with makeup, one getting dressed, one with braiding /lipstick and the shopping trip with Julie. I didn't connect these to some of the alt routes where I felt it didn't make sense because their relationship is quite a bit different by the time the mid game node is reached. Ie, "leave me alone Julie! Don't touch my hair. Oohhh wait, we have already had sex multiple times..." Yes, I could and probably will rewrite some of it eventually so that it does match. I have a lot of my plate for this project already, but I think going over a few of these neutral scenes and making them more playful and sexual for Julie is appropriate, kind of like what I did for the spy intros - they are similar but unique.

There is a quickjump to help access hard to find routes as well.

As for your other ideas, I like them but it is the kind of stuff I am reserving for polish. There are several unique text variations and choices that only appear based on certain decisions. Like if you learn about Mitch's stash it is mentioned in extra text during your encounter in front of your house. I will add a lot more of this eventually so that your narrative becomes even more customized within a given path and will remember some cosmetic and flavor choices. Originally I had Sam be an entire separate route but I chose to connect it on Evan's because in my mind it makes more sense than Taylor directly pursuing Sam (someone he is intimidated by). Taylor could technically do "anything" but it is more likely that he will do things within his comfort zone, at least at first.

On the much outdated walkthrough for patrons that I will probably release for the public once I complete a new patron version, the full routes are placed with matching cosmetic decisions. (Ie, it recommends if you go down Drew's route that you go to Drew's house on Day 1 even though you can do something else and still go with Drew. It matches all the scenes with its early characters.) You can romance Sam without meeting her early, but it makes more sense if you do.

Red469

May 18, 2018
Scenes in development post here:

Which spicy meatball will appear next?
Hi Tango
Bout to give your VN a shot... from the look of it I am intrigued...
I do wonder if you thought of preggo path in amongst all this madness?

Reactions: kaorok and Namco15

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
New dev post here. I am almost done the next update.

Hi Tango
Bout to give your VN a shot... from the look of it I am intrigued...
I do wonder if you thought of preggo path in amongst all this madness?
There are two pregnancy endings and a lot more coming. I think there will be at least ten or so eventually. There is no shortage of madness though! Let me know what you think.

Red469

May 18, 2018
New dev post here. I am almost done the next update.

There are two pregnancy endings and a lot more coming. I think there will be at least ten or so eventually. There is no shortage of madness though! Let me know what you think.
Hi Tango

Two preggo Endings... Does that mean currently already in the VN or in the stage of implementation?
Will you do this like most do towards the end of the VN, or will you be one to Broach the large amount of topics that come with having the kiddies around? Aka Summertime saga as an eg.

Havent really been much into the TF style of content, so this was a step into the unknown... for me.
But I found myself doing an all nighter and Enjoying the read...

I do have a few suggestions, if your wanting input...

I am not really sure on which path your actually aiming for but the Girl Taylor is starting to show a softer feminine side, that could be an interesting path all on its lonesome...

Then She could also be the Take charge take no bs side as well...

Then you could have it where she takes up Kung fu and gains some profficency there in and what not... The point is, I am simply saying be clear on what your trying to turn her into...

And keep with that theme... So Far, I Like what you have done.

I am curious, if you ended up using a model for this or maybe one of your friends heads and photoshopped the rest?

Personally I would to see a bit more pictures, as the current level of development it feels like your ready a book rather then a VN, yes I know you have them in there and what not and for alot of this you actually could get away with using the same ones...

Taylor has turned out to be a Beauty, I normally dont go for small chested girls but I have to admit shes damn Hot...

Thanks for your work on this, and keep going man, I know this is likely to take on a life of its own and Well done on getting things to where they are...

I suppose the only thing I can see in this thats sorta missing is sex... That I have to say was a bit of a let down, since hes a guy in his mind then it could be lesbian loving or either of his best friends, up to you and all or maybe thats on the cards and not implemented... In any event thats my rant for the day.

I trust some of what I said was useful to you

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Hi Tango

Two preggo Endings... Does that mean currently already in the VN or in the stage of implementation?
Will you do this like most do towards the end of the VN, or will you be one to Broach the large amount of topics that come with having the kiddies around? Aka Summertime saga as an eg.

Havent really been much into the TF style of content, so this was a step into the unknown... for me.
But I found myself doing an all nighter and Enjoying the read...
Hey Red! I really appreciate the detailed feedback.

I am glad you are enjoying it! Staying up all night is probably a good sign :p Transfigure is pretty incomplete but still has almost 400k words and at least a hundred sex scenes, making it longer than most other similar projects on f95. I think you will find a lot of what you are looking for as you explore.

There are two preggo endings in game and more will be added at the end of various routes where appropriate. I have never played summertime saga but I do plan to include some expanded epilogue content eventually. There is one ending in development that goes into a lot more detail pre and post pregnancy rather than just "you are knocked up and trapped. The end."

The point is, I am simply saying be clear on what your trying to turn her into
I see what you're saying but I designed most choices to be "intuitive but still random." You RP as Taylor and Taylor isn't some mind reading prophet so the impacts of decisions are partially hidden until you play it out. That said, there are still loads of opportunities (and there will be more eventually) where Taylor makes decisions with obvious impacts. For example, on Mitch's route the more drugs you do, the more likely you will ultimately fall into Mitch's clutches and the ending I am currently adding to the game. There isn't a flashing warning "DRUGS ARE BAD" but the idea is there, and Taylor is aware that abusing substances often leads down a dark road. I guess what I am saying is I know what she is turning into and that the player (and Taylor by proxy) should be able to figure it out by inference over the course of a route and make appropriate choices. You don't always know what will happen but it shouldn't come completely out of left field.

I am curious, if you ended up using a model for this or maybe one of your friends heads and photoshopped the rest?
The main model is little Caprice but there are multiple forms that you can take over the course of the story. The male model for Taylor is a faceapp modification of little Caprice, so that's a digital render of what she would look like as a male, not the other way around.

Personally I would to see a bit more pictures, as the current level of development it feels like your ready a book rather then a VN, yes I know you have them in there and what not and for alot of this you actually could get away with using the same ones...
More media is added frequently. The amount of media in the early game has increased significantly since launch. I did want to use Ren Py originally (and make a real VN) but I have no art and I am too deep into sugarcube now for Transfigure 1. You can always email me something if you think you have a good fit for a particular page. There will be more media eventually, but yeah, if you hate reading skip my work.

Taylor has turned out to be a Beauty, I normally dont go for small chested girls but I have to admit shes damn Hot...
Yep, she is a mega babe! There are other transformations with different body types like (busty) Bryci though. There should be at least 20 or so by the time I am done.

I suppose the only thing I can see in this thats sorta missing is sex... That I have to say was a bit of a let down, since hes a guy in his mind then it could be lesbian loving or either of his best friends, up to you and all or maybe thats on the cards and not implemented...
This is the only comment of yours that left me scratching my head. I sometimes get a few messages that there is too much sex but no one out of 100s of messages and comments has ever said there isn't enough sex. There is less erotic content in the intro than in the mid and end game but Transfigure has so many sex scenes I don't even know how many are in game. It has to be at least a hundred though, if not double that. Even from its first release I made sure it had more sex scenes than most of the other game demos I played by a large margin. It has now been well over a year since then so there is definitely a lot of sexy content covering all the listed tags. Transfigure is incomplete but it does have "everything" :p

There is also lesbian content in game (Rhea, Julie, hints of Sam) and two friends romance with more coming.

An update should be out for patrons within 24 hours.

Last edited:
Reactions: symptom1818

Red469

May 18, 2018
Hey Red! I really appreciate the detailed feedback.

I am glad you are enjoying it! Staying up all night is probably a good sign :p Transfigure is pretty incomplete but still has almost 400k words and at least a hundred sex scenes, making it longer than most other similar projects on f95. I think you will find a lot of what you are looking for as you explore.

There are two preggo endings in game and more will be added at the end of various routes where appropriate. I have never played summertime saga but I do plan to include some expanded epilogue content eventually. There is one ending in development that goes into a lot more detail pre and post pregnancy rather than just "you are knocked up and trapped. The end."

I see what you're saying but I designed most choices to be "intuitive but still random." You RP as Taylor and Taylor isn't some mind reading prophet so the impacts of decisions are partially hidden until you play it out. That said, there are still loads of opportunities (and there will be more eventually) where Taylor makes decisions with obvious impacts. For example, on Mitch's route the more drugs you do, the more likely you will ultimately fall into Mitch's clutches and the ending I am currently adding to the game. There isn't a flashing warning "DRUGS ARE BAD" but the idea is there, and Taylor is aware that abusing substances often leads down a dark road. I guess what I am saying is I know what she is turning into and that the player (and Taylor by proxy) should be able to figure it out by inference over the course of a route and make appropriate choices. You don't always know what will happen but it shouldn't come completely out of left field.

More media is added frequently. The amount of media in the early game has increased significantly since launch. I did want to use Ren Py originally (and make a real VN) but I have no art and I am too deep into sugarcube now for Transfigure 1. You can always email me something if you think you have a good fit for a particular page. There will be more media eventually, but yeah, if you hate reading skip my work.

This is the only comment of yours that left me scratching my head. I sometimes get a few messages that there is too much sex but no one out of 100s of messages and comments has ever said there isn't enough sex. There is less erotic content in the intro than in the mid and end game but Transfigure has so many sex scenes I don't even know how many are in game. It has to be at least a hundred though, if not double that. Even from its first release I made sure it had more sex scenes than most of the other game demos I played by a large margin. It has now been well over a year since then so there is definitely a lot of sexy content covering all the listed tags. Transfigure is incomplete but it does have "everything" :p

There is also lesbian content in game (Rhea, Julie, hints of Sam) and two friends romance with more coming.

An update should be out for patrons within 24 hours.

Hey Tango

The Preggo Endings are in the current build...??? so does that mean Taylor gets banged up?

I Dont Plan on skipping your content, and Apologies if I sounded like an ass... It is your creation after all.

Perhaps I have not made the right choices to get the lesbian content cuz I missed it first time through.
I will see how things go the second time through and see about the chance for MC to get some action.

Thanks for Pointing this out.

4.30 star(s) 36 Votes