BUsybat

Mar 4, 2018
Hey Tango

The Preggo Endings are in the current build...??? so does that mean Taylor gets banged up?
As stated by Tango, there are a few Preggo * Bad * endings in the current content. So yes she got banged up real real good.

More than likely which you have already commented before * not enough sex * means you may have skipped a fair bit of sex content.

You can refer to the walkthrough link below if you want.. By walkthrough, it doesnt per say tell you step by step how to achieve it but transfigure arent rocket science and its fairly easy to achieve it once you know which content is triggered by which character Taylor meets with.

One of the main strengths of Transfigure is CYOA as choices matters at the very beginning, somewhat middle which leads you to different characters of different sex themes. Very high replay value, the HTML version of GGGB.

Red469

May 18, 2018
As stated by Tango, there are a few Preggo * Bad * endings in the current content. So yes she got banged up real real good.

More than likely which you have already commented before * not enough sex * means you may have skipped a fair bit of sex content.

You can refer to the walkthrough link below if you want.. By walkthrough, it doesnt per say tell you step by step how to achieve it but transfigure arent rocket science and its fairly easy to achieve it once you know which content is triggered by which character Taylor meets with.

One of the main strengths of Transfigure is CYOA as choices matters at the very beginning, somewhat middle which leads you to different characters of different sex themes. Very high replay value, the HTML version of GGGB.
Ok Thank you, I will take a better look

Vuljin

Sep 16, 2018
Yooo this update is coming like winter in GoT...after 8 seasons!!! Get it!? It's too long lawls

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Hey Tango

The Preggo Endings are in the current build...??? so does that mean Taylor gets banged up?

I Dont Plan on skipping your content, and Apologies if I sounded like an ass... It is your creation after all.

Perhaps I have not made the right choices to get the lesbian content cuz I missed it first time through.
I will see how things go the second time through and see about the chance for MC to get some action.

Thanks for Pointing this out.
You didn't sound like an ass, just someone who scratched the surface of a fairly big project. I really appreciate the comments and feedback. Initial impressions are important.

Thanks Red and BUsybat.

Yooo this update is coming like winter in GoT...after 8 seasons!!! Get it!? It's too long lawls
It has been one of the longest pauses in between an update but the main culprit is too many stories, not a lack of time or development. The update will be out tonight for patrons... When will the freefolk of f95 get it? Probably in two or three more weeks but rumor has it that Tango frequently bribes thread commenters with early access.

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Transfigure .8880085 12k + words Released for the distinguished patrons of Tango Fiction.

Julie plays pool with her new “sister.” Mitch and Taylor’s relationship reaches its final tipping point. While impersonating Julie, Taylor meets a familiar handsome gentleman.

-added a scene where Julie and Taylor play erotic pool (Julie route, “I am your brother!” variation)

-continued Mitch route and added new endings (ask Julie for some money) (Thanks Director Mitsuha!)

-added an impersonation scene where Taylor meets Ryan in Julie’s body (Drew route, after the police station, make sure to not get arrested or involve Drew)

-added the Mitch branch to the quickjump (will eventually use default clothing choices for skipped shopping scene)

-added Julie’s route to quickjump

-added a picture for Victoria to the character and popup menu

-added a picture for Teddy Roux and added him to the popup menu

-misc typo and pic fixes

-added the code and description (but not the story) for the Ariana Mucho transformation (agency branch) Note: The actual story will appear in an upcoming update.

Red469

May 18, 2018
Transfigure .8880085 12k + words Released for the distinguished patrons of Tango Fiction.

Julie plays pool with her new “sister.” Mitch and Taylor’s relationship reaches its final tipping point. While impersonating Julie, Taylor meets a familiar handsome gentleman.

-added a scene where Julie and Taylor play erotic pool (Julie route, “I am your brother!” variation)

-continued Mitch route and added new endings (ask Julie for some money) (Thanks Director Mitsuha!)

-added an impersonation scene where Taylor meets Ryan in Julie’s body (Drew route, after the police station, make sure to not get arrested or involve Drew)

-added the Mitch branch to the quickjump (will eventually use default clothing choices for skipped shopping scene)

-added a picture for Victoria to the character and popup menu

-added a picture for Teddy Roux and added him to the popup menu

-misc typo and pic fixes

-added the code and description (but not the story) for the Ariana Mucho transformation (agency branch) Note: The actual story will appear in an upcoming update.
My ... My ... you have been busy :)

Reactions: Namco15

Namco15

LESS TALKING MORE RAIDING!
Game Developer
Nov 23, 2016
The update will be out tonight for patrons... When will the freefolk of f95 get it? Probably in two or three more weeks but rumor has it that Tango frequently bribes thread commenters with early access.
:LOL:;)(y)
thank you for always keeping in mind the users of this community :cool:(y)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:love:

Red469

May 18, 2018

Hi Tango

Gotta tell you, the Julie Route.... Damn... That was something else, I would like to see that fully developed... Excellent Job on that one for Damn Sure.

Reactions: TangoTF and Namco15

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Hi Tango

Gotta tell you, the Julie Route.... Damn... That was something else, I would like to see that fully developed... Excellent Job on that one for Damn Sure.
Thanks, Red! The Julie addition was kind of spur of the moment too. I only have a single patron on subscribestar but they pledge at the voting level. I felt bad that SS had no polls and when they finally added them (and I read how to code it into a post) they voted only for Julie out like 20 options. So, feeling guilty, I opened my Julie folder, found a hot set and got to work :p

The reception has been really positive so far. I think the public will really like this one since there seems to be a lot of Mitch and Julie fans waiting in the wings. Plus endings and hot f-f sister lovin'? Also there are in fact two "Julie" routes this update including the part with Ryan, which I think is overshadowed by Taylor and Julie's performance and the crazy Mitch endings.

I also hope people haven't forgotten route #507 with Natalie Roux. I wrote several thousand words for it today and spent a couple hours organizing and picking media. It is one of my personal faves so it will probably turn up sooner rather than later.

I have so much awesome stuff to share with everyone in future updates I am certain Transfigure's best days are still ahead! Thank you to all my readers, contributors, and my spirit animal that make this ambitious project possible!

What routes do you want to see next? Let me know in a comment below!

Red469

May 18, 2018
Thanks, Red! The Julie addition was kind of spur of the moment too. I only have a single patron on subscribestar but they pledge at the voting level. I felt bad that SS had no polls and when they finally added them (and I read how to code it into a post) they voted only for Julie out like 20 options. So, feeling guilty, I opened my Julie folder, found a hot set and got to work :p

The reception has been really positive so far. I think the public will really like this one since there seems to be a lot of Mitch and Julie fans waiting in the wings. Plus endings and hot f-f sister lovin'? Also there are in fact two "Julie" routes this update including the part with Ryan, which I think is overshadowed by Taylor and Julie's performance and the crazy Mitch endings.

I also hope people haven't forgotten route #507 with Natalie Roux. I wrote several thousand words for it today and spent a couple hours organizing and picking media. It is one of my personal faves so it will probably turn up sooner rather than later.

I have so much awesome stuff to share with everyone in future updates I am certain Transfigure's best days are still ahead! Thank you to all my readers, contributors, and my spirit animal that make this ambitious project possible!

What routes do you want to see next? Let me know in a comment below!

Hi Tango

Julie Fan, I am through and through... that was EXCELLENT, Mitch I havent tried yet, tho he seems to be a bit of bully... so would be interesting if female Taylor Turns into a Kung Fu Warrior And give him a taste, tho I think thats not the case lol

'What routes do you want to see next?'

So far for me I would have to say hands down Taylor and Julie... The dynamic, and relationship of those two has a WOW Factor... I think Each update should include a small or large bit of further content there...

And TBH the Prospect of Enjoying some quality time with your own sister, While having a Hot female bod and still having a Male spirit... Lends itself Really well and there isnt the contradictions of a Male having sex with Taylor INHO...

Overall Very enjoyable, Keep up the good work.

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Hi Tango

Julie Fan, I am through and through... that was EXCELLENT, Mitch I havent tried yet, tho he seems to be a bit of bully... so would be interesting if female Taylor Turns into a Kung Fu Warrior And give him a taste, tho I think thats not the case lol

'What routes do you want to see next?'

So far for me I would have to say hands down Taylor and Julie... The dynamic, and relationship of those two has a WOW Factor... I think Each update should include a small or large bit of further content there...

And TBH the Prospect of Enjoying some quality time with your own sister, While having a Hot female bod and still having a Male spirit... Lends itself Really well and there isnt the contradictions of a Male having sex with Taylor INHO...

Overall Very enjoyable, Keep up the good work.
Thanks, Red! I wrote a reply for you earlier but I guess it didn't stick.

As for the contradictions... I think there are internal contradictions no matter what the circumstances are, and this mental battle is a large part of what makes Transfigure (and Taylor) interesting. I wouldn't say they don't exist with the other relationships, but rather they have different dynamics than with Julie vs a male. The discomfort continues regardless. The feeling of "off/weirdness/wrongness" still persists even if Taylor is indulging in "heterosexual" f-f play. Look at Taylor's frustration during his time with Rhea for example. Lesbian stuff is hot... Lesbian incest is hot and "wrong..." even when it feels oh-so-right.

Still giving out early access to commenters.

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Would like to see the BJ Cho route continued
Oh, I almost forgot about that one! The Korean variation is pretty cool. I definitely went overboard on the spy routes though. Originally they were just going to be cut and paste variations on the same template but now they are all their own unique narratives with different characters, events, endings, and solutions to the various problems. This hugely expands the amount of work it will take, but it should be pretty spiffy by the end.

I felt bad I added the transformation but no content for the Ariana Mucho line so that one might appear some time soon. I want to get all the spy routes up to "tease" level and then let people vote from there.

Thanks for the suggestion!

Reactions: Namco15

Red469

May 18, 2018
Thanks, Red! I wrote a reply for you earlier but I guess it didn't stick.

As for the contradictions... I think there are internal contradictions no matter what the circumstances are, and this mental battle is a large part of what makes Transfigure (and Taylor) interesting. I wouldn't say they don't exist with the other relationships, but rather they have different dynamics than with Julie vs a male. The discomfort continues regardless. The feeling of "off/weirdness/wrongness" still persists even if Taylor is indulging in "heterosexual" f-f play. Look at Taylor's frustration during his time with Rhea for example. Lesbian stuff is hot... Lesbian incest is hot and "wrong..." even when it feels oh-so-right.

Still giving out early access to commenters.
Hi Tango

Bro you have me intrigued... :Kung Fu, Eventually????
Please Elaborate?

Perhaps Master Kane has some insights or will it be Sensei Quai Chan Kane?

I would love to see Mitch become the first that Taylor Takes care of... is this what your meaning? 45? or 50 callorie?

I love how you manage to say that one of the best parts of TF (Julie + Taylor content) was an afterthought.... I REALLY do.

Mad doc, content... ya umm... he deserves a needle full battery acid down the old fella... Just my two cents worth. (Could Not stomach it TBH)... In the least give the option to: Find another way rather then having to commit.

"The feeling of "off/weirdness/wrongness" still persists even if Taylor is indulging in "heterosexual" f-f play."

Here theres no judgement, Right or wrong dont matta, the only thing that does is: Do whats right at the time, and what makes you feel good.... ( Confess... Shame... Shame... Shame...)

symptom1818

Aug 1, 2017
TangoTF

I usually restrain myself from commenting, but I feel that you're receiving not enough feedback compared to the quality content you deliver. This will be rather a subjective post though, not something really constructive. :D

First of all - how do you personally address Taylor after the transformation - as he or she? Myself I like to think about Taylor as a woman, despite the obvious facts that he/she was earlier a man. I also hope very much that there will be paths where freewilled Taylor decides to stay in the new hot body of hers forever, completely forgetting the past.

To the point: there are a few routes that are absolutely epic for me. My first playthrough involved going all the way with Drew and his route became instantly my favourite. I was indulged by many of it's kinks: beauty and the "beast" theme (I'm fond of old, ugly etc. man getting his way with gorgeous girl or woman), heavy cum-play theme, a little bit romance mixed in (maybe also some compassion from Taylor?), slow build-up, vanilla sex... I probably forgot something :D Still, this is the route I would like to see much more.

From similar reasons I also dig the Craig's content - this time beautiful Taylor gets somewhat (not without her fault) tricked into doing naughty stuff with this adult "child", which is a great idea and perfectly made, too.

There are also others: Taylor with her sister Julie. I haven't played those routes properly yet, but from what I've already experienced, they are absolutely hot! My mind will easily go mad when they continue. Two hot sisters loving each other, amazingly delivered. Kudos to you, Tango.

With reference to relations with Taylor's relatives, I believe you mentioned possible routes for main character's parents as well? Will those be sexual in nature?

I really like the way you write about lesbian interactions: dialogues, making out, sex. This is clearly visible not only in Julie's routes, but also in excellent Rhea's branch or Sam's beginnings. I would also love to see a option to know Sanra Bell a lot better. This older/younger lesbian relation would be amazing!

I wonder if the story about Taylor being locked up in the bunker is loosely inspired by Cloverfield Lane 10? Either way, this particular route was very appealing and I loved the preggo ending. I really hope for more preggo content, especially focused on the insemination, rather than on Taylor having swollen belly, but hey - beggars can't be choosers!

Well I think that's it for now. I probably forgot about something but still wrote about most important stuff for me. Keep up the most amazing work! Waiting impatiently for the leak of the newest version. Cheers!

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
TangoTF

I usually restrain myself from commenting, but I feel that you're receiving not enough feedback compared to the quality content you deliver. This will be rather a subjective post though, not something really constructive. :D

First of all - how do you personally address Taylor after the transformation - as he or she? Myself I like to think about Taylor as a woman, despite the obvious facts that he/she was earlier a man. I also hope very much that there will be paths where freewilled Taylor decides to stay in the new hot body of hers forever, completely forgetting the past.

To the point: there are a few routes that are absolutely epic for me. My first playthrough involved going all the way with Drew and his route became instantly my favourite. I was indulged by many of it's kinks: beauty and the "beast" theme (I'm fond of old, ugly etc. man getting his way with gorgeous girl or woman), heavy cum-play theme, a little bit romance mixed in (maybe also some compassion from Taylor?), slow build-up, vanilla sex... I probably forgot something :D Still, this is the route I would like to see much more.

From similar reasons I also dig the Craig's content - this time beautiful Taylor gets somewhat (not without her fault) tricked into doing naughty stuff with this adult "child", which is a great idea and perfectly made, too.

There are also others: Taylor with her sister Julie. I haven't played those routes properly yet, but from what I've already experienced, they are absolutely hot! My mind will easily go mad when they continue. Two hot sisters loving each other, amazingly delivered. Kudos to you, Tango.

With reference to relations with Taylor's relatives, I believe you mentioned possible routes for main character's parents as well? Will those be sexual in nature?

I really like the way you write about lesbian interactions: dialogues, making out, sex. This is clearly visible not only in Julie's routes, but also in excellent Rhea's branch or Sam's beginnings. I would also love to see a option to know Sanra Bell a lot better. This older/younger lesbian relation would be amazing!

I wonder if the story about Taylor being locked up in the bunker is loosely inspired by Cloverfield Lane 10? Either way, this particular route was very appealing and I loved the preggo ending. I really hope for more preggo content, especially focused on the insemination, rather than on Taylor having swollen belly, but hey - beggars can't be choosers!

Well I think that's it for now. I probably forgot about something but still wrote about most important stuff for me. Keep up the most amazing work! Waiting impatiently for the leak of the newest version. Cheers!
Hey Symptom! Great post! You should restrain yourself a bit less often :p .

The question about Taylor's pronoun is a good one. How I think of Taylor depends on where he/she is within a certain story/ route. From a casual observer's viewpoint it may seem a bit random but it isn't really. I use both he and she to describe Taylor but since Transfigure is written in 2nd person (you) I get to bypass this awkward question for much of the story. Taylor starts as a heterosexual man so it would be "he" up to the first transformation. If I was writing in 3rd person I would keep Taylor as a he after he changes into a female since he keeps most of his masculine traits outside of his body (and his male brain). Beyond this point things start to get confusing as Taylor changes, this is where you often see he/she in the episode descriptions - because that is kind of what is going on - the mental battle/transformation. Taylor is mixed up and often ends up somewhere in between two genders. I try not to mix up gender and biological sex because the distinction is important. The pronoun is tied to Taylor's self identity (gender) which changes over the course of the story (not the current body he is using). Of course, other character's will almost always treat Taylor primarily as a female because that is all they see.

There will be (and are) a lot of endings/paths that will run the entire spectrum of possibilities. From pragmatic "I am girl now w/e" all the way to more deep internalization and acceptance.

Yes, there will be sexual content for Marg, Teddy, and Sandra.

I am really glad you are enjoying the game!

Re: the bunker... I have never seen or heard of this movie, but a google search did reveal a similar plot. For some reason I thought it was an alien movie. The bunker story I wrote came from a development document I made for a post apocalyptic adult game that is in my dev queue after Transfigure. I wrote the original ~7 years or so ago and I don't recall what inspired it. I edited it and changed it so I could add it to the yellow potion route - the original was not a tg story.

I really appreciate the comments!

Hi Tango

Bro you have me intrigued... :Kung Fu, Eventually????
Please Elaborate?

Perhaps Master Kane has some insights or will it be Sensei Quai Chan Kane?

I would love to see Mitch become the first that Taylor Takes care of... is this what your meaning? 45? or 50 callorie?

I love how you manage to say that one of the best parts of TF (Julie + Taylor content) was an afterthought.... I REALLY do.

Mad doc, content... ya umm... he deserves a needle full battery acid down the old fella... Just my two cents worth. (Could Not stomach it TBH)... In the least give the option to: Find another way rather then having to commit.

"The feeling of "off/weirdness/wrongness" still persists even if Taylor is indulging in "heterosexual" f-f play."

Here theres no judgement, Right or wrong dont matta, the only thing that does is: Do whats right at the time, and what makes you feel good.... ( Confess... Shame... Shame... Shame...)
Hey Red...

The entire game is filled with both meticulously stressed over, edited material and stuff I randomly scrawled on a napkin at 5am. A lot of what I have written (especially the in development content) is what I would describe as improv writing. I follow the hummingbird spirit no matter where it goes. When I am possessed by it I produce a lot of raw content very quickly. The other side of what I do is more structured with editing and the like (more like a job). It does bother me that some stuff I write the day before release in a scramble is pretty good and then there is stuff I work on for months that sucks but I guess that is just par for the course.

As for more options, I am filling in a bunch of alt options on Drew's path, making many scenes and romance with Drew optional. I am also going to make a bunch more scenes skippable. I am not sure what to do with Deter, he will probably always be a megalomaniacal asshole but I do want to allow players to not get screwed but still learn some interesting background tidbits.

Thanks for the comments!

Red469

May 18, 2018
Hey Symptom! Great post! You should restrain yourself a bit less often :p .

The question about Taylor's pronoun is a good one. How I think of Taylor depends on where he/she is within a certain story/ route. From a casual observer's viewpoint it may seem a bit random but it isn't really. I use both he and she to describe Taylor but since Transfigure is written in 2nd person (you) I get to bypass this awkward question for much of the story. Taylor starts as a heterosexual man so it would be "he" up to the first transformation. If I was writing in 3rd person I would keep Taylor as a he after he changes into a female since he keeps most of his masculine traits outside of his body (and his male brain). Beyond this point things start to get confusing as Taylor changes, this is where you often see he/she in the episode descriptions - because that is kind of what is going on - the mental battle/transformation. Taylor is mixed up and often ends up somewhere in between two genders. I try not to mix up gender and biological sex because the distinction is important. The pronoun is tied to Taylor's self identity (gender) which changes over the course of the story (not the current body he is using). Of course, other character's will almost always treat Taylor primarily as a female because that is all they see.

There will be (and are) a lot of endings/paths that will run the entire spectrum of possibilities. From pragmatic "I am girl now w/e" all the way to more deep internalization and acceptance.

Yes, there will be sexual content for Marg, Teddy, and Sandra.

I am really glad you are enjoying the game!

Re: the bunker... I have never seen or heard of this movie, but a google search did reveal a similar plot. For some reason I thought it was an alien movie. The bunker story I wrote came from a development document I made for a post apocalyptic adult game that is in my dev queue after Transfigure. I wrote the original ~7 years or so ago and I don't recall what inspired it. I edited it and changed it so I could add it to the yellow potion route - the original was not a tg story.

I really appreciate the comments!

Hey Red...

The entire game is filled with both meticulously stressed over, edited material and stuff I randomly scrawled on a napkin at 5am. A lot of what I have written (especially the in development content) is what I would describe as improv writing. I follow the hummingbird spirit no matter where it goes. When I am possessed by it I produce a lot of raw content very quickly. The other side of what I do is more structured with editing and the like (more like a job). It does bother me that some stuff I write the day before release in a scramble is pretty good and then there is stuff I work on for months that sucks but I guess that is just par for the course.

As for more options, I am filling in a bunch of alt options on Drew's path, making many scenes and romance with Drew optional. I am also going to make a bunch more scenes skippable. I am not sure what to do with Deter, he will probably always be a megalomaniacal asshole but I do want to allow players to not get screwed but still learn some interesting background tidbits.

Thanks for the comments!
Hi Tango

The Kung fu side of it would be Freekin AWSOME... soo Basically a beating huh... Well, I am curious if you have ever gone the path of giving the choice of a shall we say a more permanent solution?

I got done with the Marg route, not sure if thats going to be my fav, but the dynamic between the two girls is endearing. Great job on that path.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 36 Votes