TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Any other games like this?
There is only one Transfigure (for now...!) but there are 1500 other transformation games here Generally, by looking at the number of likes and the themes you want you can narrow the selection down.

There are several good games like eWardrobe, The Company, the Survivor etc but part of the reason I made my own was because I wasn't completely satisfied with what already existed.

More m2f games here:

Red469

May 18, 2018
I always get nervous when I read the suffix "trans" before a word.
Dude you stole my name...

Dont git nervous.... get excited... fyi first tf VN I come across and Damn... What a view altering one it is.

Hubs_in_hose

Jan 11, 2018
There are a few games that are an automatic download an play on here, Transfigure is one of those for me. As soon as I see the update in the version number I am off to Mega and getting the latest. There are few game makers that have Tango's ability to write the story.

I look forward to playing this update.

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
There are a few games that are an automatic download an play on here, Transfigure is one of those for me. As soon as I see the update in the version number I am off to Mega and getting the latest. There are few game makers that have Tango's ability to write the story.

I look forward to playing this update.
Dude you stole my name...

Dont git nervous.... get excited... fyi first tf VN I come across and Damn... What a view altering one it is.
I am glad you two are enjoying the Transfigure Tales! I guarantee shit is going to get even crazier from here.

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
My impression is I fucking love you Tango!!!

Who is the model for girl Taylor?
O.O I guess that's a positive impression? :p I care deeply for my readers too, that's why I do this.

Female Taylor's base model is Little Caprice. There is also a credits page on the title page that has additional information and will be updated one day.

I am happy that you are enjoying your experience and appreciate you commenting! This update I have gotten more PMs than comments which I find a bit odd... if anyone wants to blow away some tumbleweeds and mention their favorite route it does significantly increase the chance of it getting worked on and ultimately updated.

Some readers keep pointing out the bimbo content is a tease, so I have been writing a bit in that section the past couple days.

Reactions: Namco15

Sam7and10

Dec 18, 2018
Im a super noob at hmtl games, how do i even play the game? i download it, then open the chrome html document and it says "error: no valid storage adapters found"... Can someone help me?

Reactions: Namco15

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Im a super noob at hmtl games, how do i even play the game? i download it, then open the chrome html document and it says "error: no valid storage adapters found"... Can someone help me?
Make sure you have a modern up to date browser. Chrome should work. I use Firefox. Make sure you have DLed the full version (the bigger one), not an upgrade pack. All you do is drag and drop the html file into a browser window or choose a browser when launching the html. Html games are common because they are easy to make and should play on anything with a browser. I'd try a fresh Firefox install and then try again.

Let me know if that gets you sorted out.

Reactions: kaorok and Namco15

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Animal spirit post here:

I should have a new patron release in the next few days. Rumor has it that Taylor's romantic path with Sam will begin in earnest. I have several large blocks of content almost ready to add so there will be a quick update and then another one not far behind in the pipeline.

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
What would be the way to go for an island ending?
Sorry, I missed this one. You can access Transfigure Alternative from the title page or the Mitch route by not asking Julie for money after the shopping trip. I have a lot more for this route written by Lucia but it seems these days I barely have enough time to edit my own stuff let alone reader submissions. I also want to add a volume control for the music but until then it is on max by default in this section of the story.

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Going to be a pretty random update with lots of small additions. Got Sam, Two Friends, Natalie Prynn, and Drew so far... Might add that missing Louise sex scene too. Lots of spicy content in the works! Next update (in parallel progress) will have Craig and Teddy plus whatever the Corps ($5 tier) vote for. What do you want to see more of? Let me know!

The Natalie line has some of my favorite content. With the new additions some astute readers may be able to figure out where I am going with some of the modchip and Agency content.

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
A wild Tango appears holding a piece of parchment in his beak... A new Transfigure update has been released for the esteemed patrons of Tango Fiction!

Transfigure .8980085 13,000+ words

Taylor attempts to lead his friends back to civilization. Sam and Taylor go head to head in a high stakes card game. A fateful discovery is made on the internet. Taylor’s celebrity impersonations lead to some awkward encounters. Louise and Taylor get it on. Taylor gets taken advantage of at a concert with Drew.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
If anyone wants to play the new update like this post or leave a comment. I will give EA up to Thursday night. I am not sure when this update will be public - either on Friday or after I get back around mid month from a work trip. So if you want to guarantee you get a copy without waiting let me know.

xkzq

Mar 18, 2019
This is honestly my favorite HTML game. At times it can be so intoxicating to actually put yourself in the position of a girl and understand the reason why things happen the way they do.

Great writing, great image use (linear progression with the same actress), great premise overall. Keep updating, it's going well mate!

4.30 star(s) 36 Votes