TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Hi Tango How goes the Progress for the next update?
Any eta?
I am working on a blog post for later today to explain the current status. The short version is I was gone for a bit this month and I had a few other hassles to deal with so I am slightly behind. I then received a major organizational upgrade from a reader. The upgrade is way better than my own working document so I switched without hesitation and then had to redo all the edits and fixes I had previously applied earlier in the month. That took extra time but the upgrade took waaaay more time to produce and offers future production efficiencies. I am still amazed someone did this. I also realized I incorrectly added several of the polls, so bimbo content got a huge bump and now I am buried in random storylines. I have the next few days set aside to write.

I haven't added new content to the game yet but I have a lot of "in progress" work that should allow me to do an update with minimal struggle.

I was secretly trying to finish a "mega update" which is basically two in one but that may well get split into October due to time constraints. I'd estimate the next update will appear right before midnight on the 30th for patrons.

Last edited:

Red469

May 18, 2018
I am working on a blog post for later today to explain the current status. The short version is I was gone for a bit this month and I had a few other hassles to deal with so I am slightly behind. I then received a major organizational upgrade from a reader. The upgrade is way better than my own working document so I switched without hesitation and then had to redo all the edits and fixes I had previously applied earlier in the month. That took extra time but the upgrade took waaaay more time to produce and offers future production efficiencies. I am still amazed someone did this. I also realized I incorrectly added several of the polls, so bimbo content got a huge bump and now I am buried in random storylines. I have the next few days set aside to write.

I haven't added new content to the game yet but I have a lot of "in progress" work that should allow me to do an update with minimal struggle.

I was secretly trying to finish a "mega update" which is basically two in one but that may well get split into October due to time constraints. I'd estimate the next update will appear right before midnight on the 30th for patrons.
Hi Tango
I think most of us realize that your likely working with limited resources, so being a bit behind isnt that big a deal tbh.

Dont be amazed that others want to be of assistance, Honestly, I have done my share to assist The dev teams of tittles I enjoy, That comes with putting something decent out that others want to get involved in.

Far as the Polls go, ya making sure they are as you want em is important but if mistakes happen trust me you can run them again if needed... I am sure those of us here arent that fickle to think that mistakes never happen.

Keep up the good work and looking forward to your next update :)

Reactions: Namco15

kaorok

May 31, 2017

Hi Tango, I'm like two pages too late, but regarding Twine and keeping track of endings, Incubus City keeps track of endings somehow, maybe you can use the same mechanism the dev is using for that?

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Hi Tango, I'm like two pages too late, but regarding Twine and keeping track of endings, Incubus City keeps track of endings somehow, maybe you can use the same mechanism the dev is using for that?
Thanks, I will check it out. I already have a few ideas to try out. I am also resurrecting a feature I started working on last year but scrapped. I am going to try and code in a toggle switch that will turn decision hints on/off.

It will look something like this:

[[Use a transformative disguise and travel to Drew’s]] (Continue Drew's route)
[[Forego transformation and cautiously take the back streets to Drew’s place]] (Begin spy route)

I also have lots of story overhauls and edits in progress as well as a lot of new content. It isn't all about new content but about improving old stuff too.

FightmeLaiLai

Aug 2, 2019
Randomly pop over to this html game and god smack I am impressed with the writing and content currently presented. Having good vibes about this game. Well done!

Also just wondering if the next update is still scheduled for 30th Sept depending if author is in States etc.

Reactions: Namco15

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Randomly pop over to this html game and god smack I am impressed with the writing and content currently presented. Having good vibes about this game. Well done!

Also just wondering if the next update is still scheduled for 30th Sept depending if author is in States etc.
I am glad your inner hummingbird randomly directed you here! I will try to keep the mojo momentum going!

What content are you interested in, Fightme?

The update will be out tonight or tomorrow. I had some minor technical difficulties but got them resolved. Lots of spicy content in development.

FightmeLaiLai

Aug 2, 2019
Still playing through the various paths to offer . Very tempted to use the WT but wheres the fun in it eh?

I quite like Drew path as you hardly see any romance involving geeks so that is pretty neat. Would love to see more sex scenes involving with Drew as when you compare to Evan, he has got a lot but I guess he is the main romance poster boy lol. But yes I do feel the tone difference in words when Drew is involved. Shyness, sweetness and lots of first time encounters

Craig is also very interesting for the same reasons. Hardly anything out there involving handicap ppl (for a good reason I guess) so I wonder what will Craig do to progress further with Taylor. Bring it on!!

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Today or tomorrow?

Hallelujah!
Or today... O.O'

New update out for Tango Fiction patrons! Transfigure .9080085 - 12,600 words

Taylor is convinced to take a potentially lucrative deal at the brothel while awkwardly fending off his father’s advances. A bimbofied Taylor endures servitude in the clutches of T Corp’s Lucas Ferret.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I will release it sometime in the next few days. Generally I try and shoot for two weeks of exclusive time before a public release.

Also, in development news I got the ending tracker mark 1 to work:

Reactions: Namco15 and kaorok

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Transfigure .9080085 Public - 12,600 words

Taylor is convinced to take a potentially lucrative deal at the brothel while awkwardly fending off his father’s advances. A bimbofied Taylor endures servitude in the clutches of T Corp’s Lucas Ferret.

-continued Bimbo Tay experience on Lucas’ route. (4600 words)

-quickjump added for bimbo content

-edited the Proprietor’s introduction

-added brothel intro mark II on Rhea’s path (Teddy Roux variation) (Thanks to Director G for sponsoring this route!) (8000 words)

-added a Patreon logo and Tango Fiction logo to the title page.

-more Xs added to show blank paths in development

-various minor edits and typo fixes, several pic fixes (Teddy etc).

Upgrade pack 89 to 90, google drive:

Full v:

#!k2ICSCZI!bzNjDXu8kNiIxBX9WJvf6lnnZ6xbnwmLPGGJq5pdkL0

Let me know if you liked where the brothel content is heading or if you thought the dialogue this time around was humorous. I have been trying to work on the humor a bit, it seems kind of hit and miss. A familiar bully also makes a surprise appearance so see if you can find that :p

4.30 star(s) 36 Votes