idungoofd

Feb 7, 2019
Love the new update, and winning the auction just to fuck your own daughter huh :unsure: he could have gotten it for free and the sister too hahaha. Hope it turns into a family affair but that would be a bit clique, wouldn't it? Anyways great content update as usual. The bimbo route looks fantastic as well. Wondering what you might have in store for Craig and the Bells ;) (I know that's disturbing)

Reactions: TangoTF and BUsybat

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Love the new update, and winning the auction just to fuck your own daughter huh :unsure: he could have gotten it for free and the sister too hahaha. Hope it turns into a family affair but that would be a bit clique, wouldn't it? Anyways great content update as usual. The bimbo route looks fantastic as well. Wondering what you might have in store for Craig and the Bells ;) (I know that's disturbing)
Thanks for the comment, Goofd! I'm glad you like the new content. More Teddy and Craig coming in the next update. Things get even more disturbing.

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Well done and thank you TangoTF :), hope you keep enjoying writing for Transfigure !
You're welcome. I have a lot of fun writing Transfigure and I hope it shows. Transfigure is massive but there is still a long way to go... just to flesh out what I have already setup will take me at least a couple years of part time writing. I appreciate the comment! Drop by anytime :p

Disturbing good I hope :D
That depends on your perspective and tastes. Both Teddy and Craig are somewhat controversial characters that I never intended to include in the core game when I first started. The themes of incest and immaturity/implied youth are delicate subjects that could get me assassinated by the PC police. But since Transfigure already has "everything" it might as well have everything, if that makes sense. I am adapting the narrative slightly to audience preference so there will be more pregnancy along with certain popular characters and themes. Hopefully Transfigure disturbs and delights audiences... I think some of the endings will provoke an intense reaction from readers if I do the setup correctly.

Thanks for the comment!

Killmeno2

Feb 6, 2019
Hello Tango Tf,

i wont lie and say that i have not played transformation games and loved them including yours , i just wanted to ask is there a chance you would be thinking of including a dom route for the character (Taylor) after her transformation it doesnt necessarily have to be her transforming others but more in the line of she being the top in the case and she could dom the dad instead of just being around and getting impregnated by others she could peg them .

i would be grateful if you do reply

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Hello Tango Tf,

i wont lie and say that i have not played transformation games and loved them including yours , i just wanted to ask is there a chance you would be thinking of including a dom route for the character (Taylor) after her transformation it doesnt necessarily have to be her transforming others but more in the line of she being the top in the case and she could dom the dad instead of just being around and getting impregnated by others she could peg them .

i would be grateful if you do reply
There will be at least one fem dom ending and a couple routes where Taylor is the aggressor - kind of like Drew's route but more pronounced.

What's the path to start brothel?
It begins on Rhea's route. I thought I put in a better quickjump but the closest one appears to the be Sam/Rhea branch.

Wait, there's a brothel route? :oops:
Not just a brothel route, a comedy -brothel - incest route! o_O The more generic clients and stories are coming later.

Reactions: Namco15

Stunker

Aug 28, 2016
Nice update along two storylines. Have people shown a preference for focused updates that advance deeply along one fixed choice of a branching path? Or do more people prefer a broad approach that shows the outcomes of two (or more) options available but does not advance much beyond the choice? Not so sure which one I prefer myself.

Oh and how is there a school setting but no cheerleader Taylor? ;)

Anyway, keep up the good work. (y)

Reactions: Namco15 and TangoTF

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Nice update along two storylines. Have people shown a preference for focused updates that advance deeply along one fixed choice of a branching path? Or do more people prefer a broad approach that shows the outcomes of two (or more) options available but does not advance much beyond the choice? Not so sure which one I prefer myself.

Oh and how is there a school setting but no cheerleader Taylor? ;)

Anyway, keep up the good work. (y)
Either way it ruffles a few feathers. I have tried to strike a balance somewhere in the middle. I do find it annoying to track down a path and then only get a tiny slice of extra content, others seem to agree. I get the least amount of objections if I update two or three lines with a substantial amount of content at a time but the problem with that is I can go a few months without hitting certain characters and then I think some people feel left out. But there are votes and upcoming director slots that will be available to advance plot lines that are less popular by the volume.

I think Caprice did a cheerleader scene, so it is on the to do list somewhere. Thanks for the suggestion!

Reactions: Namco15

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
There will be at least one fem dom ending and a couple routes where Taylor is the aggressor - kind of like Drew's route but more pronounced.

It begins on Rhea's route. I thought I put in a better quickjump but the closest one appears to the be Sam/Rhea branch.

Not just a brothel route, a comedy -brothel - incest route! o_O The more generic clients and stories are coming later.
Ooh fem dom too I don't know how you can keep up with this massive game but more power to you. :sneaky:

Reactions: TangoTF

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
I see pictures of Caprice and I am in on it.

This game has quite the start for me...
Tells you something about the game (and yourself) when you find yourself questioning your "friendships" based on what you experience in this game.

I found myself facing the situation of supposed-to-be friends who actually just talk a lot on nonsense and treat you like fuck meat.
All that counts is your appealing body. Not only for almost all men you run into...which is already massively stressful
(Yeah, for a moment you might feel "powerful" but... its a very sad and limited way of power - and ultimately just a way to sugarcoat a constantly degrading and nasty situation)
but its your freaking best friends also who see and treat you like your nothing else but tasty flesh. Those guys who were supposed to be at your side and fighting for you. instead they end up (or actually start right away) messing with your head just to get into your pants.
pretty depressing.
and quite accurate! so CHEERS to the dev for actually including some realism in a game-genre that doesnt show a lot of it. and cheers again to the dev for therby taking gamers into a perspective seldomly known or considered.
Might still be ignored of course but... at least its there ;P

I hope this game will go on and on with many updates to come, I like it!
And I hope there might one day be an optional path which makes Evan and Drew be real friends, who experience temptation but manage to resist...

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I see pictures of Caprice and I am in on it.

This game has quite the start for me...
Tells you something about the game (and yourself) when you find yourself questioning your "friendships" based on what you experience in this game.

I found myself facing the situation of supposed-to-be friends who actually just talk a lot on nonsense and treat you like fuck meat.
All that counts is your appealing body. Not only for almost all men you run into...which is already massively stressful
(Yeah, for a moment you might feel "powerful" but... its a very sad and limited way of power - and ultimately just a way to sugarcoat a constantly degrading and nasty situation)
but its your freaking best friends also who see and treat you like your nothing else but tasty flesh. Those guys who were supposed to be at your side and fighting for you. instead they end up (or actually start right away) messing with your head just to get into your pants.
pretty depressing.
and quite accurate! so CHEERS to the dev for actually including some realism in a game-genre that doesnt show a lot of it. and cheers again to the dev for therby taking gamers into a perspective seldomly known or considered.
Might still be ignored of course but... at least its there ;P

I hope this game will go on and on with many updates to come, I like it!
And I hope there might one day be an optional path which makes Evan and Drew be real friends, who experience temptation but manage to resist...
Hey BruceLee,

Thanks for posting this! The highest praise I get is to provoke such introspection and interest. I think that Transfigure's many stories allow self exploration of a reader's sexuality on a deeper level than more linear games. I want to show off a lot of transformations and perspectives that help share empathy/ experiences... and hopefully tell some entertaining saucy stories while I am at it.

Maybe a male reader now understands why an attractive, introverted woman is naturally wary of strange men that approach them. They could be a master gentlemen level 500 but it doesn't matter. It is about her and the 500 dicks that have previously approached her. It would be flattering for the first three times and then become annoying AF.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have several branches that will funnel into a two friends path like you suggest. These, like the "Real Roux path" (in dev) are mostly non sex focused routes that will be about quickly solving the mystery, either through lucky decisions or a combination of teamwork and careful detective work. I am saving these paths for late in development because they include a lot of spoilers and information about Taylor's infection and some of the background plots.

I am glad you are enjoying the game! After you've checked it out a bit let me know which routes you liked (or didn't). The project will continue until completion.

View attachment 435257

Pretty sure he meant this :ROFLMAO:
I was really proud of this scene :) Confound those G-men!

Also consider the feelings of those poor homely girls... Definitely a very different life experience from the bae from birth.

Anyone want this transformation to return?

Ooh fem dom too I don't know how you can keep up with this massive game but more power to you. :sneaky:
I am gradually wrangling the spaghetti onto the plates. Transfigure is actually less complicated than several of my other writing projects so I find it comparatively easy/fun. I am trying to up the ambition level here though, so don't worry, Tiffany! I have 100+ endings coming for everyone and some of them are what I feel is my best work.

Thanks very much for all the encouragement and posts everyone. Be sure to drop by often if you want to poke me to keep writing :p

<3 Tango

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
Hi! Forgive me if this has been answered before, but does anybody know the name of/have a link of the caprice video in the first screenshot?

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
I dont get how/where to find that brothel-story.
I ve seen the hint around "rhea" but... where is that? I tried the sam and rhea branch but there was nothing there considering a brothel story... So.. where to find "Rheas route" ?.?

4.30 star(s) 36 Votes