JustMax

Jan 24, 2018
i was wondering bout the spy agency path ..are there any plans for sexual content other than naked girls pics in it or just transforming gifs/pics ... i only went through it the very first time it got released and never tried it again so im not sure if there are any gifs/pics on it atm ...also this is so far the best html game ive played since i discovered this page and with that i hope u continue making great content in the future and keep improving this game even more ( hope u read this tango ...never realy comment on games in here much so i dont know how to tag someone in here )

Reactions: Namco15 and TangoTF

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
This is honestly my favorite HTML game. At times it can be so intoxicating to actually put yourself in the position of a girl and understand the reason why things happen the way they do.

Great writing, great image use (linear progression with the same actress), great premise overall. Keep updating, it's going well mate!
Wow, thanks! That almost sounds like a review :p (wink wink) What's your favorite route?

the new version .8980085 is public now
Thanks for sharing!

i was wondering bout the spy agency path ..are there any plans for sexual content other than naked girls pics in it or just transforming gifs/pics ... i only went through it the very first time it got released and never tried it again so im not sure if there are any gifs/pics on it atm ...also this is so far the best html game ive played since i discovered this page and with that i hope u continue making great content in the future and keep improving this game even more ( hope u read this tango ...never realy comment on games in here much so i dont know how to tag someone in here )
Hey Marv,

I'm glad I could provoke you into posting. Thanks for the compliments!

As for your question, most of the agency content is build up and placeholder at the moment with sexy but not direct sex content. There will be a lot of sex on most routes. I did add a fair bit to Natalie's route in the last update and it includes some foreshadowing of future events as well as some tasteful but hot fakes and a masturbation video. The Taylor Swift stuff was more just to end in a less awkward spot than I did previously. My goal is to demo all the transformations/missions and then let the $5 Elite Tango Corps vote which merit the first additions into the realm of hot insanity that is the spy stuff. For those that haven't followed the blog, the spy content was originally meant for Transfigure 2 but I merged everything together and changed so each indivual contract is unique... which I acknowledge is a huge amount of work but I guarantee the endings will be worth it. I have the most content for Natalie so she will probably get an ending first. There is also a tease for BJ Cho and Taylor QS. I think Ariana will likely appear next. If anyone wants to see more of a specific route be sure to mention it!

Eayz3n

Oct 12, 2018
A game whit 8372984 routes not 1 finished .
The game is good but ffs mate pick 1 and just finish it.

Reactions: TangoTF

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
A game whit 8372984 routes not 1 finished .
The game is good but ffs mate pick 1 and just finish it.
Heh. There is actually 8372985 routes but who is counting? I think there are around ten finished endings so far in game. But there is a reason I have taken the hummingbird as my mascot. That said, I have been trying to add an ending every update or so. I added two endings recently on the Mitch route in .88 and one on Drew's during the last one. I am trying to finish more primary routes before Christmas. I have already written about sixty endings for Transfigure; I just don't want them to feel cheap, abrupt or unearned. Be patient and I will finish a lot of the core content in the next six months or so. The other more random story lines that got tacked on and alt variations will take longer. I have a few more things I want to add too before I move from Alpha to Beta, like an ending tracker so you can see which of the 100+ endings you've unlocked.

Which route would you like to see finished first?

Reactions: kaorok and Namco15

BUsybat

Mar 4, 2018
Apart from more endings and the tracker, will there be any main difference goimg alpha going to beta?

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Apart from more endings and the tracker, will there be any main difference goimg alpha going to beta?
Generally I view alpha products as functional but flawed / incomplete demos. A beta should have nearly all a game's final features and an ever increasing level of polish. I want at least a few of the "true" endings I wrote to be added; these are not just any average endings like the Nuthouse.

The beta should feel a lot more complete. I have been gradually adding features and polish (character portaits, popup menu, edits, filling in dead ends, screen adjustment, centered pics, text size adjuster etc) but it usually requires some really generous readers to help me get the code to function properly before implementation. A lot of these upgrades are a WIP and being added as I proofread and edit routes. There isn't going to be a hard transition to beta, it is an ongoing process.

I have a wish list (features I want, but may or may not make it to the final game because they are overly technical). These include a combat system, a clothing system, an achievement system, and a scene tracker (different from the ending tracker). The scene tracker will probably become a modified unlockable version of the quickjump menu which is sort of a placeholder.

Then there is the to do list which frequently contains stuff I don't know to do yet but I deem as must haves. At the top of this the list is the ending tracker. All my code tests to make an ending tracker have failed because the variables reset when a player restarts the game. So if anyone knows how to make a "sticky" variable in Twine, let me know. I also want a volume adjuster and several other basic UI features. I have volunteers to do significant, sweeping editing passes to scour the huge document for typos and other errors. In the beta you should be able to play several of the core routes to their conclusions with multiple ends and all priority features enabled with no stops.

I am also considering a cosmetic upgrade to make Transfigure look less generic, the problem is I find the black/white to offer high visibility. But one of the features I do want is a toggle mode where players can select a CSS (color scheme) that they find easy on their eyes or reverse the color scheme. The rest of the stuff probably falls under polish. I want to have a walkthrough section in game as well as a link page where I can direct players to other games by other Tango approved authors that loosely fall under the Tango Fiction umbrella. One of the greatest honors I get doing this is having other creators tell me that I inspired them to make something of their own. There are around ten of these projects in development and several are excellent based on my sneak previews.

I think release 1.080085 A will get a reset designation around .5 B and then by the time I get back to 1.0 it should be a near finished product of approximately one million words. There is a chance Transfigure continues indefinitely but at some point I would roll it into TF2.

Last edited:

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Are you planning to publish a (simplified) path for the endings, or at least rough paraphrases where NPC endings are possible?
Example:
  • Adam: Lovestory, Submission, Maiden
  • Bob: Bullying, Forced, Slavery
  • Charles: likes older man, submission, swingers club

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Are you planning to publish a (simplified) path for the endings, or at least rough paraphrases where NPC endings are possible?
Example:
  • Adam: Lovestory, Submission, Maiden
  • Bob: Bullying, Forced, Slavery
  • Charles: likes older man, submission, swingers club
All the characters in the walkthrough are organized like this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I meant to release this outdated walktrhough publicly and release a new one for my patrons but I haven't quite gotten around to it yet. I think that answers your question. If not, let me know.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Yes, that answers it. And even super fast.
I would be glad, if there would be a (albeit simplified) solution for FtP players.
As shown in your preview Even, that would be enough for me. no step by step explanation, but a rough outline of what one can expect in which way. If you want to finally get the "rosette silvered" you have to decide on the way.

Reactions: Namco15

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
(n) = i do not know

But none of the pictures brought me closer to the solution.

4.30 star(s) 36 Votes