Nov 21, 2017
Just asking quickly, I literally just stared this game and I see there is a folder dedicated to music in the files and yet when I play the game it doesnt play. Does it only play at certain parts? Is mine broken? (PS, using firefox if that is a factor) (PPS, played the music player in my media player and its kinda fun:) )

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Just asking quickly, I literally just stared this game and I see there is a folder dedicated to music in the files and yet when I play the game it doesnt play. Does it only play at certain parts? Is mine broken? (PS, using firefox if that is a factor) (PPS, played the music player in my media player and its kinda fun:) )
The music exists for the Luccia guest written path. There is a link on the title page where you can jump directly into the island adventure alternative story on the Mitch route. I have more content for this path, just don't really have the time to edit guest stories while I have so much of my own stuff to do at the moment. I was going to expand music through the rest of the game but I need to code in controls so you can mute it and not have it play over video sound (you can unmute with right click on the video). I don't have a lot of ideas for what music to use, aside from maybe a few alluded to songs like "I kissed a girl." or something. Transfigure has a lot of borrowed content that is freely available on the net. I am less comfortable filling the game with copyrighted music. I wish I had my own (and my own quality art) - maybe one day :p

I hope you enjoy Transfigure! Be sure to let me know what you think. Thank you for your interest.

P.S. Next update is taking a bit longer than expected but is almost done.

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
TangoTF, hurry up with the update, I'm breaking my keyboard refreshing Patreon. :p
Good things come to those who are patient. I just have a quick errand to run and then will try and finish it up. I am a bit of a perfectionist, so the editing and playtest stage does take a fair bit of time since I can't not fix minor things that bother me as I go along. I think today will be a bit of a struggle to try and cram everything I promised into a single update - I might split it into two if I go far beyond 10k words.

I am really glad I have apparently hooked a few readers though :p

Nov 21, 2017
The music exists for the Luccia guest written path. There is a link on the title page where you can jump directly into the island adventure alternative story on the Mitch route. I have more content for this path, just don't really have the time to edit guest stories while I have so much of my own stuff to do at the moment. I was going to expand music through the rest of the game but I need to code in controls so you can mute it and not have it play over video sound (you can unmute with right click on the video). I don't have a lot of ideas for what music to use, aside from maybe a few alluded to songs like "I kissed a girl." or something. Transfigure has a lot of borrowed content that is freely available on the net. I am less comfortable filling the game with copyrighted music. I wish I had my own (and my own quality art) - maybe one day :p

I hope you enjoy Transfigure! Be sure to let me know what you think. Thank you for your interest.

P.S. Next update is taking a bit longer than expected but is almost done.
Thanks!

BUsybat

Mar 4, 2018
So for those who have played the latest content, we should return the courtesy if you got it for free. This thread could use a few more comments and feedback. So here is mine.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

While typing and pondering , I just realised why I prefer FP over MP games. MP as you all know is generally about incest + halem + standard romance. FP however will be portrayed as slut almost immediately if she starts to bang ppl. I think Transfigure has one very strong point that has been executed well which is the struggle Taylor goes through. She is sexually hungry while still a male (internally) when going through the lighter paths of humour and romance. The darker paths will have her resisting not only to her urges but also to her predators. Yea, this struggling bit really shines out to me. The more struggle Tango puts her up with her surroundings, the more enjoyable the outcome.

kaorok

May 31, 2017
So yeah, my feedback, having played the latest version.
The Lucas/Deter route is getting juicy. I just wish there was a way to, like, quickly surrender/collaborate/ask for help from Lucas the moment you encounter him, or at least the moment you realize that you're probably better off dealing with him than trying to get help from Deter (who, as we see in his route, is a creep who lies all the time).

I like the fact that we're getting more game overs, since I feel like a big problem with interactive fiction is the "too many branches, not enough endings" problem. And they're not the "you gut run over by a car, the end" game overs, either.

I skipped the Craig route, since it does not appeal to me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

While typing and pondering , I just realised why I prefer FP over MP games. MP as you all know is generally about incest + halem + standard romance. FP however will be portrayed as slut almost immediately if she starts to bang ppl. I think Transfigure has one very strong point that has been executed well which is the struggle Taylor goes through. She is sexually hungry while still a male (internally) when going through the lighter paths of humour and romance. The darker paths will have her resisting not only to her urges but also to her predators. Yea, this struggling bit really shines out to me. The more struggle Tango puts her up with her surroundings, the more enjoyable the outcome.
Isn't the 2 friends route Drew and Evan? I like the fact that their friendship seems to be desperately trying to recalibrate now that one of their bros is suddenly a super-hot woman, and how everyone is coping badly.

Okay, I don't know what FP or MP means. Can you explain these acronyms please?

Reactions: BUsybat

BUsybat

Mar 4, 2018
Isn't the 2 friends route Drew and Evan? I like the fact that their friendship seems to be desperately trying to re calibrate now that one of their bros is suddenly a super-hot woman, and how everyone is coping badly.

Okay, I don't know what FP or MP means. Can you explain these acronyms please?
Yea you are right. I mislead myself with Group activities. There was a path which I thought was * new * but its the same since 2 updates ago. It did feel weird as change log said * 2 friends route *. Thank you for pointing it out ;)

F/M P - Female/Male Protagonist

kaorok

May 31, 2017
The Drew+Evan Route did get a big update, check that out.

Ohh, yeah, I get what you mean about how Female vs Male Protagonist games tend to fall into certain stereotypes. The notable exception seems to be NTR games, which seem to be all about self-fulfilling prophecies I guess???

Jun 8, 2017
...how Female vs Male Protagonist games tend to fall into certain stereotypes. The notable exception seems to be NTR games, which seem to be all about self-fulfilling prophecies I guess???

I mean there's really like only 3 outcomes anyways.

Male Protagonist: have a harem of women that are cool with sharing you, get the "girl" at the end, end up alone

Female Protagonist: End up being the town bicycle, get the "guy" at the end (and starting a family with him), end up alone (or turning back into a guy without any lasting harm if its a TF game)

Reactions: kaorok
4.30 star(s) 36 Votes