TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Reactions: Namco15

Kristal

Feb 20, 2019
Evan's rout is the best by FAR but why it ends so abruptly???!!! Taylor for sure should get impregnated and marry him in the end of the rout....I was really dissapointed :(

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
Evan's rout is the best by FAR but why it ends so abruptly???!!! Taylor for sure should get impregnated and marry him in the end of the rout....I was really dissapointed :(
I wouldn't call it the "best by FAR" but I agree it feels like the most natural one. Two likeminded people fucking around for fun.

Storywise Drew is actually better. The sexual stuff is a bit weird. But trying to find out what happened is pretty interesting. It also has lots of interesting forks into future updates.

The other routes seem to be turning straight MC right into fucktoy. Meh, good for a wank if you're in that mood. But not very interesting int terms of a story.

sakuyas_mmaster

Feb 12, 2018
wouldn't suck off a greasy nerd like him
Exactly. That's why I think it's weird. Even a girl or tgirl wouldn't realistically be compelled to suck of a fat fuck like Drew. So why would Taylor? That makes the Drew path kinda weird. But beyond the sex it is interesting.

Reactions: Namco15

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Exactly. That's why I think it's weird. Even a girl or tgirl wouldn't realistically be compelled to suck of a fat fuck like Drew. So why would Taylor? That makes the Drew path kinda weird. But beyond the sex it is interesting.
Taylor's relationships are governed by slightly different traits for all the paths. Drew and Taylor's relationship isn't really about sexual attraction, it is more about sexual tension, obligation, guilt, and Taylor relating strongly with Drew's pathetic side which pushes him into more elaborate deeds to "help" his friend. It remains to be seen what effects this relationship will have on Drew.

According to the last character feedback poll I did, Evan is the most popular character with Drew and Mitch tied for 2nd place and Julie in 3rd - the rest of the votes are almost completely proportionate to the amount of content that exists which I is something I am proud of since it seems to indicate that each character is resonating within a certain group.

Almost half of the people in the West are overweight and I always found it a bit weird how they are kind of whitewashed out of media. Obviously these people exist and reproduce. I made Drew an overweight nerd because I think it makes some of his personality traits more realistic plus it increased the juxtaposition between Drew and Evan who are meant to be largely opposites.

I also have seen and know of several 10/10 babes that are married to or are in relationships with men that are not attractive + a few in the opposite situation. Obviously when it comes to picking mates, physical attractiveness is not the only factor, especially for a woman. I would say wealth/security, character, and humor also rank very highly. I know I wouldn't date a hot chick who was a bitch or intellectually lacking. Lots of my friends would though,if she's hot. I also know a guy who has ~Evan's personality and ~ Drew's body (more or less) and he does well. The number one lady's man I know in real life is also not a looker, he just is very clever and brave, possessing a level of charisma that doesn't seem to match with his appearance or upbringing. He often went home with two women while my better looking friends headed home alone. Who is the real alpha male in that situation? Opposites sometimes do attract. Plus, there are different strokes for different folks.

I am planning to make sexual content on Drew's route (and other places) optional up to a certain point.

P.S. Everyone knows the best route in Transfigure is actually the one I haven't finished yet.

Also a special thanks to Kristal and Black_FoxX for reviewing my game. Your bribes are in the mail.

kaorok

May 31, 2017
This is one of my fave games, so I'm here to give my feedback:

First of all, yes, call me a basic bitch because I find the Evan route the hottest right now. More fucking with Evan, getting knocked up, fucking Evan and his friends etc. please!

Second, I agree with the criticisms of Drew's route. I think the main problem isn't that Drew's described as a fat dude. I actually have a few reasons why I don't like the route so much:
1. The build up to the sexiness is both too slow and awkwardly paced. Nothing happens, and then suddenly there's sex? I wish that Drew and/or Taylor at least showed some attraction to each other that builds up.
2. Drew's photo is one of the least attractive among the male partners available in this game. It's one of the least attractive pictures of Jonah Hill too! I'm not anti-fat guys, I'm not slim myself and I've slept with my own fair share of chubby dudes, but you could at least give us 21 Jump Street Jonah Hill.
3. Something about Drew's characterization seems off in his route. Evan is consistently a dumb, attractive horn dog whether you're on his route or not. Drew somehow seems dumber and more passive in his route? If you want Drew to be a believable romantic lead on his route, he has to be more heroic/romantic in his route too. And maybe build up Drew's presence in the other routes too to make us be more intrigued about his storyline?
4. I wish that Drew's route made it more obvious why Taylor would be attracted to Drew. Like we know that Taylor is Drew's best friend now stuck in a hot girl's body, so why he's attracted to girl-Taylor is obvious, but Taylor's attraction is a medical mystery. Why not show that Drew understands Taylor better? What does Drew offer to Taylor that the other partners don't?

Anyway, TangoTF, thank you for giving us a great game, and please give more preg content and more group sex please!

kaorok

May 31, 2017
I have some more thoughts on why I don't really enjoy Drew's romance:

Drew's route is also the spy-Taylor route. While the spy-Taylor route is interesting, Drew's character tends to suffer in this storyline for the following reasons:
1. He's the least interesting character in the route. Compare and contrast to the Evan, Damien, Mitch, and sister's boyfriend route, and you'll see that the dude is the focus of those routes, and they're the most compelling character in them.
2. Drew's main virtue is his intelligence and wit. His route does not get to show this off, as he is mostly clueless about the complications that arise in his route, and thus he ends up looking really dumb.
3. Drew feels like he's just a civilian who gets dragged along for the ride in his own route, and it feels really weird that Taylor would involve him in the events that arise when he would just be endangered by them.

I don't think I have a problem with Drew's character itself (aside from the ugly af photo. Look, I'd sleep with Jonah Hill in most of his movie roles, but not Superbad Jonah Hill. Not only is he supposed to be underaged, he looks like he'd cry when he orgasms, which would happen 0.5 seconds into intercourse.) as I find him fun, funny, and interesting in the other routes, and would gladly have Taylor sleep with him in the "Friends Stick Together" route. I do think that his character suffers a lot when he doesn't get to show off how smart and sensible he is. In the other routes, this happens the most when Evan opens his gorgeous dumb mouth and Drew manages to save Taylor and Evan from their dumb ideas. I guess what I'm trying to say is I'd find Drew sexier in his route if he got to show off his smarts and common sense there as well?

Reactions: Namco15 and TangoTF

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I have some more thoughts on why I don't really enjoy Drew's romance:

Drew's route is also the spy-Taylor route. While the spy-Taylor route is interesting, Drew's character tends to suffer in this storyline for the following reasons:
1. He's the least interesting character in the route. Compare and contrast to the Evan, Damien, Mitch, and sister's boyfriend route, and you'll see that the dude is the focus of those routes, and they're the most compelling character in them.
2. Drew's main virtue is his intelligence and wit. His route does not get to show this off, as he is mostly clueless about the complications that arise in his route, and thus he ends up looking really dumb.
3. Drew feels like he's just a civilian who gets dragged along for the ride in his own route, and it feels really weird that Taylor would involve him in the events that arise when he would just be endangered by them.

I don't think I have a problem with Drew's character itself (aside from the ugly af photo. Look, I'd sleep with Jonah Hill in most of his movie roles, but not Superbad Jonah Hill. Not only is he supposed to be underaged, he looks like he'd cry when he orgasms, which would happen 0.5 seconds into intercourse.) as I find him fun, funny, and interesting in the other routes, and would gladly have Taylor sleep with him in the "Friends Stick Together" route. I do think that his character suffers a lot when he doesn't get to show off how smart and sensible he is. In the other routes, this happens the most when Evan opens his gorgeous dumb mouth and Drew manages to save Taylor and Evan from their dumb ideas. I guess what I'm trying to say is I'd find Drew sexier in his route if he got to show off his smarts and common sense there as well?
Thanks for the feedback, Kaorok. I agree with most of it. Transfigure is a work in development and so a lot of the rewrites and connection scenes / polish / other things are not in game yet. I won't be satisfied until a route is complete and it has been thoroughly polished. Some of the early portions of Drew's route are in need of a serious rewrite. That said, Drew's true ending and variation are what I consider to be among the best in the game. Out of at least 50 endings planned, I would be very surprised if fans didn't rank it in the top 10, let alone the top 3 for everything (once I am finished).

Spoilery...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you for the detailed feedback!

Reactions: Namco15 and kaorok

diablogr

Sep 19, 2017
Hello,

First of all, great game my friend! Keep up the good work!!
I would like to ask the source from damiencouch.webm file if that is ok with you.

Thank you

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

kaorok

May 31, 2017
The planned stuff for the Taylor/Drew stuff sounds interesting, but I don't think it addresses what I feel off about the romance.

Here's the thing: I am utterly fascinated by the SpyTaylor Route. I think that Drew is probably the weakest part of the route, because he feels like a load for such a large part of it. So much of my experience while playing it has been to shout "Damnit Drew". And at one time "Why don't you just die Drew? This is all your fault!". I don't know if that's your intention, but it doesn't feel good to feel that way about the romantic lead of a route. When I feel like I'm watching a bad romance anime when the male lead shows up, it's not the right feel in my opinion.

I think that Drew's romance story suffers a bit from being the set-up for the SpyTaylor story, because that story is just so interesting it drags your attention away from Drew and Taylor's relationship.

My suggestion? Divorce the Drew romance from the SpyTaylor story as soon as possible. I think it would be more interesting if we saw Drew and Taylor trying to solve Taylor's problems and getting into sexy science-y hijinks, like maybe a much more lighthearted version of the Damien route. That way we can show Drew being smart and sensible, and see their romance build up.

The SpyTaylor story needs either a rewrite of the relatively passive Drew in that route, or a new character there to be Taylor's partner, or add Evan to the spy hijinks, as it makes more sense for him to make dumb mistakes, and Drew to come up with a sensible solution.

Still, love this game!

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
The planned stuff for the Taylor/Drew stuff sounds interesting, but I don't think it addresses what I feel off about the romance.

Here's the thing: I am utterly fascinated by the SpyTaylor Route. I think that Drew is probably the weakest part of the route, because he feels like a load for such a large part of it. So much of my experience while playing it has been to shout "Damnit Drew". And at one time "Why don't you just die Drew? This is all your fault!". I don't know if that's your intention, but it doesn't feel good to feel that way about the romantic lead of a route. When I feel like I'm watching a bad romance anime when the male lead shows up, it's not the right feel in my opinion.

I think that Drew's romance story suffers a bit from being the set-up for the SpyTaylor story, because that story is just so interesting it drags your attention away from Drew and Taylor's relationship.

My suggestion? Divorce the Drew romance from the SpyTaylor story as soon as possible. I think it would be more interesting if we saw Drew and Taylor trying to solve Taylor's problems and getting into sexy science-y hijinks, like maybe a much more lighthearted version of the Damien route. That way we can show Drew being smart and sensible, and see their romance build up.

The SpyTaylor story needs either a rewrite of the relatively passive Drew in that route, or a new character there to be Taylor's partner, or add Evan to the spy hijinks, as it makes more sense for him to make dumb mistakes, and Drew to come up with a sensible solution.

Still, love this game!
When I started, all spy content was intended for Transfigure 2.0, so it shouldn't really be in the story at all. Linking it wasn't even a consideration until I realized everyone will be waiting years for some of what I think is the best content (and that's a drag). So that's why it is connected as is, it was a spur of the moment kind of thing where I wanted to show off some of the atypical parts of the story. Transfigure 2.0 has an intro story to the spy content (and is espionage focused) that is very different from the current one on Drew's route. I find it a bit hard to "divorce" the stories since they link up and borrow from each other in interesting ways (eventually). Then if I do move the spy content the same argument seems to apply to all the off branches and it isn't feasible or a good idea to make them all separate. Once the stories are woven together it gets more difficult to split them apart. If all choices railroad into a linear spaghetti path that undermines one of the core themes of the game (choice and the power of seemingly inconsequential decisions to change your life). Some mad science Drew style is one of the ideas on the drawing board. What I have decided over the past couple months is that it makes sense to have most of the Drew romance/sex content be optional and have the route be a main branch that includes romance with Drew if a player is so inclined.

As always, this is a work in progress at alpha level so there is a lot that can change over the course of development. Thanks for providing detailed feedback to help make Transfigure better, Kaorok!

Reactions: kaorok

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Hello,

First of all, great game my friend! Keep up the good work!!
I would like to ask the source from damiencouch.webm file if that is ok with you.

Thank you
Thanks for reaching out, Diablo. The source for the webm is in its watermark, with an unknown cute brunette model. I tried to track down the original video when someone else asked me the same question last year. Didn't have any luck. So let me know if you find a model name or video.

Reactions: Namco15 and kaorok
4.30 star(s) 36 Votes