TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Really enjoying the game, keep up the great work Tango and hopefully you'll get all the exposure and support you deserve.
Double thanks, Jack! I think that if I can create a good game, then the people will come. I have a long way to go but with the generous support of dedicated readers like yourself I can't really fail.

Thank you!

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I don't suppose this was the pregnancy update that Tango was trying to include at the end of this month?
The month isn't over yet! I am afraid this is just April 2nd's update made public. I have two pregnancy offshoots in development. I also had a reader suggestion that is better than what I was planning to do on the yellow potion abduction route so hopefully I finish that too :p Also writing Sam, Rhea, and Julie content because they have fallen behind. Lots of polish in the next update too. The game is gradually looking less ugly.

Will Tango ever finish a storyline? Tune in next time to find out!

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Enjoying Transfigure, just hoping more in Tim and Evan's routes
I am glad you like the game, Shika! Thanks for posting! You don't have to be shy :p There will be more of your favorites in the coming months. I don't want to spoil anything but things are going to get even more insane. O.O

Reactions: Namco15

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Donor
Compressor
Jun 26, 2017
Great game!I love these kind of games which have multiple paths and where choices make the difference and this game has that. Thanks for bringing this game on here.
And in the changelog its mentioned something about BJ Cho,what's that and on which path is it?
Can someone answer this pls?

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Great game!I love these kind of games which have multiple paths and where choices make the difference and this game has that. Thanks for bringing this game on here.
And in the changelog its mentioned something about BJ Cho,what's that and on which path is it?
Can someone answer this pls?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, thank you for the compliment!

Reactions: Brenda and Namco15

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Donor
Compressor
Jun 26, 2017
Yep tried the game today and got the spy agency path and loved it, but it ends too early .Hopefully it will be available in the next update:D

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Yep tried the game today and got the spy agency path and loved it, but it ends too early .Hopefully it will be available in the next update:D
Thanks for reporting back, Flash!

Most of the spy stuff was for Transfigure 2 but I merged all my stories into one large narrative so everyone can see a bit of it without waiting several years. The spy content contains a huge amount of my favorite scenes but it isn't very highly requested among my patrons, so I just try and add in little bits when I can. I think the medium term goal is to start all of the spy routes and then I will let fans and patrons vote and develop the branches with the most interest. I am considering rewriting a bit of it to make it sequential (ie a player will do all the missions instead of just what they pick, starting with the easiest) but I am not sold on the idea yet.

Which variation interests everyone the most? Chipped or unchipped brain? Shaken or stirred martinis?

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
not a fan of TF either.
Well, maybe I can convert you if you give it a chance. I think those who have never read a gender bender story might have found their gateway drug. Sexy transformations are great! I do understand the aversion to m2f games though. My audience is very diverse and includes lesbians, bisexuals, straight males/females etc and the path themes are varied enough there is content for most tastes. Generally, I think people fantasize about things they can never have, regardless of the consequences. The grass is always greener on the other side kind of thing.

This game is primarily hosted on the Transformation Game Database - so including some shouldn't be terribly surprising. It is even in my name.

I also have several alt projects in development that will be more mainstream but they will be short stories compared to Transfigure with one exception. Two of these contain m2f content that is avoidable. The other games will be more like a visual novel (probably) and are usually but not always female - pov since leading heroines into corruption is hot :p Transfigure isn't for everyone but it is for those who appreciate a very erotic multi faceted story with a gender bent lead. You don't have to like TF to enjoy watching Ranma or reading Transfigure, but it definitely helps!

Thanks for the feedback!

4.30 star(s) 36 Votes