TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Hi Tango, How are things going for you and how much time off are you taking over Christmas and the new year bud?

How far off are you from issuing the next update mate?

I was wondering if you ever plan on doing an unavoidable Impossible choice story for this vn? (Acting lessons come mind)
Please say no...
Things are going pretty good. How about you, Red? I'll just take a couple days around the holidays and part of this Saturday. I have lots of time to write the next few months.

The next update will probably be done around the weekend. Blog post out today sometime.

I am not sure what you mean by unavoidable impossible choice. Some of the routes have hard decisions and dead ends, just like real life. I'm trying to make most of the dark routes have an out/ alternative solution. Sometimes you just get to chose between two the lesser of two evils or bad outcomes but that is usually once the PC is an awkward spot because of their previous decisions and the characters they met. I am not going to mess with people and make a lose-lose scenario like "chose which of your family members gets murdered - then everyone dies anyway."

There is always a choice, even if the outcome is unchanged.

You are facing a firing squad and your imminent execution:
[[Don't give them the satisfaction of seeing you sweat. Remain silent]]
[[Try and come up with some witty last words]]
[[Cry and beg]]
[[Curse out the bastards!]]

yeah thats the one... I m failing to come to that scene again >.>
Meaning you didn't find it? Like I mentioned, it is on Evan's route during the cabin adventure where they chose to go for a hike. Make sure you don't choose to go fishing with Evan, because rumor is that route is a haunted dead end.

Reactions: Brenda and Red469

Red469

May 18, 2018
Things are going pretty good. How about you, Red? I'll just take a couple days around the holidays and part of this Saturday. I have lots of time to write the next few months.

The next update will probably be done around the weekend. Blog post out today sometime.

I am not sure what you mean by unavoidable impossible choice.
let me give you an eg: Part of storyline... No Way to avoid getting to this point... No choice at all...
Scenario is: someone sets the house on fire and now you can only save one Lover and watch the other die...

Aka no win scenario no way to avoid it or Prevent it...

And far as I go... I think its time to buy a car, I will be buying one soon.... No more public transport lol thank fuk for that

Last edited:

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
let me give you an eg: Part of storyline... No Way to avoid getting to this point... No choice at all...
Scenario is: someone sets the house on fire and now you can only save one Lover and watch the other die...

Aka no win scenario no way to avoid it or Prevent it...

And far as I go... I think its time to buy a car, I will be buying one soon.... No more public transport lol thank fuk for that
Well there are a few rough areas and tough decisions (why make easy decisions?) but they are all avoidable if you go back far enough. Most paths will have a reasonable outcome, multiple paths/solutions and some bypasses (ie ways to escape to other related routes).

A cheap, reliable car will take you all the same places as an expensive one :p

Reactions: Namco15 and Red469

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
What's that sound? It's a bird! It's a plane! Oh, wait it's just Tango...

Transfigure .9280085 ~14000 words

Evan pulls out all the stops in an attempt to woo Taylor and distract her from pursuit of a cure. Taylor’s actions result in blackmail at the Bell household. Taylor argues with a nutty chick with the same name and an unbelievable story.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyone that leaves an honest review for Transfigure will receive early access.

Last edited:

Red469

May 18, 2018
Well there are a few rough areas and tough decisions (why make easy decisions?) but they are all avoidable if you go back far enough. Most paths will have a reasonable outcome, multiple paths/solutions and some bypasses (ie ways to escape to other related routes).

A cheap, reliable car will take you all the same places as an expensive one :p
My sentiment exactly, and great to hear Tango

Reactions: Namco15

kingscard

Mar 31, 2017
So, time for an honest review now ;).

The three new storys were well written and ... lets say there is less about weird topics than some other times. I must say that the Taylor vs Taylor is fun to read, but it can go really wrong soon :p. Evan and Taylor are cuter than ever and Bell's family is growing with one very sympathetic new member !

What's fascinate me every time I play Transfigure is Taylor's personnality of each routes. For Evan it's romance and embracing his new body. For Drew it's having fun with a friend and keep him away from his misery. For Bell it's surviving psychopaths. And you can be an agent and so much more.

But, because ther's always a butt, each time I play I can't remember were I was 3 months back when the last update hitted this route. Maybe the interface could point out in wich update the content come from ? Or focusing in only one route per update ?

Also, but it's more technical I beleive, the content would be better with longer gifs. For Bell story the last two climaxs needs to be full IMHO :).

Reactions: Namco15

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
So, time for an honest review now ;).

The three new storys were well written and ... lets say there is less about weird topics than some other times. I must say that the Taylor vs Taylor is fun to read, but it can go really wrong soon :p. Evan and Taylor are cuter than ever and Bell's family is growing with one very sympathetic new member !

What's fascinate me every time I play Transfigure is Taylor's personnality of each routes. For Evan it's romance and embracing his new body. For Drew it's having fun with a friend and keep him away from his misery. For Bell it's surviving psychopaths. And you can be an agent and so much more.

But, because ther's always a butt, each time I play I can't remember were I was 3 months back when the last update hitted this route. Maybe the interface could point out in wich update the content come from ? Or focusing in only one route per update ?

Also, but it's more technical I beleive, the content would be better with longer gifs. For Bell story the last two climaxs needs to be full IMHO :).
There is a change log in the game menu. You can also use the quickjump to pop around plus there are 150 save slots. But yeah, I understand your frustration but it's because of the large number of routes. I might have to do a poll later about the single focus, but it seems kind of unlikely given the way I break down my workload/ focus over the month. Releasing 3~ stories mean I have a greater shot of putting out something for everyone each time, rather than if I did a single choice that some people don't enjoy.

Media updates are ongoing.

I'm really glad you are enjoying the stories :p

Thanks again for the comments.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Tango you need to work faster :p
I have questions that need answering
Can Taylor escape from the creepy prepper bunker...
If other Taylor is really Taylor and where did she come from...

I hope you start working on the "other taylor" routes soon, I'm curious about that one, is she a future version, a clone, what??

Reactions: TangoTF

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Tango you need to work faster :p
I have questions that need answering
Can Taylor escape from the creepy prepper bunker...
If other Taylor is really Taylor and where did she come from...

I hope you start working on the "other taylor" routes soon, I'm curious about that one, is she a future version, a clone, what??
The new update has TvT and a spooky encounter. It starts to reveal some of the background plots and mysteries (some of the stuff I find super interesting, so I put lots of work into these subplots.) Stay tuned - lots of crazy shit is about to go down. I also just so happen to be working on the bunker thing right now...

There are a lot of questions...

What happened to that Transfigure App?

What about romantic interest ___?

How did Taylor originally get infected?

What the hell is going on with that moth?

What's up with the Agency and that Envoy guy?

What evil schemes are those Trans Corp fellows up to?

What's up with crazy-space clone Taylor?

Will Taylor escape the wrath of the fish ghosts?

These and more super important questions will be answered soon... on an upcoming episode of Transfigure, a story of transformation and consequence where entire universes will be blown apart! (Along with the minds of anyone trying to keep track of all the routes...)

• Love
Reactions: Hones

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
how do i find the Taylor v Taylor content?
It is near the start of the game. Hang around school> continue studying > cut through the park >Go to the meeting at the shed. Let me know what you think! Lots of people never even knew this path existed and it is kind of weird....

Note: in .92 there is a fair bit of new content, previous to this (ie the current public version) is merely a teaser.

dutchessjessica

May 7, 2018
It is near the start of the game. Hang around school> continue studying > cut through the park >Go to the meeting at the shed. Let me know what you think! Lots of people never even knew this path existed and it is kind of weird....

Note: in .92 there is a fair bit of new content, previous to this (ie the current public version) is merely a teaser.
i have played through this game so many times and never found that route. that was interesting! cant wait to see what future? taylor has in store!

Reactions: kaorok and TangoTF

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
i have played through this game so many times and never found that route. that was interesting! cant wait to see what future? taylor has in store!
Good to know you are still discovering things :p I added the TvT paths last summer because a lot of people whined about m2f and I had some ideas leftover... I figure Transfigure almost has everything so it might as well have everything :p The next few updates should allow some astute readers to figure out some of the subplots by piecing together the clues available across multiple routes.

SLV

Aug 16, 2019
Kind of honest review too :
What I really like in this game is the possibility to discover a new path at almost every game ( and some are very unexpected, like the one with the monk or the Taylor Vs Taylor) . It's quite stimulating to search which absurd or fancy stories come through Tango mind :giggle:
I also appreciate the well-balanced narrative : not too many (well written) text , not only a mere stream of random gifs found on tumblr like in so many html games. As Kingscard said, each path has his own specificities but, i think perhaps the steps of each main narrative could be more varied, and not just follow the archetypal progression blowjob-vaginal-anal ( then group) evenso there's already some variation ( the drew's route more based on kinky domination )
Furthermore, longer gifs/videos would be great.
I know it's juste only an alpha (now a beta ? ) so this game could only get better :p Thx Tango

Reactions: kaorok and TangoTF

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Kind of honest review too :
What I really like in this game is the possibility to discover a new path at almost every game ( and some are very unexpected, like the one with the monk or the Taylor Vs Taylor) . It's quite stimulating to search which absurd or fancy stories come through Tango mind :giggle:
I also appreciate the well-balanced narrative : not too many (well written) text , not only a mere stream of random gifs found on tumblr like in so many html games. As Kingscard said, each path has his own specificities but, i think perhaps the steps of each main narrative could be more varied, and not just follow the archetypal progression blowjob-vaginal-anal ( then group) evenso there's already some variation ( the drew's route more based on kinky domination )
Furthermore, longer gifs/videos would be great.
I know it's juste only an alpha (now a beta ? ) so this game could only get better :p Thx Tango
Transfigure should improve with time. Thanks for leaving me feedback and sacrificing your posting virginity on my thread! I got lots of cool additions coming for everyone!

<3 Tango

4.30 star(s) 36 Votes