kaorok

May 31, 2017
People: Complain about all the unfinished water slides.
Also people: Want new water slides.

Also: TangoTF exposed! Releases Dev Roadmap on Patreon, but promises not to follow it AT ALL! :p

Reactions: TangoTF

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
People: Complain about all the unfinished water slides.
Also people: Want new water slides.

Also: TangoTF exposed! Releases Dev Roadmap on Patreon, but promises not to follow it AT ALL! :p
All the slides continue beyond the plywood, leading to a super fun fifty foot drop and then a piranha pool.

P.S. The hummingbird has final creative control and he overrules me if he sees a pretty flower.

Reactions: Red469 and kaorok

kaorok

May 31, 2017
All the slides continue beyond the plywood, leading to a super fun fifty foot drop and then a piranha pool.

P.S. The hummingbird has final creative control and he overrules me if he sees a pretty flower.
That still sounds like a more coherent dev road map than, like, at least 80% of the unfinished games that get uploaded here. That goes up to 90% if the game dev has a Patreon or a subscription system. (Also: still a better road map than Fallout 76 or Anthem!)

Dec 3, 2018
Tim and Peeshi are both steadily accumulating votes so something will appear eventually in the next few months. Someone could always commission an addition to the routes if they are desperate and want to take one for the team :p

Thanks for the comment. Leaving a comment about your favorite route does increase the chance it is worked on, plus I really appreciate them!

<3 Tango
No problem! Love the work you've done and looking forward to the future updates in store! Always been a sucker for the usual tropes like that be it bull, qos, ect.

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
That still sounds like a more coherent dev road map than, like, at least 80% of the unfinished games that get uploaded here. That goes up to 90% if the game dev has a Patreon or a subscription system. (Also: still a better road map than Fallout 76 or Anthem!)
To be fair a baby deciding what to do has a better road map of plans than FO76 and Anthem...

Reactions: kaorok

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
When can we date mitch?
Probably sometime in the new year. I recently did a substantial Mitch update with endings so the votes were reset and are currently at 11 (which is fairly low on the priority list, since many of the other characters are in their 20s and 30s vote wise and I take the winner and roll over the rest to accumulate). If you want more Mitch content you can periodically remind me or comment about it, wait patiently, or join the Transfigure Corps for $5 and vote for that content or, alternatively, issue a Tango Mission Commission.

Mitch will also pop up in a few other places eventually but usually as an unpleasant surprise. Does Mitch actually have a good side or a reason for being such a dick? Perhaps... The Mitch romantic path also includes some plot secrets and I am generally saving them for later in development unless readers want it early. I do get asked about this path fairly often. It will definitely be very different from the other blackmail route. Oh, I also have other alt blackmail and Mitchy content to fill in many of the dead ends and other areas on that section.

Thanks for the question!

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
Which nightmare was weirder?
Both on equal levels of disgusting, but its different disgust I guess.
In the end its probably worse to be seen as his favourite whore by your own father. Craig is at least not a relative and about same age.

kaorok

May 31, 2017
Both on equal levels of disgusting, but its different disgust I guess.
In the end its probably worse to be seen as his favourite whore by your own father. Craig is at least not a relative and about same age.
Isn't Craig, in a way, way too young in mental age compared to Taylor though?

kingscard

Mar 31, 2017
Which nightmare was weirder?
Well, I think the dad thing was too much for me :p, in a disturbing way ! I could handle the friends paths better. I don't know why but when it come to the MC and its dad, I can't enjoy it, especially if it's well written like here or in GGGB.

When it comes to craig, I think his innocence was appeiling at first, but now he's suddenly become a complete maniac.

I think the paths I like the most are Drew & Evans and soccer. I replay them at each updrades !

I think that a good path with a lovestory with Tim could be fun to have. It could start from the soccer path where she ask him what he think about the situation.

But as always, it's a well done project, you have my congratulations !

Brenda

May 6, 2017
Amazing update! Really hot one. Craig route is a lot of fun, Taylor becoming his little slave would be nice to see... just an idea, dont kill me guys
;)

Reactions: kaorok and TangoTF

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Thanks for the comments and suggestions everyone!

I have accepted a new Tango Mission Commission and have been working on a number of random story lines and side projects. I have a lot of partially written content to finish up but it is hard to say what will make the cut since the additions are fairly small and randomly placed so I don't like to add them unless I finish more than 1-2k words, generally more. It isn't usually apparent how far I have gone until word checking and fitting things into the game.

For sure there will be Evan content because I have already finished most of it. I got a bunch of new Piper Perri media too and organized a lot of the archives.

Now that we have an ending tracker and several more advanced stories, I have also begun a new pass through my notes to refresh myself and properly setup for some of the endings I wrote years ago. Some of the stories are fairly close to an end (especially small branch offs) and these will generally be the first filled in. There is enough of them that I will try to add around one per update once I get going here.

I appreciate all the feedback!

<3 Tango

Red469

May 18, 2018
The bear from the hike with Evan? I am pretty sure that is the only bear in the story... so far >:)
Hi Tango, How are things going for you and how much time off are you taking over Christmas and the new year bud?

How far off are you from issuing the next update mate?

I was wondering if you ever plan on doing an unavoidable Impossible choice story for this vn? (Acting lessons come mind)
Please say no...

4.30 star(s) 36 Votes