TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Alright, I am done milking reviews from people :p I will release this one a bit early since I think it is a cool update.

Kablamooy!

Transfigure .9280085 ~14000 words

Evan pulls out all the stops in an attempt to woo Taylor and distract her from pursuit of a cure. Taylor’s actions result in blackmail at the Bell household. Taylor argues with a nutty chick with the same name and an unbelievable story.

-added Bell Blackmail (found on Craig path, 5k + words) (Thanks to Director G for sponsoring this route!)
-continued Evan’s route; added the build up to the mega date day. This also includes a bonus section at the beach written by Nicke and Tango. (Thanks Nicke for contributing!)
-added content on the Taylor vs Taylor route (the one where Taylor avoids the first transformation). (“No deal” variation; “invite her to live with you” variation, plus a single short scene at “Deal”)
-added the first decision branch to the quickjump as well as the new Craig branch.
-Minor polish edits and media swaps.
-Fixed a bunch of typos and minor errors (Thanks Poopoopuh!)
upgrade pack:
#!Iy5kRaZR!qb1EyJ_7zSBjXIKemOnlDpFwr30xTLBaWmOsX5sELiE
(cut and paste)
(Full)

Happy early pre-holidays everyone! :p

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Readers: Write faster!
Tango: Read faster!

Hehe. I hope you like the new story additions!

Edit: a hummingbird from the future just informed me shit is about to get extra insane o_O !

Last edited:

kaorok

May 31, 2017
Can i take the moment to talk about my favorite insane storyline in Transfigure? For me, it's the Master Peeshi thread. I really can't predict where this will go.

Reactions: Brems

randoMcDuder

Nov 17, 2017
>Tags look perfect
>No sissification tag
>No sissification tag because you fully transform into a woman in the first 5 min
We were so close I could taste it

cryingMJ.jpg

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Can i take the moment to talk about my favorite insane storyline in Transfigure? For me, it's the Master Peeshi thread. I really can't predict where this will go.
That is permitted! I think it might be a mistake to predict where a given route will end up :p although some are long enough now that a few of the announced ends are fairly obvious. Zen Master Peeshi and his dodgy website were pretty fun to write. I have a lot of cool surprises and twists in store for everyone in the 2nd half.

>Tags look perfect
>No sissification tag
>No sissification tag because you fully transform into a woman in the first 5 min
We were so close I could taste it

View attachment 487668
There is a small but growing bit of content where you avoid the initial transformation. ( Hang around school> continue studying > cut through the park >Go to the meeting at the shed. ) But yes, this is a clearly labelled m2f transformation game.

But wipe your tears, friend! I have several more mainstream stories in development, including the majority of my upcoming game dev roster. There will still be transformation and m2f in a few of them though.

Reactions: kaorok and Namco15

vimmers

Engaged Member
Aug 12, 2017
how many full Endings are there in present build ?
i found 2 but they have dissapered in the Endings tracker
after i quit playing yesterday

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
how many full Endings are there in present build ?
i found 2 but they have dissapered in the Endings tracker
after i quit playing yesterday
There are nine complete endings in game. If you hit restart it resets everything so if you don't want to reset navigate to the main menu (use the main menu button not the restart button) to add more endings. If you accidently clear the data you can hit the back button or reload a previous save game.

I might move the restart button to be within the option menu to make it more of a "are you sure you want to reset the game data?" kind of thing instead of semi accidental.

It's a WIP but I am pretty sure it works. If that doesn't seem to help feel free to send me a bug report and I will check it out.

" -added the first update of the “Ending Tracker” feature with Transfigure’s nine complete endings- using the return to start link after discovering an end will save its progress! (currently “restart” resets the ending data so be forewarned. Save files save everything until reset and can be reloaded.) "

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Damn, I only discovered 2 :p. But I didn't explored everything since the ending tracker ! Is there a good ending yet ?
That depends on your perspective... None of the core "good" ie happy endings are present. Most of the endings are offshoots that lead to dead ends. Several are kind of rapey. That isn't because all the endings are like that - far from it! They are just the easiest and chronologically tend to be earlier in the story.

I am working on a happy end for Christmas. 2020 will see the addition of many endings. I suspect there will be at least one per month or so and then gradually pick up since a lot of the story paths have at least two endings at the end of a long branch, meaning there are the majority of endings in the 2nd part.

Red469

May 18, 2018
That depends on your perspective... None of the core "good" ie happy endings are present. Most of the endings are offshoots that lead to dead ends. Several are kind of rapey. That isn't because all the endings are like that - far from it! They are just the easiest and chronologically tend to be earlier in the story.

I am working on a happy end for Christmas. 2020 will see the addition of many endings. I suspect there will be at least one per month or so and then gradually pick up since a lot of the story paths have at least two endings at the end of a long branch, meaning there are the majority of endings in the 2nd part.
Hi Mate
Merry Christmas and happy new year to you and yours
May it be a memorable one...

I know I wont forget this one myself

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Hi Mate
Merry Christmas and happy new year to you and yours
May it be a memorable one...

I know I wont forget this one myself

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Merry Christmas to you too (and all my other readers)! I got a big lump of coal under my tree this year but interacting with all of you makes me really happy.

Folks tend to be more generous than average around this season so I hope you find a place to keep out of the snow. I'd hit up some friends and family.

All the best,

<3 Tango

Red469

May 18, 2018
Merry Christmas to you too (and all my other readers)! I got a big lump of coal under my tree this year but interacting with all of you makes me really happy.

Folks tend to be more generous than average around this season so I hope you find a place to keep out of the snow. I'd hit up some friends and family.

All the best,

<3 Tango
In Australia its summer time mate... so no snow around to be had :)

Reactions: Namco15

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018

All the best,

<3 Tango
Austria is drowning in snow, there is a town near by where they got hit so hard, they lost energy for almost 3 weeks.
Insane. But thats what you get for living in them mountains xD
A merry Chirstmas to you too :)

Reactions: Namco15

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I spent the past couple days updating the Mitch route in my quest to get to Tim's content. Lots of media additions and edits on that route. It reads (and looks) a lot better now! The Mitch stuff was in update 1 so it was due for a solid pass over.

Anyway, I have a lot of wicked content coming in the new year. Transfigure's greatest mysteries and stories solved and ended in climactic fashion?

Stay tuned for the next update around New Years!

Reactions: kaorok and Namco15

BruceLee73

Apr 22, 2018
I spent the past couple days updating the Mitch route in my quest to get to Tim's content. Lots of media additions and edits on that route. It reads (and looks) a lot better now! The Mitch stuff was in update 1 so it was due for a solid pass over.

Anyway, I have a lot of wicked content coming in the new year. Transfigure's greatest mysteries and stories solved and ended in climactic fashion?

Stay tuned for the next update around New Years!
I cant wait to see the new Version and I am very thankful for the frequent updates. Working between Xmas and New Year, thats some dedication and its graspable in the game.
I am really really curious about the mitch-route; one of my favourites :)

Reactions: Namco15 and TangoTF

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I cant wait to see the new Version and I am very thankful for the frequent updates. Working between Xmas and New Year, thats some dedication and its graspable in the game.
I am really really curious about the mitch-route; one of my favourites :)
I am setting up the start of the Mitch romantic route too. It is already late in the month though so it will probably just be an extended teaser.

4.30 star(s) 36 Votes