TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I really loved the cosplay route, hope to see more of it :D
I saw it was sponsored, is there a way to do so ?
Thanks, Anon! I'm glad you liked it.

I have had a director tier for years on my Patreon but the slot is currently full. The directors get a choice of a monthly scene update about 3k words long and it currently costs $75 US (up from $50). The big cosplay update was multiple director requests rolled together and then made into an update. Normally I do it month by month but that request took a bit of extra time because it was outside of what I originally outlined. (I try to take as many suggestions as possible and put them into the story if feasible.)

I also created a commissions section: where anyone can commission an update of their choice but I haven't been promoting it lately because I am a bit behind and I need adjust some of the rates. It just seems like the more commissions I take the slower the regular updates get finished and that's the opposite of what I wanted when I created the director/commissions area. It is supposed to produce additional content on top of the regular updates. I have lots of writing time over the next 3 months so I intend to catch up quickly. I may take one additional request if someone is interested. They generally get better with more time if I have more time to think about them and polish. I have a fair chunk of content in the cosplay area that got cut due to time constraints so if you are interested in continuing that I already have ideas and scenes written. Think about it and then send me a message later if you're interested.

Thanks for reading Transfigure!

Reactions: Brenda

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Happy New Year everyone! This is Transfigure's first beta release:

Transfigure .5 Beta 12400 words

Taylor and his two best friends take a break from recent events by continuing their yearly tradition of spending the long weekend at Evan’s cabin. Zen Master Peeshi trains Taylor in the art of erotic self discipline. Taylor and Samantha struggle to fend off the machinations of Lucas Ferret.

-continued the “two friends” route with the alternate cabin adventure (where the trio go together). (~5k words)

-continued the ZMP route (branch found on Drew’s route, complete the ritual, QJ available) (1800 words) Note: this update isn’t finished and will continue next time.

-added a quickjump for one of the main decision trees at school in the early game

-edited Deter’s route and Peeshi’s, fixed and added more media

-continued the T Corp Resistance route with Samantha, Victoria, and Lucas. 5500~ words (Thanks to Director Jstar6264 for sponsoring this route addition!) To arrive on this route, answer Lucas’ riddle incorrectly and then refuse to cooperate.

-Fixed a minor narrative inconsistency on Ryan’s route (Thanks T7792!)

-added a bypass on the T Corp / Deter area so players can skip the protestor scene if desired.

-many minor edits courtesy of Poopoopuh and Tango (mostly spelling, grammar, and word choice)

Upgrade pack only (copy and paste link if mega asks for key)

#trBTnEqGp13xf32D8H3SZ-7n5I4G39v5tPsXM6U0DSw

Full Version

Play now link (no DL) / Mobile:

Abnur_tharn

Feb 10, 2019
Happy New Year everyone! This is Transfigure's first beta release:

Transfigure .5 Beta 12400 words

Taylor and his two best friends take a break from recent events by continuing their yearly tradition of spending the long weekend at Evan’s cabin. Zen Master Peeshi trains Taylor in the art of erotic self discipline. Taylor and Samantha struggle to fend off the machinations of Lucas Ferret.

-continued the “two friends” route with the alternate cabin adventure (where the trio go together). (~5k words)

-continued the ZMP route (branch found on Drew’s route, complete the ritual, QJ available) (1800 words) Note: this update isn’t finished and will continue next time.

-added a quickjump for one of the main decision trees at school in the early game

-edited Deter’s route and Peeshi’s, fixed and added more media

-continued the T Corp Resistance route with Samantha, Victoria, and Lucas. 5500~ words (Thanks to Director Jstar6264 for sponsoring this route addition!) To arrive on this route, answer Lucas’ riddle incorrectly and then refuse to cooperate.

-Fixed a minor narrative inconsistency on Ryan’s route (Thanks T7792!)

-added a bypass on the T Corp / Deter area so players can skip the protestor scene if desired.

-many minor edits courtesy of Poopoopuh and Tango (mostly spelling, grammar, and word choice)

Upgrade pack only (copy and paste link if mega asks for key)

Mega#trBTnEqGp13xf32D8H3SZ-7n5I4G39v5tPsXM6U0DSw

Google Drive

Full Version

Mega

Google Drive

Play now link (no DL) / Mobile:
Damn it :D. the Two friends path ended on a cliff hanger

Alleykatt

May 19, 2017
My problem with this game is that I always forget where I was and what I was doing between updates and can never figure out what parts of the game I have seen and haven't. We need a "previously on Transfigure..."

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
My problem with this game is that I always forget where I was and what I was doing between updates and can never figure out what parts of the game I have seen and haven't. We need a "previously on Transfigure..."
The episode descriptions are in the log and there is a quickjump feature. I understand your point though. I think that as I finish more sections of the game a player will easily be able to use the ending tracker feature to figure out which areas of the game they haven't accessed. I think that a complete game will have players go A finished-B finished R finished, kind of thing rather than getting 80% down A and dead ending same for B, C, D etc. This should make the game more enjoyable and easy to navigate because players will naturally prefer certain content areas and be able to check off boxes of content and direct themselves into areas more their liking. It's a product of being incomplete but I am doing my best to finish the project as quickly as feasible.

Thanks for the feedback, Alleykatt!

Tam

Aug 28, 2016
it says male protagonist in the tags but the screen caps are of a female mc, is it possible to play as a male protagonist?

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
it says male protagonist in the tags but the screen caps are of a female mc, is it possible to play as a male protagonist?
The main character undergoes a male to female transformation early on in the story. It is possible to bypass this and play some paths as a male but they are somewhat limited compared to the other content. They do offer a different perspective.

The game is about a gender-bending mystery and Taylor Roux's decisions after the transformation that have a big impact on the type of stories and the characters that he meets. Most of the content is male-female or female-female in the physical sense but it becomes more nuanced as Taylor makes decisions that affect his evolution as a character in various ways. Taylor is a heterosexual male with a singular love interest at the start of the story but that can very quickly change as he is pulled in different directions.

I hope that answers your question!

Reactions: Tam

Tam

Aug 28, 2016
The main character undergoes a male to female transformation early on in the story. It is possible to bypass this and play some paths as a male but they are somewhat limited compared to the other content. They do offer a different perspective.

The game is about a gender-bending mystery and Taylor Roux's decisions after the transformation that have a big impact on the type of stories and the characters that he meets. Most of the content is male-female or female-female in the physical sense but it becomes more nuanced as Taylor makes decisions that affect his evolution as a character in various ways. Taylor is a heterosexual male with a singular love interest at the start of the story but that can very quickly change as he is pulled in different directions.

I hope that answers your question!
Thank you for your responds, sadly that kind of game is not what I'm looking for

Abnur_tharn

Feb 10, 2019
Yeah, sorry about that. I try not to do that but sometimes due to time constraints and the hummingbird spirit's whims it happens. Hope you enjoyed it. The 2nd part should be out without a huge wait. Thanks for reading and commenting, Abnur!
good to hear. btw can i make a suggestion about the pictures and gifs you use? as much as I like Little caprice. Her gallery is somewhat old and limited

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
good to hear. btw can i make a suggestion about the pictures and gifs you use? as much as I like Little caprice. Her gallery is somewhat old and limited
LC produces new content pretty much every month or two. She still looks amazing. I am editing her new videos into scenes. However, you are welcome to send alternative suggestions and media to fictionbytango@gmail.com and I will check it out.

Thanks Abnur!

Transfigure [v0.5 Beta] [TangoTF] - Compressed

Original ALL Size: 1.59 GB
Compressed ALL Size: 669.6 MB MEGA

This compression is unofficial and may break the game.
That's pretty compressed! I may have to look into controlling the file sizes more aggressively as the game grows. No one wants to DL 3-5 gigabytes if they don't have to. Thanks.

Reactions: Abnur_tharn

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Is there some mitch content coming soon? as in romance path, it's one of the early options that still don't have anything attached to it at all :(
I did add the first part of the coffee shop date sometime last year. There will be a romantic path, a school path, and several other areas where Mitch appears but the relationship dynamics are slightly different based on the circumstances. Mitch is steadily rising in the polls so will probably get updated in the first half of the year depending on who votes for what.

Reactions: FalloutPlayerNeeds

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Starting a new game using the latest beta 5 version, I got an error message when clicking on Samantha's name. I cannot copy the error as it has not popped up again. Best to take a look at that section though to be sure.

Also any updated guide? I wanna get ending 10. Can someone tell me the steps?

4.30 star(s) 36 Votes