Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
There are about ~20 in game so far I think. I hope you find a couple you enjoy.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That is funny,... I have only ran into 2 "Bad endings" so far.
Have played Damien path 'EoC'
I have played the Evan & Drew path to 'EoC'
played Dr. J. Deter path 'EoC'
Julie's (Lez path) w/ Taylor 'EoC'
played "Ryan's" path (No End of Version as yet); I enjoyed This path.
and currently playing another "Julie" path (shopping w/ Taylor)Ending with 1st 3-some w/ Ryan. 'EoC'

Kinda hoping that there will be a '3-some path'.
*Julie & Ryan conspire to corrupt Taylor into a 3-some relationship*

Last edited:

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
This game has gone far since the first version ! I'm so glad :))
Thanks! The first few versions were pretty rough but f95 and TFGS gave me enough feedback to improve it.

Loves the new cosplay route. I want to see vivo make Taylor his personal slut if you stay at photo shoot and I want the neighbour to keep finding ways to get Taylor in the busty cosplay route.
Something like that will probably happen... Thanks, Baxter!

Still no progress with the sister path (which has been around since the beginning), surprisingly. Or even Sam.

But hey, I guess the focus is where the patron votes and interest lie, so I imagine it'll manifest eventually. It does seem to lean heavily on "Taylor is surrounded by self absorbed assholes and does her/his absolute best to make the worst decision on a regular basis".

Still enjoyable to romp through, though.
Julie won the last vote (they accumulate over time so the updates are proportional to voting interest) so I am working on her update now. "Bad" endings are also the easiest to make and logically tend to come first. Just like RL constantly making positive decisions is nearly impossible once all other influences are considered.

I realized early on most of the character's interest is also based on the amount of content that exists (the characters with more content are more popular and grow more popular in a self reinforcing cycle) so I have tried to use some of my free time and extra hours to get more of them finished but with hundreds of paths and a part time writer, it takes a long time to get the content to a presentable state. I base my hours on Patreon support so the internet largely determines how much I can write. My growth has been negative / flat for over a year so it is a challenge to keep doing more with less even though I want to do so much more for everyone.

I have also left several of the most "spoilery" routes for last. I have recently taken a commission for Sam's T Corp battle route so that will also appear in the next update hopefully.

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Damn shame guess that is me out. Not a fan of mtf games at all or playing as a woman.
There are a couple areas where Taylor avoids the transformation as well as a diverse suite of content that is designed for readers of all tastes. I frequently read comments like yours but if you give it a chance there is a very high chance of changing your opinion. Look at the reviews. This is not a typical m2f story.

Who Is Sam?? I haven't run into Him (I am assuming it is a "Him')/Her yet
Samantha is Taylor's primary love interest and crush at the start of the game. The divergence to Sam and Rhea's lesbian content is on Evan's path before the party.

There are threesome scenes with Julie and Ryan and hopefully more to come. Some of those paths are close to endings so they should trickle in over time.

Thanks for reading!

Reactions: Shelscott50

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
There are a couple areas where Taylor avoids the transformation as well as a diverse suite of content that is designed for readers of all tastes. I frequently read comments like yours but if you give it a chance there is a very high chance of changing your opinion. Look at the reviews. This is not a typical m2f story.

Samantha is Taylor's primary love interest and crush at the start of the game. The divergence to Sam and Rhea's lesbian content is on Evan's path before the party.

There are threesome scenes with Julie and Ryan and hopefully more to come. Some of those paths are close to endings so they should trickle in over time.

Thanks for reading!
Not likely man not a fan at all of MTF game or playing as a woman i was mainly hoping it was you playing as a male and transforming people.

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Not likely man not a fan at all of MTF game or playing as a woman i was mainly hoping it was you playing as a male and transforming people.
That's my next game. It should have a similar multi branching story with complex characters and factions as well as more commercial appeal since it is more of a transformation game instead of an m2f transformation game. I don't know when the demo will be done. Probably not for a year or so until Transfigure is nearly finished.

Anyway, thanks for your consideration!

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
That's my next game. It should have a similar multi branching story with complex characters and factions as well as more commercial appeal since it is more of a transformation game instead of an m2f transformation game. I don't know when the demo will be done. Probably not for a year or so until Transfigure is nearly finished.

Well i guess that is me out until that game comes out then.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018

I tried the game have to say not a fan the guy seems to take being turned into a woman far to well and any route that i wanted to take that had any semblance of logic was not done plus some of the ending were dumb ass fuck and a lot of the choices are as well plus like i said can't really get into the game playing as a woman i will just wait for the other game.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019

Thanks for reading!
Okay,... I Remember Sam now. Q?? What party??

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
I tried the game have to say not a fan the guy seems to take being turned into a woman far to well and any route that i wanted to take that had any semblance of logic was not done plus some of the ending were dumb ass fuck and a lot of the choices are as well plus like i said can't really get into the game playing as a woman i will just wait for the other game.
If you disliked it that much and didn't appreciate the endings, branching narrative, or writing style I recommend you skip all my future projects as well because they will be similar. Good luck.

Okay,... I Remember Sam now. Q?? What party??
On Evan's path in the early game you go to Jimmy's party either with Evan or if you change the circumstances, with Sam. The outcomes and choices are very different.

BadmanBaxter

May 28, 2019
If you disliked it that much and didn't appreciate the endings, branching narrative, or writing style I recommend you skip all my future projects as well because they will be similar. Good luck.

On Evan's path in the early game you go to Jimmy's party either with Evan or if you change the circumstances, with Sam. The outcomes and choices are very different.
I wondered if in the cosplay route if you choose to leave Tim but don't go to the convention will the group of guys come back and get you or will that path go in a whole new direction?

Reactions: menatv and TangoTF

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019

I STILL Do Not Understand/See Party,... Only "party" I have seen/mentioned is meeting at the Bar after Taylor changed to female; I Do Not Count 'meeting at a Bar' as a "party".
What Is the path for the Cosplay Convention?? I didn't see it anywhere.
(I Did find 3rd 'Bad ending' (Death))

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
how do I get the yellow potion route?
Stay on campus and then go to the campus medical center instead of going home when Taylor's transformation begins. Or use a quickjump.

I wondered if in the cosplay route if you choose to leave Tim but don't go to the convention will the group of guys come back and get you or will that path go in a whole new direction?
Probably. Taylor seems to attract trouble... There are HC group scenes coming.

I STILL Do Not Understand/See Party,... Only "party" I have seen/mentioned is meeting at the Bar after Taylor changed to female; I Do Not Count 'meeting at a Bar' as a "party".
What Is the path for the Cosplay Convention?? I didn't see it anywhere.
(I Did find 3rd 'Bad ending' (Death))
The meeting at a bar and the party are two separate things. There is a quickjump " Sam and Rhea's branch". It is accessed early game on Evan's area by declining his advances and disputing his reasoning. Many areas of the story work like this. Opportunity A > accept > opportunity A, Decline > opportunity B with a different set of circumstances, fetishes, characters etc. Once it is more complete it should have the effect of the player being able to avoid rape and men and pursue a lesbian relationship or at the least offer them potentially more appealing content. If you agree with Evan you go to the party with him and it starts a more romantic pathway or you can refuse and go with Sam/Rhea and focus on the babes!

Just like real life there are huge impacts to minor events based on the characters you meet and the decisions you make. I hope that helps.

The cosplay content is accessed on the YP section that I explained at the top of this post. Then the decisions to unlock the area are shown in the patch notes: (“Are you sure the cops will believe you?” “No way, that sounds way too shady!”).

The game is I think one of the largest projects on F95 so it will take you quite a while to go through it all especially if you read it. 600k words is a lot of words it is about 2 giant novels like Game of Thrones stacked on top of each other and I am going for #3.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Stay on campus and then go to the campus medical center instead of going home when Taylor's transformation begins. Or use a quickjump.

Probably. Taylor seems to attract trouble... There are HC group scenes coming.

The meeting at a bar and the party are two separate things. There is a quickjump " Sam and Rhea's branch". It is accessed early game on Evan's area by declining his advances and disputing his reasoning. Many areas of the story work like this. Opportunity A > accept > opportunity A, Decline > opportunity B with a different set of circumstances, fetishes, characters etc. Once it is more complete it should have the effect of the player being able to avoid rape and men and pursue a lesbian relationship or at the least offer them potentially more appealing content. If you agree with Evan you go to the party with him and it starts a more romantic pathway or you can refuse and go with Sam/Rhea and focus on the babes!

Just like real life there are huge impacts to minor events based on the characters you meet and the decisions you make. I hope that helps.

The cosplay content is accessed on the YP section that I explained at the top of this post. Then the decisions to unlock the area are shown in the patch notes: (“Are you sure the cops will believe you?” “No way, that sounds way too shady!”).

The game is I think one of the largest projects on F95 so it will take you quite a while to go through it all especially if you read it. 600k words is a lot of words it is about 2 giant novels like Game of Thrones stacked on top of each other and I am going for #3.
Yes, I kinda figured out my 'mistake',... where MC (Taylor) has to decide which path to take Drew/Evan/or make them work together...
Yes, I have found/playing a few "jump starts".
I am playing Taylor working at Brothel with Rhea.
I have a Q?? about the Auction winner,...
Is There a different path choice between Dad winning & Mr. Sanderson?
(If I/MC choose to have Sex with My Dad; will that take me down a new path?)

TangoTF

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2018
Is There a different path choice between Dad winning & Mr. Sanderson?
(If I/MC choose to have Sex with My Dad; will that take me down a new path?)
Yes. There are several paths here, most incomplete. I like End 36. There will be a Rhea path, a generic brothel path, and some with Teddy that change based on your actions and level of acceptance. It is somewhat controversial to have a route like this so I tried to make it have some easy outs / clear exits from the scenario if it went too far for certain players. Other players will take it even further.

I am glad you seem to be having fun exploring, Shelscott.

Reactions: Abnur_tharn

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Actually, I am Beginning to Think that Evan Is a WORSE "friend" than Damien!!
He offers NOTHING Really to "Help" Taylor without some sort of Sexual
'Prid pro Quo' (to Not Give something; without receiving in return),
and ALWAYS scheming for an opportunity for the Next 'Sexual Favor'.

Evan IS a Lazy, POS Fucking Douche-bag!! Girls CAN 'Smell that Shit' a mile away!!
(I mean,... He Isn't bad looking. Kind of handsome. Not really a Geek or Nerdy like Drew.)
IF He would only apply some effort He Could have almost Any Girl He wanted; maybe even Rhea.

WE (Taylor & Friends) Do NOT even KNOW If There IS, or Will be A CURE!
(A Company like Trans Corp.;(IF , in fact, They are Really behind this) who would do something like THIS
IS Less likely to Have, or Offer a Cure without a Steep price, or becoming a 'Lab rat'.

AND,... If There should be a 'Cure' for Taylor; There IS NO WAY That Evan would Allow HER to Have or Find it!

Also, Facials are NOT 'Hott!' They are Demeaning! Especially If You Care for/or have feelings for the girl!!
* Cum in her mouth; IF She allows it! (Do Not force her to swallow; unless she wants to)
* Or Cum on her Tits/boobs.
(I Will concede that Some girls do (or may) enjoy a 'facials',...
But Taylor isn't one of them, as of yet...

I Do Apologize for My "Bitching".
I HATE Being Used!! and I DESPISE Those Who Use other People!!
Especially from Those WHO "Claim" to Be Your FRIEND!!

Last edited:

Theboss3213

Jun 14, 2018
Will there be multiple endings for each character...like Tim for example? like some hardcore and maybe some more vanilla-like. For example, just a simple married/pregnancy ending for Tim and Evan. Love the game, been a fan since you started. The writing and MtF theme is so well done in this game.

4.30 star(s) 36 Votes